KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!

The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!
Started by: Creechuur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (249): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Look at this...at least he's confident...
Thanks and the site is awesome! (SuperShadow: At least we can all agree that I’m great.) laughing

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 07:35 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonx
CoMe To ThE DaRkSiDe

quote:
Originally posted by Creechuur

What made you wary of SS????

I never believed SS since the beggining of his site i knew it was all BS ,there are always people trying 2 get atention when they dont get it and when they dont get it they will start lying 2 get what they want in the case of SS it went out of control.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 10:11 AM
Click here to Send dragonx a Private Message Find more posts by dragonx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

how true

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post May 24th, 2004 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonx
CoMe To ThE DaRkSiDe

(Post removed)

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 24th, 2004 at 03:40 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2004 02:13 PM
Click here to Send dragonx a Private Message Find more posts by dragonx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puppetmaster
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I have to thank Supershadow. No, no truly I have to thank him.

Why? Because of him I have found this kick ass site called Killermovies! eek!

http://s8.************.com/Music_For_All/index.php?

Old Post May 24th, 2004 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Puppetmaster a Private Message Find more posts by Puppetmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

there is lode's more new pics in "JUST STAR WARS"

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post May 24th, 2004 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

What does that have to do with anything? Please stop spamming all the threads Venom.

SS's site has been a bit boring lately. I hope he starts bashing Lucas again soon. You know its only a matter of time...

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 24th, 2004 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah his site was rather boring today. Don't worry, like you said it's only a matter of time before he slams Lucas again.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odde Raciir

yeah his site is boring, and all the followers make THIS site boring also, because they spend his attention on this fake guy, when they can be thinking what to post here.

How nice site this has become.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Odde Raciir a Private Message Find more posts by Odde Raciir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Umm...yeah, this one small thread compared to 49 others has made this entire site boring. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SMX
cool

I like George.

Last edited by Sith Master X on May 25th, 2004 at 02:22 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

You should probably not visit this thread then Odde, I'd hate to think that we were boring you. We can only be as amusing as SS is, and he's been pretty flat lately.

I think its safe to say that we all post on numerous threads. SS covers only a small part of my KMC day (arguing with Ush takes up substantially more of my time. Odde, if youre bored try posting something that Ush will disagree with. I guarantee a good debate, if youre into that sort of thing). Its not as if SS is our lifeblood or something. That would be pretty funny though.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Exactly. Creechuur is correct, and that is the same point I've been trying to get across. Also, every thread has a Topic Name to it so it's not like you don't know what you're getting into when you click on a thread. If a thread is called "SuperShadow" and you wish not to hear about him, the best advice I can give is to "avoid" clicking that thread. You know what it'll lead you to, so why put yourself through it if you don't have to?

SMX
cool

I like George.

Last edited by Sith Master X on May 25th, 2004 at 03:06 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:03 AM
Putte

I have to say, that I love this quote! big grin

"SUPERSHADOW! You Rock! I want to be just like you! Do you have any tips? (SuperShadow: To be just like SS, you need to be gorgeous, have a mega genius I.Q. and possess unbelievable charisma and good fortune. SS is probably the only person on Earth who possesses each of these traits.)"

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:38 AM
Click here to Send Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Ah C'mon SMX, haven't you ever posted just to say you don't like something and moved on? As long as you say your piece and dont hang around flaming its all good, and something that cant really be controlled. Its the long drawn out hissy fit spats that cause trouble around here.

SuperShallow has been known to have a wide variety of negative affects, and should not be taken seriously. Neither should this thread.

Happy Dance I am SuperShallows Brazilian Love Child Banana, and my dad is best friends with George Lucas, thats why I'm dancing!!!! Yeah!!!!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:00 AM
jedi90

Ah C'mon SMX, haven't you ever posted just to say you don't like something and moved on? As long as you say your piece and dont hang around flaming its all good, and something that cant really be controlled. Its the long drawn out hissy fit spats that cause trouble around here.

SuperShallow has been known to have a wide variety of negative affects, and should not be taken seriously. Neither should this thread.

honestly creechuur, that is some of the best advice i've heard someone give in forum.

"I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell."

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:34 PM
Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Thanks Jedi90. Wow, thats two insightful things I've said in the last 24 hours...A new record!!!!

quote:
"SUPERSHADOW! You Rock! I want to be just like you! Do you have any tips? (SuperShadow: To be just like SS, you need to be gorgeous, have a mega genius I.Q. and possess unbelievable charisma and good fortune. SS is probably the only person on Earth who possesses each of these traits.)"

Scuse me whilst I insightfully throw up.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:49 PM
Odde Raciir

I know a lot of people didn't been here before the SS times.

Lately, this kind of threads are quite common, and I get bored to come to KMC and sees that a lot of new posts are for this guy instead of a good Star Wars debate.

This used to be a very good SW discussion board...

BTW: nobody gonna tell me what I can read and what I cannot. If any of you people gets uncomfortable because you don't like what I say, then be my guest and apply your own advices.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Odde Raciir a Private Message Find more posts by Odde Raciir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

What are you talking about dude? There are all kinds of good discussions going on in this forum that have nothing to do with SS. Why do you have to get down on us because we like a little humor?

The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is your syntax.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:09 PM
Boris

He's funny

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odde Raciir

OK, cuando sepas hablar otra lengua que no sea la tuya de nacimiento, tal vez podamos argumentar.

Al menos conozco tu lengua y entiendo perfectamente lo que dices, aunque me cueste escribirlo en el modo infantil que seguramente entiendas.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:50 PM