KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Petshop of Horrors

Petshop of Horrors
Started by: Shinobiprincess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

Petshop of Horrors

I just finished reading the manga version of this anime. I want to see the series though. Has anyone else read this manga?

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 04:18 PM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Iv read it..actually iv never seen the anime.POH is very very tragic,as well as romantic,i definatly liked Vl1 the most...even though its probably the saddest.Iv read to VL 5 so far though/im really excited that at least SOMEONE else has some fancy twords it,a truly wonderful manga!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:46 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

yeah I like it alot though I didn't get to read #2>.<. You know count D reminds me of myself.

Last edited by Shinobiprincess on May 22nd, 2004 at 09:06 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 09:03 PM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I love PSOH. It has its weaknesses, but on the whole it is a very strong manga. I don't consider the anime to be as strong; the political episode is weak, and the rabbbit one gets very silly as soon as the rabbits appear. And before you ask, yes, I know that those are based on chapters of the manga; but there's so much more manga than anime that it's easy to ignore weak chapters.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 01:50 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote