KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ill have to go to sleep soon so when I go to sleep dont continue without me!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:51 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Rises into the air. Raises hand blocks blast with shield. Nearest shards of concrete harmlessly smash into the machines armor* "Welp thats not gonna work" *Forms shield around NIght and alex as the robots unload on them*

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:52 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Raises other hand and sword on hip rises and smashes into the nearest and appears on the other side* "always bring your own projectiles"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:54 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Well thanks" he sais as he throws an eagle device near the other 3 machines and the device explodes with plasma and smoke is everywhere after everything the machines were all destroyed he came over and took the device witch they had he put it on the table and took a note and sais "From your heroes,James,Alex,Night Wing,Collidor"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:54 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

my age is unknown I am an ancient I am the age of the planet though I am "TEEN" as far as ancients go

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:22 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

by the way goku NEO sorry could this happen
you havent met me yet I am in the tower somewhere in the tower you later find me and I am nearly dead I have been waiting for the TITANS to return for 100 years

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:25 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Name: Frost Angel
Species: Demi-Angel (half human & half angel)
Special abilites/Gadgets: has elemental power of ice and darkness, telepathy & can fly (with 2 crow's wings)
Favorite Food: ice cream
Hobby: drawing
Background: N/A

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:38 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

((Hmmm... Okay I didn't get ANY of the action... couldn't you guys have waited for me?))

"Awww man! You guys didn't let a one for me!" sighs and walks off, disapointed, not heading for the tower, going to the hills instead in his leopard form

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:43 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Frost walks in, "hey, i have just been sent, to join ur team" Frost says to the others.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:04 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey you missed the action!!" he said happily "The more the merrier!!"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:41 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"good, well lets go back to your, and my new headquarters" Frost said

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:01 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Who sended you you know We dont just accept this is a bloodline!!" he sais "Every titan here is related to the teen Titan you can even tell by our powers and before you want to enter our HQ you will have to earn our trust" he sais not allowing him to go to the Teen Titan tower. "Alex if you want We can train in the traning Room the same with you Jason"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:09 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Sounds good, but... where is the training room?" he asks a bit lost

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:34 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i am related to Raven" Frost said, but he thought it is best if he didn't talk much, considering no one trusts him.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:03 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Fine....." he said "How much relatives does Raven have.... and the Training room is right here" he said enetering a big room.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:12 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"kool, do u mind if i train too?" Frost replied

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:16 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

*Right" he said entereing the room along with him *By the way, I don't know if you know my name" he said turning to Frost "I'm Alex" He said with a smile, he takes the form of a bear to train "So what's our name?"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:19 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~ok i think u mean your name, not our name~

"my real name is a mystery that you will find out in time" replied Frost

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:21 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

*Night Wing gets into his battle possesion* "Efcours you can train with us!" he said and then started racing at full speed at Alex.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:21 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

As he was racing donw to Alex he took out a little metal stick pressed it and it went longer.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:22 PM