KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"but you cant even see me" Frost replied

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:46 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"I still have a good sense of hearing..." he replies

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:46 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Night vision might work, but ya can't see something the same color as the wall" he says as he moves around the wall, readying himself to attack one of them

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:48 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

A strong blizzard fills the room, making it cold, hard to see and hear

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:48 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey whoever you are stop making winter in our tower!!!" he sais

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:52 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Argh... too cold..." he says turning back into a winterwolf to endure better the bad weather "Still cold..." he says and runs around trying to warn up

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:56 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ahhh its Cold Alex, Lets take down the one who made it cold" he said and saw a dark wing in a corner he suddenly jumped and slammed his stick into the wing.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:58 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"Fine", the blizzard stops and the ice melts, Frost comes out of the shades "im getting tired any ways, where is my room" Frost asked

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:59 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

*points to a room where itr sais Cyborg*

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:02 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Uh... does this means the training session is over?" he asks still as a winterwolf

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:03 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"cya in the morning" Frost says leaving the room

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:04 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

" I dont know you still wanna train??" he asks

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:05 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"I'm up for it" he says "So, you want to keep on?"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:09 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ok" he sais "But no blending stuff!!" he said.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:10 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"As long as you too keep away from the shadows" he says and growls in his wolf form and runs towards Night preparing his attack

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:13 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

makes his stick long...

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:20 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

runs towards Night and leaps on him, knocking him down and preesing his throat with a paw "Hmmm... if you were a enemy... I would bite your neck" he says grining

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:23 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

as Night Wing falls he thenputs his stick into the wolfs mouth to him his teeth out of his face.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:31 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

growls and chews on his stick, he keep pressing his throat with his paw.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hey stop chewing my stick" he sais and then just very quickly he pressed the stick it went back ito a little stick he threw it aside and then he took out a device form his belt and pressed it a rope came out and sticked to the ceiling so he hang on to it and pressed it which made him go up and hang on the rope and get out of Alexes grip then he swinged himself and jumped back on the floor and the rope sticked back into the device and the device fell and Night Wing took it he then took the little stick that was laying near his feet "Sure you dont think I would give up that easily!"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:37 PM