KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Hellooo...any Dead Zone fans out there

Hellooo...any Dead Zone fans out there
Started by: shellie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Hellooo...any Dead Zone fans out there

hi any one heard when "The Dead Zone" is coming back on ? i heard that season 3 starts in june sometime . i love that show . Anthony Micheal Hall is one of my favorite actors .

Old Post May 20th, 2004 07:38 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

never mind . smile i found out my info The Dead Zone startsback up the second week of june on the usa network (channel 40 for me ) .

made by Scribble

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:42 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

tex , if u see this , u can close it . i answered my own question & no one seems interested . thanks smile

made by Scribble

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:59 PM
scott hiwersh

Shellie... I am interested, but it is June 6th... That is the first week, don't miss the opener!!! Should be a good one.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 07:37 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I love that show I was very surprised at how well Hall pulled off the role of Johnny. I cant wait for season 3!

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 08:48 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LimeLight
Drama Queen

I really like the Dead Zone. I tried to watch the show whenever I could. the old movie w/ Christopher Walken was really good to.

www.halloweentown.org

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 05:16 PM
LimeLight is currently offline Click here to Send LimeLight a Private Message Find more posts by LimeLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

I'm a fan of this show too, I started watching sometime last season. I loved the premiere -- can't wait to see how it ends... i will DIE if it (for some reason) turns out that Johnny's guilty.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 04:48 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

No way its Johnny, that would be way to huge of a shock, I'd have to be that its stillson. Flannery has impressed me with his ability to play a HUGE creep

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:11 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote