KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Superman vs Goku

Who will win Superman or Goku
This poll is closed.
Goku 17 70.83%
Superman 7 29.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs Goku
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

The Spirit Bomb only works on evil people. The pure hearted can rebound it as Gohan proved. So the question is does Supes have evil in his heart and would he be willing to wait the time it takes to build the bombs powers

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 12:54 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I don't think Supes would wait myself

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 01:02 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

I don't even think that Goku could get enough Zenkais to get as strong as Supes...It would take FAR too long. Supes would be tired of "fighting" Goku by then.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 04:47 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thundercleese
THE SPRINGWOOD SLASHER

goku would win because if he turned super saiyan 4 he`d be pretty much indistructable againest red or blue superman

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 08:20 PM
Thundercleese is currently offline Click here to Send Thundercleese a Private Message Find more posts by Thundercleese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragula_Zombie

quote:
Originally posted by Dragula_Zombie
Let's compare the two, shall we? Note that I'll be using current Superman (not JL Superman, he is pathetic)

Superman Can go .99X speed of light.
Goku at FPSSJ3 can travel around the Earth several times in 20 minutes.

Winner = Superman

Superman can lift 40 billion tons, MINIMUM.
Goku SSJ4 had trouble lifting a building in GT, and could barely lift 40 tons in base form in Z.

Winner = Superman

Superman has been taught and using the martial arts for over a millennium.
Goku has been taught and using the martial arts for several decades.

Winner = Superman

Superman is invincible to EVERYTHING except kryptonite, high-level magic and other Kryptonians
Goku can be beat down by anyone stronger than him.

Winner = Superman

Superman eats when hungry.
Goku eats. Period.

Winner = Goku

See? Goku is outclassed in every way except his appetite.

But you Goku fanboys wouldnt know anything about that cuzz leik omg!!1!1 goku can tun ss4!!! HAHhaha superman would die!!!

>_>

For the blind goku fan boys....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 01:45 AM
Dragula_Zombie is currently offline Click here to Send Dragula_Zombie a Private Message Find more posts by Dragula_Zombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by Thundercleese
goku would win because if he turned super saiyan 4 he`d be pretty much indistructable againest red or blue superman

You mean that Goku would get his ass beaten by the both of them, regardless of what form he took, right? I mean, just read the post above mine, and it'll be obvious that Goku stands no chance whatsoever.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 02:08 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Goku stands a slight chance but if I was gonna bet I'd choose Supes.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 12:06 PM
Magee

All of you people who think Goku could beat Superman are sadly mistaken. These people probably havnt read a single superman comic in their life and probably are basing this fight on the superman from the shitty cartoons or the adventures of superman.
I love DBZ as much as the next guy but im sorry Goku just dont stand a chance. I mean atleast read the first post in this thread it gives all u need for Superman to beat Goku. If ur not convinced of pre-crisis or post-crisis for that matter superman beating goku read any DC 1Million issue and ull see how strong superman prime is, never mind superman of today. big grin
And for god sake SSJ4? SSJ4 aint even as strong as SSJ2. I have seen no extraordinary feets by goku or vegeta when SSJ4. The only cool thing ive seen goku do when SSJ4 was make a kamehamha in both hands and combine them, wich still sucked. He has never flown realy fast, done anything wich shows he's stronger than ever, nothing, SSJ4 is the weakest of all SSJ stages. Thats the writers faults though. SSJ4 should have been god like but thanks to those stupid fuks who wanted to make money, he isnt.

It is Also stated by Goku to Trunks that Instant Transmission lets him move at 100,000mps wich is the fastest form of moving in DB but that speed comes no where near the speed of light.

Last edited by Magee on Jun 13th, 2004 at 12:28 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:22 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

although they do give a speed on instant transmission it can not be correct. goku goes to namek several times using this move and lord knows how far that is. it takes 8 minutes for the suns rays to reach earth at the speed of light. so it was either crappy dubbing or crappy writing. ss2 is probaly the best form of super saiyan being that your power doesnt go out like 3 does. ss4 should not count being that akira toriyama did not create that form. it is weird though they say radditz is faster than the speed of light but than later they give a speed for instant transmission. so no real speed is ever known. funimation is only redoing the episode because many were fused togther. radditz speed is given when pioneer was in control and there far more respectable than funimation in my book.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 06:02 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Well i think its a case of bad writting and bad dubbing the writers contradict them selves so many times roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes i agree SSJ4 should not count, anything in GT shouldnt count because Akira didnt create it and well it sucked. Radditz dodged piccolos attack wich moved at the speed of light supposedly but it still hit him on the shoulder, this still doent mean he can move at the speed of light though.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 07:35 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Face it my fellow Goku fans, the Saiyajin ain't winning this one. Supes has the definite advantage in this fight.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:28 AM
Magee

100% agreed yes

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:45 PM
Lord Shadow Z

I'm still not convinced that Superman would win, the Saiya-jin Goku wins quite easily in my opinion.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:35 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Well an opinion is an opinion, so I won't dispute it. But still I suppose it really depends on the Superman we're using. He could probably beat the currant one but earlier versions in my personal opinion would take the match.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 12:26 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Any Superman would hand Goku his own ass.

Classic Superman's abilities: http://www.supermanhomepage.com/com...comics-superman

Superman Red/Blue: http://www.supermanhomepage.com/com...omics-new_supes

Goku has a small chance with regular Superman(very small), but Red/Blue can become intangable, Goku can throw all kinds of punches and kicks and he'd just be hitting air.

Just forget about Superman Prime, he'd literally turn Goku inside out, thats not even a fair match.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 05:10 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

As I've been saying, the ONLY Superman that Goku can beat is Justice League Supes. All the others will kick his ass one way or another.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:19 PM
Magee

Err do u mean that crappy cartoon or do u mean the superman in the JLA comics? Because the superman in the comics is fully capable of beating Goku. He has been the superman ive been refering to lol.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:38 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

it said that supes could only lift a plane what gives stronger than goku no way. to the moon in minutes wow scary you guys lmao

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:08 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

I was talking about the cartoon Supes, the one most people here would know about better than the others...

Bardock, Supes has been said to lift at least 40 billion tons. FAR stronger than Goku is. Don't be ignorant to EVERYthing that has already been said in this topic.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:24 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was talking about the link that afreak posted.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:32 AM