KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Orlando gets #1 Pick

Orlando gets #1 Pick
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Its not just my opinion, Gordon is projected to go fourth or fifth by almost every source.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:38 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

really?...i didnt hear that....i'm still stickin with my guns and saying hes goin mid to late 1st round

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:41 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Sabastian Telfare is going to be the one picked too high. He is overrated because he is Marbury's cousin and already has a big shoe deal. Some team is going to take him for his image hoping to draw in marketing. Hope its not the Blazers because he was working out with them not too long ago.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:47 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

bummer for blazer funs.....and its not like the blazers have the best reps for molding images either...with there old team you would probly just get high walking into the practice facilities

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:52 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I think they were turned away by him, but they had him practice for quite a while. Plus he is short like Damon, they don't need 2 guys under 6'.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:54 AM
wuTa

i wonder who joe d is gonna take for detriot...who took darko last year and its to early to tell if that was the right choice we'll find out next year for sure but right now hes the bunt of alot of jokes....there was a game right before the playoffs were he went for a dunk and got blocked by the rim now i dont have a problem with that because it happens to everyone what got me was when he was got blocked by the rim he screamed like a girl....you know when someone throws it down hard you'll hear a monster scream..yea he did that but with a girls voice

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:04 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

So far he reminds me of Eric Montross. laughing

However, Detroit took him knowing that they were set pretty well at the moment and were looking to the future so he might turn out good. Taking Carmelo may sound smarter but that could have been weird chemistry wise.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:28 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

BTW: Detroit's first pick will be #55 in the 2nd round so I wouldn't expect too much.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:31 AM
wuTa

55?!....holy hell

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:34 PM