KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Superman vs Goku

Who will win Superman or Goku
This poll is closed.
Goku 17 70.83%
Superman 7 29.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs Goku
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by DenKi
Goku very easily, and what the hell do you mean Gotenks is faster than Goku, SSJ4 Goku could go around the earth in seconds

Going around the Earth in seconds once is pretty fast, however it doesn't even compare to how fast Superman goes...And seeing as Superman is LEAGUES beyond Goku in power, that fact alone would have Superman winning.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:50 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Not Cheesus >_>

Ohh God! This topic gets everywhere!

Anyone who says Goku is either misinformed or a Moron.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:24 PM
Not Cheesus >_> is currently offline Click here to Send Not Cheesus >_> a Private Message Find more posts by Not Cheesus >_> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Goku is still vulnerable to heat, is he not? he gets hot just like everyone else?

ok, so Superman just has to look at Goku's forehead and lobotomize him with his Heat Vision. game over, Goku is left a drooling vegetable.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:33 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistaCloud86

Hey hey, my first post! And it's in here.... o.O??

Oh well..... Anyway.... i say GOKU!

The only reason i say this is because Goku doesn't have a retarded weakness..... (Green Rocks.... Ooooh....) He could just collect some of those rocks and pelt Superman a couple times in the head... Since its his weakness and Superman gets weak when it even gets close to him he'd get fatigued and since its his weakness and goku is really strong i say the rocks would go thru his head and tear up his brain..... Goku also has the power to destroy the sun.... if he did that then Superman would lose his source of strenth while goku could keep going.... although this thinking isn't really correct since the sun would throw off teh earths rotation and hurl it into oblivion..... =D But yeah, Piccollo destroyed the moon and nothing wrong happened so i guess its all good... haha....

Anyways this was fun... Mebbe i should post more in these forums... =)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 10:21 PM
MistaCloud86 is currently offline Click here to Send MistaCloud86 a Private Message Find more posts by MistaCloud86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Goku doesnt have the brains for that. and if Goku blew up the sun, he'd destroy any and all life in the solar system, sorry, but thats not his style. Nothing wrong happened when Piccolo destroyed the moon because the writers are morons.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 10:31 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Superman is like a battery. He doesn't lose his power the second the sun is gone. And anyway, then explosion would kill Goku, so that's also a victory for Supes, NOT Goku.

How would Goku know his weakness? That's right, he wouldn't. There's no way he could know.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 10:33 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

to the best of my knowledge raditz was faster than the speed of light in the first few episodes. they are far superior than that in the end of dbz. their speed is not in flight but their aglity. i dont think supes could get to his max speed in combat either.if supper is only 99% the speed of light so piccolo could kill him with a special beam cannon and that is pretty wussy move nowadays.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 11:37 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

pffft Instant transmission is the fastest way to move in DBZ this has been coverd again and again and again. Lord Ryugan has stated how fast instant transition is and it isnt even close to how fast Superman **can** move. and please blowing up a planet is the big whoop in DBZ not to mention it takes 25 minutes of grunting to get there.

and if were using Goku at SSJ who knows then were using Superman Prime who runs at attacks that distroy multiverse, rip holes in reality and melt time itself.

please let this stupid debate die Superman would win.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 11:42 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
to the best of my knowledge raditz was faster than the speed of light in the first few episodes. they are far superior than that in the end of dbz. their speed is not in flight but their aglity. i dont think supes could get to his max speed in combat either.if supper is only 99% the speed of light so piccolo could kill him with a special beam cannon and that is pretty wussy move nowadays.

That was in the dub, which is DEAD wrong on that. Gotenks shows himself to fly around the Earth 7-9 times in 30 minutes(even in the dub it says this. Strange, huh?). He could probably do it faster as SSJ3, but it's still not even close the how fast Superman can move, which is 7 to 9 times in a second, which is 1800 times faster than Gotenks could. Seeing as Gotenks is stronger than Goku, I'd think it's safe to say that Superman is faster than Goku.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:05 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
pffft Instant transmission is the fastest way to move in DBZ this has been coverd again and again and again. Lord Ryugan has stated how fast instant transition is and it isnt even close to how fast Superman **can** move. and please blowing up a planet is the big whoop in DBZ not to mention it takes 25 minutes of grunting to get there.

and if were using Goku at SSJ who knows then were using Superman Prime who runs at attacks that distroy multiverse, rip holes in reality and melt time itself.

please let this stupid debate die Superman would win.

laughing

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:16 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

^brilliant smile

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 02:19 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

I still say Goku, even after I read the protests. Id like to see Superman try to beat Buu...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:31 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Superman probably couldn't kill Buu but I doubt any version except Super Buu 3 would be able to do any kind of damage

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 11:48 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I think Goku is the better trained and motivated fighter than Superman so he'll be able to adapt to whatever Superman can do. All Superman does is use brute strength on opponents (which usually works ) and on other occasions his other abilities like his freeze breath and heat blast.
Now Goku has had the experience of fighting enemies with deadly power- higher than his and more useful abilities than him countless times and prevailed. So nothing that Superman does is going to surprise Goku one bit. Now against Superman, Goku is very quickly going to realise that if Superman is faster than him then his really powerful charge attacks aren't going to be useful because of the time it takes to charge them up. So Goku will try and anticipate Superman's moves and dismantle Superman with his martial arts training, Saiya-jin levels, forms(SSJ4, Oozaru) and quick-fire blasts and instant transmission(which might not be faster than Superman's speed-but handy) and Goku always keeps cool-he only ever lost it when he first turned Super-Saiyan.
Superman can make rash decisions when in battle and has to rely on others to help him out quite a lot. On the funny side though (to break up the seriousness of this topic) Superman might win because Goku would be crippled with laughter at the sight of Supermans-shall we say- fashion sense
big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 02:55 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by Pred@tor
I still say Goku, even after I read the protests. Id like to see Superman try to beat Buu...

Hmm...well, I'm just wondering in Supes could get to the Sun fast enough to throw him in before Buu figures out that he could absorb Supes(if he even could, Supes DOES have that little aura thing).

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:31 PM
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
I think Goku is the better trained and motivated fighter than Superman so he'll be able to adapt to whatever Superman can do. All Superman does is use brute strength on opponents (which usually works ) and on other occasions his other abilities like his freeze breath and heat blast.
Now Goku has had the experience of fighting enemies with deadly power- higher than his and more useful abilities than him countless times and prevailed. So nothing that Superman does is going to surprise Goku one bit. Now against Superman, Goku is very quickly going to realise that if Superman is faster than him then his really powerful charge attacks aren't going to be useful because of the time it takes to charge them up. So Goku will try and anticipate Superman's moves and dismantle Superman with his martial arts training, Saiya-jin levels, forms(SSJ4, Oozaru) and quick-fire blasts and instant transmission(which might not be faster than Superman's speed-but handy) and Goku always keeps cool-he only ever lost it when he first turned Super-Saiyan.
Superman can make rash decisions when in battle and has to rely on others to help him out quite a lot. On the funny side though (to break up the seriousness of this topic) Superman might win because Goku would be crippled with laughter at the sight of Supermans-shall we say- fashion sense
big grin

Superman was trained for at LEAST a thousand years. How in hell would Goku's training, when his own life only lasted 54 years(years of known existence), be better trained than that? Superman DOES know how to fight, and it's probably better than Goku can. And really...when has martial arts ever shown a use since DBZ started? It's either fast punching/kicking, or fireballs. And seriously, Goku has never ONCE fought an opponent that completely outclasses him this much. If he can't even lift 40 tons in base, yet Supes can lift OVER 40 billion tons, there's no way he can do it. I mean, if Goku couldn't even lift a *building* at SSJ4...And seeing as he moves MUCH faster than him as well, I see no real contest here. And there's also the fact that it's a LOT harder to hurt a Kryptonian if you aren't one yourself...Really now, that Goku could beat Superman without some sort of outside stimulus(like if he suddenly knew that kryptonite would kill Supes, which he could never know...) is completely ridiculous. Superman would win this fight, end of story.

Though...Justice League Supes would get his ass kicked.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:49 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

couldnt goku just take superman to the other world where the sun does not shine. then super man would get weak and lose horribly.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:58 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by bardock
couldnt goku just take superman to the other world where the sun does not shine. then super man would get weak and lose horribly.

Superman's body works like a solar panel, he stores up some energy, and uses the rest. it would take a few days for that to happen.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:39 PM
Cizal

...Didn't I say that Superman was like a battery? He doesn't lose power immediately while out of the sun. And besides, if you want to use that, I'll just use Superman Prime, who pretty much sat in the Sun for years.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:39 PM
Marcellus
executioner

Exactly, if Superman beating Goku dosent get the point across, Superman Prime would bring down the wrath of god on him. MUCH worse than Buu or those Dragons combined were

last of the green lantern rings, the Sword of truth*given to him by THEE God* and not to mention he's been chillin in the sun itself for a thousand years.

there are about 15 people out of ANY medium who are more powerfull/as powerfull as Superman Prime.

God/Lucifer/the Archangle Micheal so on and so forth. Superman Prime ripped threw heaven and hell.

dont get me wrong I ditest overly powerfull character's and Superman takes the cake. but just cuase I dont like him dosent mean Im going to say Goku has a chance

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 09:18 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote