KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Digimon RPG!!!!!!!! (please play)

Digimon RPG!!!!!!!! (please play)
Started by: BlackC@

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"WHAT THE SHIT" cried Kyle as he got swallowed

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:58 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

~i want see snowagumon~
"whoa it looks like the inside of a computer"james said

made by the awsome frost
i am iceboy27 i am sorry kes if i did anything that hurt you

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 04:28 PM
monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Lori screamed louder and louder. She eventually passed out from fear. When she regained consicousness she still kep her eyes shut. "Lori!Lori! I've been waiting for you for a long time!" said a high pitched voice. Lori opened her eyes expecting to see one of her friends. Her eyes fell upon some kind of round pink creature with a flower on its head. "Ah!" she gasped. "Who....or what are you!?" she asked, looking around for her friends.
"I'm Yokomon, and I've been waiting so long for you." The thing replied.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 11:13 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

As Kyle got up from the fall he heard a sweet voice say "Ive been waiting for you a loooong time " Kyle saw an orange pokemon with two ears like wings "who who....Are you !!" "I am Patamon your digimon" said the little cute creature "Digimon?? James is there anything about Digimons on your computer??" said Kyle hoping James computer will help at last.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 12:09 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~sory kyle, dont u listen, we get our in-training digimon not rookie, and the crest of courage is take~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 03:10 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie awoke and a ltlle creature was in his chest sleeping, the creature woke and bounced around him, he went to the others with this thing bouncing around him the whole way.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:59 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by monkeyboy27
~i want see snowagumon~
"whoa it looks like the inside of a computer"james said

~ok, is monkeyboy27 allowed to change is digimon~

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:01 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~sorry then I want the crest of light and I want it blue+ I cant edit my post because it wasnt 15 minutes ago I posted it so Im sorry i wanted to say~

As Kyle got up from the fall he heard a sweet voice say "Ive been waiting for you a loooong time " Kyle saw an white pokemon with two long white ears. "who who....Are you !!" "I am Tokomon, your digimon" said the little cute creature "Digimon?? James is there anything about Digimons on your computer??" said Kyle hoping James computer will help at last.

Last edited by Spidervlad on May 23rd, 2004 at 04:19 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 04:17 PM
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

"uh i want to go again"james said half unconscious "want are you talking about"a odd voice said "uh what ahh" james yelled as he say the thing
"who what are you" james asked then his computer answered instead
"kopmon in-training digimon not much more is known about this digimon as it is a very rare site" izzy the computer said "and i'm your digimon!"
kopmon said

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:34 PM
monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Mike woke up, and a small digimon with a horn looked down at him from its perch on his chest. "About time you woke up, I've been waiting for you." Mike smiled a curious smile at the thing. He liked this thing already. Its attitude was hilarious.
"What are you?"
"I'm you're digimon, Tsunomon."

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 09:20 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

"does this place have internet acess?" james said very serous "what's the internet?"kopmon asked "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"james yelled "you don't know what the internet is"james said

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 10:07 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by monkeyboy27
"does this place have internet acess?" james said very serous "what's the internet?"kopmon asked "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"james yelled "you don't know what the internet is"james said

~who is kopmon, i think u mean Hopmon~

Old Post May 24th, 2004 04:45 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~supersaiyangoku it's a Digimon, not a Pokemon.~

"Um......what exactly are you?" Lori asked the strange creature.
"I'm something called a Digimon, short for Digital Monsters" said Yokomon. "Okay....um, Yokomon is it? lets go find my friends first." Lori stood up and took a look around. She was surrounded by beautiful plants, flowers a trees. It was some kind of forest, but wherever she was, it cerntainly wasn't Niagra Falls. She climbed up the nearest and tallest tree to get a look around. Every sight in view was covered in forests and mountains. She climbed down. "Yokomon where are we?" she asked. "In Digiworld" she (Yokomon) replied.
Lori was about to answer when a loud roar came from behind. She turned to take a look and came head to head with some sort of large Rinochirous. "What is that!?" Lori shrieked.
"That's Mochronamon." said Yokomon. Lori ran without answering. Yokomon opened her mouth and cried. "BUBBLE BLOW!!" a big pink bubble-gum like bubble escaped its mouth and hit Mochronamon.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 04:49 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie ran over to the Monochronamon, his digimon, shot a pink bubble too, "the bubbles dont seem to be doing any thing" Eddie said

Old Post May 24th, 2004 04:53 AM
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

"uh wat was that" james said and ran to the sound "buble blow"hopmon fired and the digimon to "hey guys i'm getting data on this thing it's a champion the fourth stage and our guys are in-training the second stage"
james said to his friends ~i just want to see snowagumon's stages~

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:07 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

here is snowAgumon's digivolutions

Attachment: ~~snowagumon.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:09 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

he can become evil like mine

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:09 AM
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

~are u sure thats the digivolution?~

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:12 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~yes, take it or leave it, or choose another~

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:13 AM
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

~i just wanted to see them~

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:26 AM