KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » 10 reasons why starwars is better than startrek

10 reasons why starwars is better than startrek
Started by: Revan X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corran
Lucifer

much better, 'nuff said.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yeah but i would to think that Startrek is something we can try to achive ourselves.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 05:00 PM
Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

well Julie what i said is just a metaphor on my signature but thanks.i think the color is grate too.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by ash007
yeah but i would to think that Startrek is something we can try to achive ourselves.

yes

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 05:38 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by ash007

So is Star Wars - I've got a few friends that would make excellent Wookies! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:23 AM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

star trek sucked so bad that the people who first aired it pulled it off the air.

after half a season and it gets pulled off the air than that means it does suck.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Re: 10 reasons why starwars is better than startrek

quote:
Originally posted by Master Revan

• Travel method of choice: Trek — Transporter beam. Wars — Totally cool hyper-light-speed vehicles that sound like jet fighters even when crossing the vacuum of space.

actually..they shouldn't sound like ANYTHING through the vacuum of space. wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:27 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Star Trek is ok in my book. Is it better than Star Wars, oh hell NO! Star Trek is something I hope Star Wars won't become which is this on going thing going on and on and on. I think a Star Destroyer would kick the crap out the Enterprise. I think the Enterprise is only like 3 or 4 times bigger than the Tantive IV. Although, that Mr. Spock is one intelligent mutha fuker. I think they are both classic in their own little ways. No other Sci-fi genre has generated so much appeal. It is kind of like Batman vs. Superman.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 01:28 AM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can anybody give me Han Solo Trilogy Transcript

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 01:38 AM
Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I like Star Trek....BUT I must say I liked the movies better than the series. Kahn was cool! But Star Wars is waaaaaay better. smile

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:47 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Noooooooooo, and I thought you were a Jedi

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Predator 89

Ues to like Trek but now i thing its just stipid and plain sucks! To many spinoffs and not enough action, lame diolouge cheap movies. In my book SW RULZ!!! always will as long as they dont borrow ideas from startrek. big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Predator 89 a Private Message Find more posts by Predator 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by N0SFERATU
Noooooooooo, and I thought you were a Jedi

I am a Jedi Priestess, but I still liked 3 of the ST movies! hehe give a gal a break! smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:33 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Re: Re: 10 reasons why starwars is better than startrek

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
actually..they shouldn't sound like ANYTHING through the vacuum of space. wink

party pooper stick out tongue you wouldn't have a movie if the space sequences were dead silent

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I am a Jedi Priestess, but I still liked 3 of the ST movies! hehe give a gal a break! smile
You liked 3 of them, you poor Deluded thing.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:00 PM