KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « First ... « 193 194 [195] 196 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirbyfan11
Name:Tatsu
Species: Half Dragon Demon
Special abilites/Gadgets: Giant sword (Like inuyasha's) Claws, wings, Bronze Dragon named Zu.
NickName: (People can call me what they want)
Favorite Food:Meat
Hobby: Training
Background: Born from a dragon demon and human. She lived away from them after birth on another planet away from humans and demons she trained daily there until she arrived at earth to defend it.

Seeing as the last post is over a year old, i'm gonna go ahead and guess that the TT rp is dead. Feel free to join the X-Men one though! Any fan of Kirby is a friend of mine.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 10:31 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

There is a link if you're interested.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 11:19 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mickelle

Name: Rose

Species: humman

Special Abilities/Gagets: Supper Strong, Supper Fast, Energy balls, Tellicanissis and can fly

Nick name: Angel

Faverioute food: anything

Hobby: Angel likes Dancing, Playing Soccer and Volly ball and any thing her friends wanna do shes up to it

Background: Angel was born in texas and moved to new york when she was 10 her preants died when she was 12 and shes been alone ever since before meeting her friends she never realy wanted friends and was evan more alone when she found out about her powers

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 12:20 AM
Mickelle is currently offline Click here to Send Mickelle a Private Message Find more posts by Mickelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet_Baiibz

Cool Icy!! =D

Name: Icy
Species: Underwater Princess.
Special abilites/Gadgets: Ice + Water
NickName: None
Favorite Food: Pizza
Hobby: Shopping with starfire and loves Cyborg.
Background: She's Had a rough life coz of her dad, he dissapierd and left her, mum, brother (Blaze) and sister (Sandy) alone. First is evil but when she falsl in love with Cyborg, she becomes good with the Teen titans
Boyfriend: Cyborg
Best Mate: Starfire

Old Post May 19th, 2009 03:59 PM
Sweet_Baiibz is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet_Baiibz a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet_Baiibz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet_Baiibz

Laugh Icy

Species:Underwater Princess

Special abilities/Gadgets: Ice+Water

Nickname: Angel

Favorite Food: Meat/ Pizza

Hobby: Shopping with Starfire and talking with Cyborg

Background: She was born in Atlantis, along with her brother Blaze and sister Sandy.

Best Friend: Starfire

In love with: Cyborg.

Attachment: cy reading.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post May 19th, 2009 04:22 PM
Sweet_Baiibz is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet_Baiibz a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet_Baiibz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X~Starfire~X

Smile Icy! =D I got a charecter 4 the game can i still join?

Species: Human
Special abilites/Gadgets: Power of water/Ice
NickName
Favorite Food: Angel (but ppl call her Icy)
Hobby: Shopping
Background: Princess of Atlantis

Attachment: wow....jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post May 28th, 2009 05:56 PM
X~Starfire~X is currently offline Click here to Send X~Starfire~X a Private Message Find more posts by X~Starfire~X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

sorry but this rp has been dead for awhile

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 28th, 2009 05:58 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X~Starfire~X

Icy! =D I got a charecter 4 the game can i still join?

Species: Human
Special abilities/Gadgets: Power of water/Ice
NickName
Favorite Food: Angel (but people call her Icy)
Hobby: Shopping
Background: Princess of Atlantis

Attachment: evil lil' rae.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post May 28th, 2009 06:00 PM
X~Starfire~X is currently offline Click here to Send X~Starfire~X a Private Message Find more posts by X~Starfire~X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

Kobran
Name- Unknown
Age- 16
Height- tall 6f5
Weight- 220

Wears a full black robe and blue jeans. He carries 4 swords, 2 pistols and his personal hatchet called the "Warstarter" famous for starting fights. He is a extreme master of martail arts defeating Robin in less than 3 minutes holding back. He is a amazing sword fighter and marksman....

He also has the power to look in the future, He can summon spirits, can blast physic blast from his eyes and hands. Can summon lighting fire water earth powers. He is also really strong who is on par with Cyborg. He is in love with Raven and vice versa. He is a arrogant jerk, and cold hearted but does show emotions to Raven. Hates Robin and they both spar alot, but its not really a spar....

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:44 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by SWblayde938
Kobran
Name- Unknown
Age- 16
Height- tall 6f5
Weight- 220

Wears a full black robe and blue jeans. He carries 4 swords, 2 pistols and his personal hatchet called the "Warstarter" famous for starting fights. He is a extreme master of martail arts defeating Robin in less than 3 minutes holding back. He is a amazing sword fighter and marksman....

He also has the power to look in the future, He can summon spirits, can blast physic blast from his eyes and hands. Can summon lighting fire water earth powers. He is also really strong who is on par with Cyborg. He is in love with Raven and vice versa. He is a arrogant jerk, and cold hearted but does show emotions to Raven. Hates Robin and they both spar alot, but its not really a spar....

Okay, You cant just make a toon who is "In love" with one of the main characters. Also, your toon is WAY too overpowered. whats the point in joining a team if you are a one man army yourself? Plus, they dont use guns. and before you say it, Cyborg doesnt have a gun. He uses a Concusion Blast. Its not powerful enough to kill anyone.

Oh. by the way, one more thing... This Rp is DEAD!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 11:50 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Techno

NAME:Techno
SPECIES:human
GADGETS:smoke bombs,freeze ray,hoverpack,hacking tools,and other stuff i invented. big grin
FAV FOODembarrasmentreos,chees-its and vanilla ice cream Happy Dance
FRIENDS:the teen titans eek!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:06 AM
I am Techno is currently offline Click here to Send I am Techno a Private Message Find more posts by I am Techno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Techno

APPERANCE:normal kid t-shirt and blue jeans with riped knees all my stuff is kept in a black backpack witch doubles as a hoverpack.
GENDER:tomboy(female that acts like a boy and wears boy clothes)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:14 AM
I am Techno is currently offline Click here to Send I am Techno a Private Message Find more posts by I am Techno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Techno

hi

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:32 AM
I am Techno

Question

is any1 listing to me?!? sad

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:38 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The rp is dead

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:45 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by SWblayde938
Kobran
Name- Unknown
Age- 16
Height- tall 6f5
Weight- 220

Wouldn't any weapon start a fight, if there isn't a fight already happening so I fail to see the point in that.

Also you have to make your character stronger than Juggernaut and Kobran would get horribly stomped by him so far. smile

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:51 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by I am Techno
is any1 listing to me?!? sad

No. No one is listening to you because we all hate you.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 07:51 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkenchanter

Name: tyler
Species:Human
Special abilites/Gadgets: mind control,flight,,mind read,energy sourcer( energy sorurcer is energy but i can make it do what i want to do),shape shift)invisibiliy,smoke bome,fire flare,wind,heal.
NickName: T
Favorite Food:Ramen Noodles
Hobby: Meditate
Background: Dark

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 12:18 AM
darkenchanter is currently offline Click here to Send darkenchanter a Private Message Find more posts by darkenchanter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by darkenchanter
Special abilites/Gadgets: mind control,flight,,mind read,energy sourcer( energy sorurcer is energy but i can make it do what i want to do),shape shift)invisibiliy,smoke bome,fire flare,wind,heal.

Do you mean an energy manipulator?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 12:24 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by darkenchanter

Your an Idiot. Why do people insist on making Uber Toons that can do everything?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:11 AM