KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!

The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!
Started by: Creechuur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (249): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boris

Lol yes I know quite well about him, but the other supershadow thread got closed and someone said he is on here

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Oh, I misunderstood your post. Well, alot of people will accuse others of being SS when they see a shady post, especially in a SuperShadow thread. In the past, we've had some on here claiming to be GL saying he is friends with Mickey Suttle and that we all need back off and stop bashing SS. A posting like that will make it look like it's Suttle on here trying to defend himself. I don't believe anyone on here at the moment is Suttle, but you can never be to sure.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:51 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

"What’s Yoda’s middle name? (SuperShadow: Yoda’s middle name is Cortier.)"

What, does he just make this stuff up as he goes now??? Thats so sad and funny at the same time.

Cortier? Yodas french now???

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 08:35 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

"Question, I clicked on the about SuperShadow button and it came up with a picture. Is that a picture of you? (SuperShadow: Yes, I have stunning good looks. I use to be a successful male super model.)"

blink

BWAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! laughing

He forgot to mention that he sang the romantic pop hit Wicked Game, or that he had his own Showtime series.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 08:46 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Here goes SS on his "rate the title" posts. But, this time, we have a comparison that just doesn't measure up.

First post:

SupS, give me a 1 - 10 rating. Dawn of an Empire, (SuperShadow: 5 out of 10.) A Birth of Destiny, (SuperShadow: 3.) Dawn of Tyranny, (SuperShadow: 4.) A Mask of Evil (SuperShadow: 1) and A Dark Rise. (SuperShadow: 2.) Hope you can stop scoring long enough, to find time to post this! (SuperShadow: The scoring goes on unabated. Lucky me.)

Ok, the self-aggrandizement over his constant scoring aside, we have standard SS stuff here. But wait, here's another post just a few messages down:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST ME I BEG OF YOU, I never got posted before. (SuperShadow: Today you just won the lottery.) Got some titles for ya to rate. Jedi Eradication. (SuperShadow: 3 out of 10.) The Jedi Exile. (SuperShadow: 5.)

Now, how could "Dawn of an Empire" and "The Jedi Exile" both be rated a 5??? They are nothing alike.

Yet more proof that SS is nothing more than a bogus, lame-ass, lying, stealing nerf herder!

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 12:11 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

no hate please, just laughs

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 03:30 PM
Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Greg

I agree with most people who call the SS site entertaining, once your realize that he is a complete fraud that is. It is just another way to discuss and analyze the SW universe, which we all obviously enjoy doing. People should continue to spread the word that he is a fraud, too. That way others can view the site as we do. I still visit SS by the way. Very amusing.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Greg a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Greg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

His site is very amusing indeed. All the lies, all of his ridiculously made up stories , you can't help but go there for the laughs.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Greg

By the way, I forgot to mention that I was fully duped by SS for months. Coincidentally, the seeds of my doubt led me to this forum. We could make this thread a support thread for others afflicted by the same affliction.
I'll start...
Hi, my name is Darth_Greg and I am gullible.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Greg a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Greg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Well I was duped by that liar as well. If you started following his site at a time when his postings were somewhere inside reality, he seemed pretty convincing. However, he goes through these periods when he's a complete maniac, bashes Lucas and Star Wars, then makes ridiculous postings that are so off the wall it's just hard to believe. That's when I got suspicious and came here to learn the truth about SS, even though I should have known in the first place.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:30 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Isn't it funny how SS claims to be famously invloved in everything? Ok, so he was a bigtime male Super Model, best friends with GL, and a creator of the greatest documentaries of all time, yet all info regarding SuperShadow is above top secret???!!! Just goes to show you how badly he lies.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:37 PM
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Did you guys read his Star Wars Species List? Did he make half of those up or what???

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:30 PM
Putte

Hey, he even posted pictures of his girlfriend! thats just soo sweet of him!!!

.supershadow.com/starwars/girlfriend.

(since im not a trusted member I cant post a link...)

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corsie

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Greg
By the way, I forgot to mention that I was fully duped by SS for months. Coincidentally, the seeds of my doubt led me to this forum. We could make this thread a support thread for others afflicted by the same affliction.
I'll start...
Hi, my name is Darth_Greg and I am gullible.
Don`t worry, the same thing happened to me.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Corsie a Private Message Find more posts by Corsie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putte

Wow, just read through his episode 9 script... I´m actually speechless...

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

I too was duped. Luckily I found KMC after only a week or so of believing SuperShallow.

What made you wary of SS????

For me, it was when I was reading his History of the Jedi and Sith. I started reading a bunch of Darth names I have never seen and got skeptical. After a quick Google search I found the goodness of KMC.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:44 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah and did you see when he posted (quite some time ago) that if Luke fell to the dark side, his name would have been "Darth Firerock"

hahahahahahahaha! laughing

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:50 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

What name do you think Yoda would take if he became a Sith? (SuperShadow: Darth Pragark.)

Darth Pragark?? I'm sorry, but what the ****?????

SMX
cool

I like George.

Last edited by Sith Master X on May 23rd, 2004 at 08:15 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 08:08 PM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

laughing We need a thread like this...laughing

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 06:30 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Firerock!!???!?!??!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 06:36 AM