KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Yep, but I expected a little more fight" he spit some on the ground "Yuck your stick tastes like old leather*

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:42 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hmmm next time we train I will soak it in rotten eggs" Night Wing laughed

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:45 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"I don't think even you would take the smell" he said laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:47 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

'You should smell yourself as tuna!!!" he grins

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:50 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Hmmmm... tuna..." he says drolling "Tuna sandwich is good" he says and laughs

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:51 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ahhh thats all you think about you you...YOU TRADER!!" sais Night Wing

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:38 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Huh?" is confused

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:50 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

First of all i'm not related to anyone in the original titans... it would be better if we weren't... I was sent too late apparently. to be a help.

*Continues to move things around and vaporize the dust throughout the T* "anyone up for lessons?"

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:48 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ahhh What kind of lesson" he asks curiositly after all he was the best acrobatic and the best Kung Fu guys in the group.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:58 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Draws sword and raises hand with a burst of flame. Hmm i don't know?

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:01 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"You cant teach me how to fight with a sword..... Maybe ill teach you.." he said unconfidently he never taugh anybody anything.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:03 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Erm... I think I'll just go buy dinner... I don't think the kitchen is in a good state, so... what you guys will have?"

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:04 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"BUffalo Wings from Applebees and some Diet Coke" Night Wing said.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:06 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I've trained entire armies, how to focus energy and use the forces they cannot see or feel because they have confidence and no focus.

*raises sword and parries with NW and his staff*

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:07 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Ughh raises dishes and lights them on fire. "there clean"

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:08 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Noted, and what will you have Frost?" He asked as he noted Night's order on a note pad

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:10 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Oh yeah" sais Night Wing and quickly backflips and takes out his staff and makes it long and blocks a swing which almost hit him "Raven you do know that you cannot defeat me with the art of swords or anything like that you could train us to use the force efcours" he sais as he does a leg swipe and sees James fall

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:11 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

"You underestimate my swordsmanship, i've fought in four wars on my world and killed many foes."
*Locks weapons with NW and pushes him strongly back a foot.*
"There is no force, there is only will and knowledge"
*Raises hand and a burst of wind pushes NW 4 feet back*

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:16 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Heh so you want to play it this way J!!" he sais playlishly and just takes out a device and a rope from the device comes out and the rope sticks into the ceiling(Im tired of saying this so I just call this device Ropo!!!) and goes up then he swings himself into the shadows and takes the Ropo back and nobody can see him in the shadows when he jumped out of the darkness and hit James back.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:19 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

While doing that he sais "As you killed many foes you might as well leave the Teen Titans. The Teen Titans is for saving not killing!!"

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:21 AM