KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]

What do you think about her looks?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She is beautiful! 9 21.95%
She is OK. 19 46.34%
Oh no! She is not worth Cho! 13 31.71%
Total: 41 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]
Started by: luna050

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

hmm yeha ye have good opinions, i think sureley there should be triwizard members, the dragon, voldfy n maybe wormtail

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 07:19 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

how about the under water sceen wth th murmads and ron hermy cho and flurs sister tied up

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:22 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

thats possible, but i think the dragon played a bigger role. dunno why wink

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:25 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

i want to try and create a fan made poster....but it's proovin a B**** to find a decent picture of a dragon that i can use...if anyone has on that might be good...send it to me,give me a link or post it on this thread....then wen i've finished the poster i'll post it on here so u can take alook! it shudn't take me too long one i have all the images i need!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 10:56 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

www.hawkwind.demon.co.uk/dragon.htm
the green one with the bee is nice but i like the head

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 09:27 AM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-men
pyro rules!

i couldnt find a good dragon either for my goblet of fire poster which i am curently working on so thanks also for that website its been really helpful

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 08:01 PM
x-men is currently offline Click here to Send x-men a Private Message Find more posts by x-men Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by eezy45
and i think hermione shd be on it, also! smile

lol laughing out loud ..........do you like hermione in the books?....or do you like emma watson?

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 10:30 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

that site is great! thanx! it's just a shame i can't find any CGI dragons, it wud look a lot better then!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 11:04 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i think it should have the title in the middle, have dark themes, harry, ron, and hermione on the left side with harry holding his wand up like in the dueling club. then on the right, voldemort's eyes, voldemort's wand being held up by his hand, then wormtail. then in the middle but kinda distant looking should be the goblet of fire. u like?

-Don't leave us

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:54 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by celestial_moon
i think it should have the title in the middle, have dark themes, harry, ron, and hermione on the left side with harry holding his wand up like in the dueling club. then on the right, voldemort's eyes, voldemort's wand being held up by his hand, then wormtail. then in the middle but kinda distant looking should be the goblet of fire. u like?
that sounds cool love it smokin'

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:56 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

the poster shouldn;t have voldemort because that is probably the number one thing people want to see... and not the dragon because that might be the number two thing...
it should have the champions in a pose like the book, then the trio on the top right... then possibly the cemetery where harry ends up after touching the portkey, and the snake... maybe a shadow of someone <spoiler>voldemort</spoiler> coming out of a cauldron... siriurs, and especially "mad-eye" moody...

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 12:25 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

thanks tigress^^ as 4 the voldemort thing...it's not really showing all of voldemort. i do like ur idea tho thelotrlovr15

-Don't leave us

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:17 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Dursleys not going to be in Potter 4 movie

i got this from comingsoon.net:

Actor Richarc Griffiths' agent told CBBC Newsround that the Dursleys - aka Harry's family - won't be appearing in Warner Bros.' Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which Mike Newell is directing.

Griffiths, who plays Uncle Vernon in the first three films, said he is "very disappointed" and that he has asked J.K. Rowling to try and get his character re-instated, but the fourth book is too long to cover everything.

Griffiths is reported as saying "I said to JK Rowling: "Couldn't the Dursleys turn up to an open day at Harry's school or something,' but she said, 'I don't think so'."

It now looks as if the fourth film will start at The Burrow or the Quidditch World Cup. Thanks to 'Ellen'.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:03 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

they should split the movie into too parts rarther than miss bits out

By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:58 PM
celestial_moon
celes

that sucks! they should b there!

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 11:51 PM
shanie623
forever young with you

That's too bad, but it's EXPECTED because the book is seriously too long to be made specific in the movies.

I was sure looking forward to at least seeing the part where Dudley eats the ton-tounge toffee. Heh.

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 07:48 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Shocked Dursleys Cut from 4th film!!

Just Heard this:

Boy wizard Harry Potter's evil uncle and aunt have been cut from the fourth movie in the fantasy series. British actors Richard Griffiths and Fiona Shaw were shocked to discover scenes involving their characters Vernon and Petunia Dursley have been scrapped from the film adaptation of JK Rowling's fourth book Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. Sleepy Hollow star Griffith explains, "Filming had already started on the fourth and Fiona and I asked the producers, 'Are we in it?' and they said, 'Oh, did no one tell you?' The problem is that the fourth book is just too long for a film, so they've done away with our bit - where Harry is at home with the Dursleys - and will just begin with him at school." The 56-year-old even begged Rowling to write a special scene for the scheming pair. He adds, "I said to JK Rowling, 'Couldn't the Dursleys turn up to an open day at Harry's school or something?' But she said, 'I don't think so.'" Griffiths, Shaw and Harry Melling - who plays the Dursleys' indulged son Dudley - have yet to find out whether they will be reappearing in the fifth movie.

I think this new Director is going to ruin the films! He doesn't seem to be sticking to the books at all! no
And Taking them out of their Hogwarts uniforms! sad
What will he do next?! confused

Piggle one eye
x x x x

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 08:44 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

they might put some of the dursleys in deleated scene footage on the DVD...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:14 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t290169.html

same topic... thread should be merged

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:18 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

merged means what exactly?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 10:07 AM