KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's game episode II- "Revenge"- gumf archive

Ush's game episode II- "Revenge"- gumf archive
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

errr... would be extremely difficult mesa thinks... not only to get the Dark Siders to actually POST...

Old Post May 24th, 2002 09:16 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll take them all on while Yerssot drinks a Coke!

Old Post May 24th, 2002 10:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

You mean, you DRINK Coke?

Old Post May 24th, 2002 10:34 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You guys will get a fair chance to **** each other in this story. I'm not sure how much I actually want lots of players dying, though!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2002 11:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

5 to be exact...

Old Post May 24th, 2002 11:31 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

And after the battle starts, I'll go to Geonasis and return with Dooku and his battle droids. Muahahahahahaha!!! evil face

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 24th, 2002 11:44 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Anyhow, this thread has served its purpose. Further conversation can go on in the RP general discussion thread!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2002 11:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Please Read- Dealing with absences for the final battle

Well, the set-up for the final battle of story two is nearly in place. It has turned out to be the only meeting between the two sides for the whole game- I expected both sides to meet at the Space Port but it never happened, and neither side seemed too interested in finding the other.

Problem is now that we have absences; Rex (and by presumable extension, Bespin Bart) are off-line right now and Mah goes on holiday very soon. This is a shame- especially with the plans I had for the Lance/Rex re-match, though assuming Lance doesn't die soon (very unlikely) there is always plenty of time for those two to meet again...

Anyway, here is what will happen:

Mah and Xeth will concentratre exclusively on fighting off battle droids and the like. This leaves Gundy, Mah, Phinney and yerssot to pick where they want to go in the battle, like seeking out bad guys or trying to help Argentis.

Rex will skip the battle entirely. He will be getting the gold out and over to Shareth, so the Dark Siders don't need to worry about that any more and can just get on with their primary mission.

Should anyone turn up for play again halfway through, then I SHOULD be able to slip them in without too much fuss.

Other than that, good luck guys, the game is still open to be 'won' by either side, and the preperation for the next episode is all done and dusted and will be advertised soon. The Jedi will be pleased to know that in the next game they are actually inside the Republic, for once.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2002 11:49 AM
LanceWindu

What about me?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2002 04:14 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Errr... why, are you going to be away as well?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2002 05:55 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ooh, it appears that Rex is back. And by extension Bespin Bart as well, I guess. Yayy!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2002 06:11 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

How are we doing ?

Same as usual.

That bad, huh ?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2002 12:38 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Now, you have been in worse places than this. Unless you care to return to the slopes of the volcano?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2002 05:05 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

That was brutal. Bloody cable car....

Old Post Jun 24th, 2002 06:40 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Any chance that anyone is actually going to DO anything?

BtVS

Old Post Jun 24th, 2002 07:02 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I've PM'd yerssot and waited the whole weekend. I'm going ahead without him.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2002 08:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm not absent...I think...

My computer is still a little screwy. My dad just has to reinstall Internet Explorer (I'm using it right now, but it is damned slow). Once it's reinstalled, I'll be back in business. Just don't bump to far ahead in the next week. I do want some action.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2002 11:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ohhh...pick me!....pick me! wink

uhhh sorry....lost again.....what about me?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2002 03:55 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

k, nevermind, I'm ready to kick ass. evil face

Old Post Jun 25th, 2002 05:46 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Julie, you are still outside the Palace with Ithrorn! If you need some help getting back into things, PM me.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 25th, 2002 05:17 PM