KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan RPG

Teen Titan RPG
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (196): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

sigh "I suppose Frost (or Raven dunno) won't be needing dinner then heh? Well better for me, less thing to carry" giggles "Well I'm off then" he says turning into a a dog and walking off to buy their dinner

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:22 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

heres give the tip to the guy who serves, Night Wing gives the dog 5 dollars.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:23 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I only killed those who murdered the innocent and many of my people.
"You think shadows will save you?" "I dwell in the shadows just fine" *rises into the air.*
"After NW put me down for pizza Alex"

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:27 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Ohh and its Jason... and believe me, you need me.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:28 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

" Even thought they did that they still dont deserve to die and there should not be a member in the Teen Titans who murdered a person!!!" he comes out of the shadows waiting for James to do something "J you suck!!!" he laughs until his stomach starts hurting because of the laughter.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:30 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I never murdered anyone, its called a 10 year old at a school under siege by desciples of demons killing my teacher and nearly half the students around me.
*Pulls NW out of the shadows with a flick of his wrist in an orb of shadow* "Who's laughin now?"

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:33 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Me" he sais as he jumps and kicks Jason into the face and takes out his staff and activates it to grow longer.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:37 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Kick comes centimeters near face and is blocked with a shield.*
*Smirks* "Not many can escape that, you may already have control over a bit of telekinetic powers" "Lets test them" *begins flinging things in the room at NW* "NW dodges as usual thats a sign of precognition yet another ability of the Azarath." "Very few people can dodge things without prior knowledge"

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:42 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"TEEN TITAN ALERT, TEEN TITAN ALERT,TEEEN TITAN ALERT" said the alarming everybody came near the mmain computer Night Wing sat on the chair pressed a few buttons and said " Theres a robbery in downtown, Jason contact Alex telepathicly and tell him to catch up with the lunch on Main gharders street ok? You can fly and Ill take my ship, hmmm or should I take my motorcycle Nahhh Ill take the motorcycle he sais as he presses a load of buttons very fast so nobody could see what he really typed because it was a password to his ship and motorcycle and his garage so then everybody saw a big door open in the Teen titan tower and then there were lasers surrounding it so nobody could get in. Night Wing typed a load of buttons very fast again and the lasers dissapeared and a very cool eagle looking motorcycle came out then Night wing pushed a button and everything closed. He took the motorcycle and then he accelerated it very fast so at the end of the motorcycle there was a big tube and fire was going from it he then started driving and bam he hit the windows and flew out of the Teen Titan he flew across the bay and landed on the street he heard applauses but he didnt care he waitied for Jason.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:44 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"And Jason who said I dont have Knowledge? Im very smart you know!!" he said

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:45 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

(voice in NW head, i'm waitin outside of the crime scene already And alex has already been notified. Can i just use the comm next time this takes a bit of focus?)

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:47 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

sniffs around and receives the message, heading for the location he was given using his cheetah form

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:49 AM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Technology and science are tools, there are many schools you do not know of, i'll tell you later. (Comm.s NW)

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:49 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

* Night Wing drives very fast and meets Alex at the crime seen* "There they are!!" he sais as 20 tough looking robots were escaping Night Wing tried to break them with his stick but it didnt work so he threw a plasma eagle and one of them blew up but then all the others shot very powerfull energy plasmas at him he didnt know what to do he was going to die but then he conctetraded and a black shield appeared in front of him and blocked all the attacks he looked at Jason but he Knew it was not her "How did I do that" said NW but then he knew why and he continued fighting he came over to one of the robots and put a big rock into his plasma gun which made it overload and destroy the robot.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:53 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Is running to the scene very quickly when his sensitive cheetah nose picks the scent of hot hamburgers, he stop to pick one and runs as he eats it in one bite

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:54 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Name: Rebecca
Species: Same as Starfire
Special abilites/Gadgets: water blasts, healing
NickName: Becca
Favorite Food: anything
Hobby: dancing and gymnastics
Background: The grandaughter of Starfire she feels sometimes out of place in that family. Hearing about those many adventures she decided to join after some prusiasion.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:58 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Jason floating directly above*
*Throws metalic obects that spread and directs into the front droid and emerges on the otherside*
*Robotic spider flops from above onto Jason and lands with him under him on the ground* *Spider then flings into the air*
"We have more company" *pointing at the nearby building*

Last edited by RaventheOnly on May 28th, 2004 at 01:17 AM

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:02 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Upon arrival to the scene he jumps on a robot turning into a rhyno and smashing it to bits "Heh not very resistent I see" giggles

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:02 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Just accept what I wrote Ill explain how I know it later when we finish this fight so Edit your post ok?? And dont interfear on what I say when I post something ok? I know what I am doing)

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:12 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Your in Lady Yuna you can join in the fight and say that your starfires granddaughter and we will accept you into the Teen TItans.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:16 AM