KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]

What do you think about her looks?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She is beautiful! 9 21.95%
She is OK. 19 46.34%
Oh no! She is not worth Cho! 13 31.71%
Total: 41 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]
Started by: luna050

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shanie623
forever young with you

Never mind. It seems the moderator's merged the 2 threads already.

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
merged means what exactly?

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 01:17 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SmashPunker911
[SkaterGurl4Life]

OMG! NO WAY! all the other movies have always started with Dursley's!

I'm With The Band

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 05:53 PM
SmashPunker911 is currently offline Click here to Send SmashPunker911 a Private Message Find more posts by SmashPunker911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

That absolutely sucks!

Movies of Harry Potter should always start with the Dursleys since that's the way it is in the book, i really wanted to see the Weasleys going out of the fireplace....

Everything's possible if you got nerve- Ginny Weasley

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 06:45 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Re: Dursleys Cut from 4th film!!

quote:
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Just Heard this:
Griffiths, Shaw and Harry Melling - who plays the Dursleys' indulged son Dudley - have yet to find out whether they will be reappearing in the fifth movie.

Piggle one eye
x x x x

don't they have to appear in the 5th movie? because on the dementers in the street?

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 06:45 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

that is true...

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:14 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

In the 5th movie, the Dursleys are sure going to appear because that's when Petunia gets the howler from Dumbledore. That's when Harry meets Arabella Figg OFFICIALLY...

The 4th book however, the Dursleys were not that important to the plot. So I guess that's why they're starting the movie with the Quidditch World Cup scene where Death Eaters are introduced.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:24 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i heard they'r just starting atn the school but that is completely pointless and wont ever happen

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:35 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Razul

What kind of moronic idiot would take the dursleys out of a harry potter movie? how Freakin stupid can one be? I mean, Uncle V. and Aunt P. are so funny in the fourth book, and the books always start at their home... I wonder why J.K.R could go along with this...
And what is going on with those uniforms?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 12:58 PM
Razul is currently offline Click here to Send Razul a Private Message Find more posts by Razul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Well, originally there isn't exactly a uniform in the books right? LOL... I'm alright with the "no uniform" situation... ^_^

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:29 PM
Razul

I just think most peoble kind of imagine them wearing uniforms...
I do, beause its in england and they wear scholl uniform,s at their fancy schools at least

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:13 PM
Razul is currently offline Click here to Send Razul a Private Message Find more posts by Razul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i cant judge until i c the movie.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:36 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by danis4ever
That absolutely sucks!

Movies of Harry Potter should always start with the Dursleys since that's the way it is in the book, i really wanted to see the Weasleys going out of the fireplace....

Everything's possible if you got nerve- Ginny Weasley
me too iam outraged it would have been cool to see them squirm for a change i cant believe it they should have put the ton tounge toffe in their it wouldve been as cool as seeing hermy belt draco in azkaban

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:23 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I guess they can't fit Book 4 into 1 movie. I'd rather see Book 4 in two movies rather them trying to squeeze it in 1 movie

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 06:28 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i know!

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:00 PM
Inwë Nólatári
Esmerelda Moss

Angry No Dursley's in movie 4?

ok I read on some online site that the Dursley's will be cut out of movie four because it would be too lengthy. I am appaulded at this. J.k. did want them to be somewhere. she suggested an open house but the thought of no Dursley's is still there. I do not think this is a good idea, they might as well start the movie at the first task!!!!! I think cutting them out would be cutting too much out. mad they are so funny, how can you just forget about them? sad

[blue]~RAVENCLAW~[/blue]

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:36 PM
Inwë Nólatári is currently offline Click here to Send Inwë Nólatári a Private Message Find more posts by Inwë Nólatári Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
Dursleys not going to be in Potter 4 movie
i got this from comingsoon.net:

Actor Richarc Griffiths' agent told CBBC Newsround that the Dursleys - aka Harry's family - won't be appearing in Warner Bros.' Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which Mike Newell is directing.

Griffiths, who plays Uncle Vernon in the first three films, said he is "very disappointed" and that he has asked J.K. Rowling to try and get his character re-instated, but the fourth book is too long to cover everything.

Griffiths is reported as saying "I said to JK Rowling: "Couldn't the Dursleys turn up to an open day at Harry's school or something,' but she said, 'I don't think so'."

It now looks as if the fourth film will start at The Burrow or the Quidditch World Cup. Thanks to 'Ellen'.

This is the third thread of its kind, on the same page.
Phoe, can you merge or close this please?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:40 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

Re: No Dursley's in movie 4?

quote:
Originally posted by Inwë Nólatári
ok I read on some online site that the Dursley's will be cut out of movie four because it would be too lengthy. I am appaulded at this. J.k. did want them to be somewhere. she suggested an open house but the thought of no Dursley's is still there. I do not think this is a good idea, they might as well start the movie at the first task!!!!! I think cutting them out would be cutting too much out. mad they are so funny, how can you just forget about them? sad

i have 2 agree that the dursleys always have 2 be there or it won't be the same. if they just started with harry eating breakfast, vernon calling him 2 the living room 2 talk about the invitation have the weasleys pick him up that night, give dudley ton tongue toffee then they leave. takes 10-15 minutes

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:40 PM
Inwë Nólatári
Esmerelda Moss

sorry I didn't think there was already a thread like this, I didn't see any. you can cut it if you want, no big deal

[blue]~RAVENCLAW~[/blue]

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:44 PM
Inwë Nólatári is currently offline Click here to Send Inwë Nólatári a Private Message Find more posts by Inwë Nólatári Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

I'm not too sure what I make of this - at first I thought well hey, they were in the first three movies and already established so with the sheer amount of action in this book it has to be hard to adapt it to film enough already hence they are cutting all bits that aren't vital to the plot. Also, they are bound to back later on. But now I don't know because I would have loved to see them meeting the Weasley's as well for the first time. Still though, they have time limits and stuff and they probably want to concentrate more on the essential scenes and the connected bits that lead up to it so I can understand.

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:09 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weasel
Abu

GOBLET OF FIRE-release date

This is what ive heard so far
Goblet of Fire: November 18, 2005
In the past two days we've received several dozen reports of media sources broadcasting November 18, 2005 as the confirmed Goblet of Fire release date. As always, nothing is official until it is confirmed by Warners, but it sounds like a relatively sure thing at the moment.
I CANT WAIT PPL
if u find out more info then plz tell me thanx

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:00 PM
weasel is currently offline Click here to Send weasel a Private Message Find more posts by weasel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote