KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » those lying conniving B@stards

those lying conniving B@stards
Started by: Raven Guardia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The chanting brings the evil spirit within Myth alive. He begins to levitate as his eyes open with red fire.

(Deep thunderous voice) "Thats it! Now I am going to seek the job position of 'principle' and there is nothing you can do to stop me! MUAH! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 12:13 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah im serious.

the last thing i heard a week ago that she quit teaching and is now a full time adult star.

i kinda figured she was trashy.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 01:01 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: those lying conniving B@stards

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia
Grrrrrrrrrrr teachers are such lying conniving b@stards!!!!!!! the tell us dont do any thing you dont want to do. they also say never give into peer pressure BUT yet they always make us do things we DONT want to do....whats up with that???

I say we revolt!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see your logic; teachers are here to make us better people, it's sorta a proven fact. Peer pressure is completely different, those are bad decisions. A bad decision would be this one; listening to you to not listen to teachers.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 01:06 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Actually peer pressure is whenever somebody your age pressures you into doing something, whether it is good or bad. Teachers are not peers so they can't use peer pressure. Usually people give in to peer pressure to look cool to people their age. Doing what a teacher says is completely different because you aren't doing it to be cool and fit in.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 01:20 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Sacrifise666
yeah im serious.

the last thing i heard a week ago that she quit teaching and is now a full time adult star.

i kinda figured she was trashy.

whoa.....creepy...you know maybe she likes sum of the students at your school....even more creepy laughing out loud

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:15 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
The chanting brings the evil spirit within Myth alive. He begins to levitate as his eyes open with red fire.

(Deep thunderous voice) "Thats it! Now I am going to seek the job position of 'principle' and there is nothing you can do to stop me! MUAH! HA! HA! HA! HA!"

raven said OH YEAH?!?!?!?!..... she then pulled myth back to the ground. she then said if you want to be principle you need the keys to the office first and I have them! raven dangled the keys above myths head then she smiled took the keys and ran as fast as she could back into the school!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 09:18 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote