KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's game Episode I- "Avalar"- Collected Post-scripts

Ush's game Episode I- "Avalar"- Collected Post-scripts
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah! Now I know who we're trying to kill!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 04:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I take combat ability

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 04:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

indeed, I didn't know what happened to Krisha (notice that I don't write an "n"!) Shame, wanted to kill her wink

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 04:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

poodoo sad

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 04:20 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

I will take general skills please bob!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 05:37 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

for 50$:

wich templet, from the lightside, has a good general skill?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 05:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Technically, of course, not knowing half that stuff is about right, if you think about it...

Glad it helped, anyway.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 06:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The mirror test was only interested in judging your emotions, Lance. It had no need to create any ilusion to do so; your fight with Rex gave it all the info it needed.

Rex it was not interested in, at the time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 06:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That would be the Adventurer, Bob.

Well, Rex, if you want to advance in duelling you will have to win some fights...

Choices so far:

Lance: Force
Rex: Combat (that's enough to make him good with those guns he carries, which is more the style of the Freelancer)
Yerssot: Combat
Edna: General

BtVS

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 06:18 PM
yerssot

yeah! now you hear it! You're not important Rex wink stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 08:07 PM
LanceWindu

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 08:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He didn't say I'm not important!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 11:26 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

But it wasn't intersted in you.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 11:42 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I know it wasn't interested in me, I had already passed the test.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2002 11:59 PM
REXXXX
Networking

And I would like my Rura Ta character to advance a little more in Force power.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 12:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Errr, ok. I'm still working out quite what to make of him.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 12:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

So Krisha's on our kill list. Yipee!!!

Yerss, just a question: why are you still under the table?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 12:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He'll be weak in Force power, but I still want him to be a tiny bit stronger so he's more of a help than a nuisance.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 12:11 AM
yerssot

*cough*bribed*cough*

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 04:21 PM
yerssot

so I can cut your feet with my lightsabre, why?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 04:22 PM