KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Anakin's scar

Anakin's scar
Started by: Xam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xam
Lord Xam

Anakin's scar

ok maybe not the biggest thread but still where and how did he get it.Probably from the clone wars.but who did it.

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:33 PM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bILLYgOAT
The Judas

lava

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:52 PM
Click here to Send bILLYgOAT a Private Message Find more posts by bILLYgOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

no not lava this was before the lave

Attachment: e3spac11[2].jpg
This has been downloaded 603 time(s).

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yep, Clone Wars.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:55 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Venom
no not lava this was before the lave

It's LavA, not LavE, or you can call it Magma.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:55 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

thought I read on hyperspace they wouldn't explain it

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:35 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

OMG i put "E" F**king e insted of "A" in LAVA

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post May 27th, 2004 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I wouldn't mind knowing how Anakin gets his scars, but an explaination might as well be pointless depending on what it is, or how it happened.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 01:28 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagels

Well, I don't think they would explain, cause it is pretty obvious that it came from the clone wars. One thing that does peak my interest however, does Anakin have it in ROTJ?

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:56 AM
Click here to Send Bagels a Private Message Find more posts by Bagels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Are you referring to the scene when Luke takes off Vader's helmet in ROTJ? I know he's got some evil scars on his face then, but I believe that was a result of his burns from the lava.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 03:17 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zasmare

iv heard that theres going to be a starwars book released around the time of E3 is released and its going to explain the scars, apprantly its a story between E2 and E3, dont no if its true of not..

Old Post May 28th, 2004 04:40 PM
Click here to Send zasmare a Private Message Find more posts by zasmare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by LanİeWindu

No it's technically only magma when it's still underground under pressure. Totally different chemicals & elements involved... wink

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:55 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagels

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Are you referring to the scene when Luke takes off Vader's helmet in ROTJ? I know he's got some evil scars on his face then, but I believe that was a result of his burns from the lava.

Well yeah, the most obvious scars are from the lava. Hell, I knew that before E1, but I'm referring to the scar he got from the clone wars. The one that we're talking about. I haven't checked it yet, I was just curious if anyone noticed whether or not we see it in ROTJ.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Bagels a Private Message Find more posts by Bagels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by LanİeWindu

Liquid Hot Magma big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post May 29th, 2004 12:19 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

what if when he falls into the lava he somehow smacks that part of his head on a rock with a small bit of lava while his other part of the body is in the pool of lava.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by Bagels
Well yeah, the most obvious scars are from the lava. Hell, I knew that before E1, but I'm referring to the scar he got from the clone wars. The one that we're talking about. I haven't checked it yet, I was just curious if anyone noticed whether or not we see it in ROTJ.

Yes I know. What I meant was that the scars we see there are probably from his burns in the lava, and that none appear to be from the clone wars, I mean, the scars he has there are huge and bulge way out of his head, and his face in ROTJ (most of them). From the pics I've seen of Anakin in Episode III, he doesn't appear to have anything major on his face.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 01:26 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

This pic was posted by DragonX, actually if you look at it, you can see what appears to be a scar off to the side of his right eye leading to his forehead. Hmm...it's kind of dark though. Maybe it could be blood?

SMX
cool

Attachment: ep3_ia_857531.jpg
This has been downloaded 442 time(s).

I like George.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 02:32 AM
Corsie

I don`t know. It`s hard to tell.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Corsie a Private Message Find more posts by Corsie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Any news on this 'Scar' ??

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 11:53 PM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Torik_Shai
Demon Pirate

This was posted in the Finished Shots thread.

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the sig!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Torik_Shai a Private Message Find more posts by Torik_Shai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote