KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"so we fight each other here?" Frost asked

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:23 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

*Alex embraced himself waiting for the right moment to counter the attack*

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:23 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~~Yep~~

As Night Wing engaged Alex he crouched and leg swiped then he hit Alex in the stomach with his stick.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:25 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

*the massive body of the bear endured the hit, Alex took the stick and lifted Night with his strenght and shook the stick*

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:27 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Frost jumped into the air, from under his cape two black wings emerged, and he was now air born.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:27 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Night Wing hit Alex in the face with his leg so he let him go then he saw the guest flying "Nice" he said but then he pressed the stick and it went back to little he then jumped on the wall into the shadows so nobody cans see him....

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:30 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Frost aimed his hands at the ground, they started to glow blue, a blue beam hit the groung, making the floor covered in ice, like a ice skating ring.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:32 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Oooo..." Thump "Ow... Hey! Who froze the place?" *he says and turns into a polar bear "Ahhh... this is more like it" he says looking around to see whoever is going to atack him first

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Heh nice try" Night Wing sais as he presses a button on his shoes and a stick of metal appears which makes the shoes into Ice Skating shoes

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:37 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Frost flys to a cornor and blends in with the shadows, "your not the only one with the power of darkness" Frost said to Night

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:37 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

then he comes back into the shadows everybody hears thumping of Devices so he must be moving with his rope devices they all though until in the back of Alex he jumpped and quickly activated his stick which made it long so he hit the polar bear hard on the back.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:39 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

A storm of icicles fly at them from the sky

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:40 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Then he sais "Pause" he comes up to his room opens up his drawer and sais "These were robins devices I remade them so they resemble my blue eagle" he sais and then takes all of them and puts it in his belt. He then takes out super cool night vision Glasses from robins drawer.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:41 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Hmmm... so if it's about blending then..." he says turning quickly into a winter wolf and running to the nearest wall jumping on it and changing into a chameleon, changing his color and blending with the wall

Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

He quickly covers himself with his cape so now icicle will damage him.

Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

He quickly covers himself with his cape so no icicle will damage him.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:42 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Could still see both of ya" he sais activating his glasses.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:43 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"night vision only lets u see in the dark, and heat vision woke work cause i can lower my body tempreture" Frost said, hiding some were in the shadows

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:43 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Beileve me I can handle you" he sais with confidince.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:45 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

as he activates Heat Vision he sees the charmeleon and then he jumps on the walll and starts tickling it not wanting to hurt his friend.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:46 PM