KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Never As It Seems

Never As It Seems
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

when raven reached the bathroom she found a toilet and releaved herself. once she flushed the toilet and washed her hands she turned to blasie and said "okay I will tell you now"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:39 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"okay"

now i need to pee in RL

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:41 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

(hehehe I just went in RL)

raven looked around for any ease droppers....but they were the only two in the bathroom. raven looked back at blaise and said "okay, I like...potter" raven blushed and looked down at her feet.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:54 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"omg eeew" blaise hates potter "hes a F@GOTT

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:00 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven looked at blaise and said well it could be wrose....I mean I could like Malfoy *gag*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:02 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

eeew hes always following me around *walk to the great hall for dinner*

Blasie sits down next to sevurus and hugs him

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:09 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven sits on the other side of blaise and whispered in her ear "I think somebodys got a crush"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:10 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"shut it mrs potty" blaise whispered back

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:22 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven laughed and smiled at blaise and said if you keep quite I will too.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:23 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

blaise winked

Severus looked at blaise and smiled

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:28 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven looked at both of them and tried not to laugh. she then turned to malfoy (who was her friend) and said trying to sound nasty "so did you see potter today?"....malfoy looked at raven and said "Like I was looking for him"....raven looked at malfoy and shrugged then she turned back to blaise.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:44 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"May the sorting begin"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:50 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

raven smiled and rubbed her hands together eagerly, she loved watching the sorting and all the worried looks on the first years faces.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:49 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"heehee look at that Wealsey over on the gyriffindor table" said blaise "he looks like he got trampled by a herd of hippogriff"

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:47 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Okay students let us begin," said Miss O'Neil as she put the hat on the chair. Holly O'Neil was only 16 years old because she skipped two years in Hogwarts. Many people treated her like a student and she was everyone's friend except James's. She always picked on him in class. She was also head of Slytherin.

"Weasley, come on up!" He did and almost tripped. O'Neil waited as the boy shivered under the sorting hat. Finally it called, "HUFFLEPUFF!" The boy got up tottering and almost falling over on the carpet.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 09:41 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"ugh not another" blasie whipered to the other three

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:54 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

ugh.....I hate hufflepuffs! said raven. turned around and tried to take a glance over at the Gryffindore table, she wanted to see if she could get a quick look at potter.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 03:00 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

After she read the other kids names O'Neil sat with the Slytherins. "Hi I'm Holly and who are you?" she said to the girls clustered together.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:29 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

"hi" blaise smiled un easaly at holly " im blaise this is raven and this two are severus and lucius" blaise looked couriouslt at holly "arnt you a teacher?

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 08:08 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Well yeah but I'm almost like a student." said O'Neil calmly.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:14 AM