KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Superman vs Goku

Who will win Superman or Goku
This poll is closed.
Goku 17 70.83%
Superman 7 29.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs Goku
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Shadow Z

All you Superman fans are crazy if you assume that Goku would knowingly let a ponce in a blue and red costume-with underpants over them kick him all over because it just would not happen.
Introducing Superman Prime in your arguements just proves that you don't believe that he can win unless he is Superman Prime and we are just suggesting a battle between normal Superman and Goku.
No-one mentioned Prime until you were starting to lose the arguement, that just shows how desperate you are and how little faith you really do have in Superman big grin

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:30 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Perhaps. But if the pre-crisis Supes was indeed told by God to stop moving so fast imagine the power he's got, Goku may not have a limit to his potential but his phyisical body does and thats his ultimaye failing.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 12:20 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

ahhh, perhaps, however, i would put Goku in the Buu saga up against supes, because goku is already dead, thus the limits on his body are almost nothing big grin

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:49 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Perhaps. But if the pre-crisis Supes was indeed told by God to stop moving so fast imagine the power he's got, Goku may not have a limit to his potential but his phyisical body does and thats his ultimaye failing.

Maybe so but I don't know about pre-crisis Superman.
The things I'm trying to get across is that although Superman is apparently stronger than Goku when Goku is at base power-GOKU WILL NOT STAY AT BASE POWER he will use his power-up abilities like the Kaiko-kan x 20, and his Saiya-jin levels which need no strenous powering up activities to do it.
And because of the confusion over how fast the instant transmission technique really is because of not enough detailed explanation from Dragonball Z (its a kids show-come on) you can't rule it out or say Supermans faster.
Goku's physical body is his weakness but he will prevail because Superman's not entirely invulnerable so Goku can exploit his weaknesses very easily because thats what he's trained-as a martial artist, to do.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:23 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
All you Superman fans are crazy if you assume that Goku would knowingly let a ponce in a blue and red costume-with underpants over them kick him all over because it just would not happen.
Introducing Superman Prime in your arguements just proves that you don't believe that he can win unless he is Superman Prime and we are just suggesting a battle between normal Superman and Goku.
No-one mentioned Prime until you were starting to lose the arguement, that just shows how desperate you are and how little faith you really do have in Superman big grin

Wrong. We only started using Supes Prime to prove a point even farther. But current comic Supes could beat ANY Goku, I don't care what he transforms into. Hell, ANY Supes except for Cartoon Supes could beat Goku. Let me pull your gaze at this...Keep in mind, this is current comic Supes

quote:
Let's compare the two, shall we? Note that I'll be using current Superman (not JL Superman, he is pathetic)

Superman Can go .99X speed of light.
Goku at FPSSJ3 can travel around the Earth several times in 20 minutes.

Winner = Superman

Superman can lift 40 billion tons, MINIMUM.
Goku SSJ4 had trouble lifting a building in GT, and could barely lift 40 tons in base form in Z.

Winner = Superman

Superman has been taught and using the martial arts for over a millennium.
Goku has been taught and using the martial arts for several decades.

Winner = Superman

Superman is invincible to EVERYTHING except kryptonite, high-level magic and other Kryptonians
Goku can be beat down by anyone stronger than him.

Winner = Superman

Superman eats when hungry.
Goku eats. Period.

Winner = Goku

See? Goku is outclassed in every way except his appetite.

But you Goku fanboys wouldnt know anything about that cuzz leik omg!!1!1 goku can tun ss4!!! HAHhaha superman would die!!!

>_>

Goku is powerful, sure. But he's not the best simply because you like him more.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:42 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Maybe so but I don't know about pre-crisis Superman.
The things I'm trying to get across is that although Superman is apparently stronger than Goku when Goku is at base power-GOKU WILL NOT STAY AT BASE POWER he will use his power-up abilities like the Kaiko-kan x 20, and his Saiya-jin levels which need no strenous powering up activities to do it.
And because of the confusion over how fast the instant transmission technique really is because of not enough detailed explanation from Dragonball Z (its a kids show-come on) you can't rule it out or say Supermans faster.
Goku's physical body is his weakness but he will prevail because Superman's not entirely invulnerable so Goku can exploit his weaknesses very easily because thats what he's trained-as a martial artist, to do.

Actually, it's based on a manga which DID give an explanation, and it's STILL much slower than Supes can move. And Supes is stronger than ANY form Goku has anyway, and if you can't see that, you're freaking blind.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 05:44 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

well, in a way ur right, however, i dont think that super man prime should be included in this discussion, as such i think that anything that happened in GT should also be left out, now that thats over with, we dont really know how "strong" Goku is, but we do know that his energy attacks are devestating, far more then his physical strength, we must take in account his Ki waves as well as being a part of his "strength" and these ki waves posess enough power if goku wated to completly destroy the entire solar syatem, and thats only at super saiyan 2!, SS3 is even more powerful. as well gokus physical strength is based on his Kai, not his muscles, so it is possible that goku could use the same amount of energy that he would use in a ki wave to destroy a solar system, in a single punch (something similar this is used in movie 13 called Dragonfist), so to say that supes is physically stronger is not valid, yes Goku does have a disadvantage in the fact that he is still mortal, and can be hurt, but still

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:03 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Lol The Real superman show, Not the stupid cartoon one called Justice League. The Real one could punch goku once and kill him.

If any of you saw In GT Goku was a SSJ4 and he had to save these people from falling down so he had to lift up the ground alittle, He was finding it so hard lifting up much a little thing, Theres no way Goku could win

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:28 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Sure, Superman isn't completely invulnerable, he can get the crap beaten out of him from time to time, but he cannot die. Read "The Death of Superman." He "dies," but in the "after-life" just before he TRULY dies, he comes back, because Johnathan Kent convinced him that because he is an alien and not human, noone was sure if Superman CAN die. Superman came back to life of his own free will. Now he is sure he cannot die, because he has already been through the entire 'dying' process and survived it, he can do it again, and this time with ease.

Goku dies several times, and cannot come back until someone wishes him back. There was a limit on how many times the same person can be brought back to life(2), but then the writers broke that rule too(what a surprise)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:32 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
well, in a way ur right, however, i dont think that super man prime should be included in this discussion, as such i think that anything that happened in GT should also be left out, now that thats over with, we dont really know how "strong" Goku is, but we do know that his energy attacks are devestating, far more then his physical strength, we must take in account his Ki waves as well as being a part of his "strength" and these ki waves posess enough power if goku wated to completly destroy the entire solar syatem, and thats only at super saiyan 2!, SS3 is even more powerful. as well gokus physical strength is based on his Kai, not his muscles, so it is possible that goku could use the same amount of energy that he would use in a ki wave to destroy a solar system, in a single punch (something similar this is used in movie 13 called Dragonfist), so to say that supes is physically stronger is not valid, yes Goku does have a disadvantage in the fact that he is still mortal, and can be hurt, but still

((The_Anomaly)) WTF are you going on about, You dont understand anything do you?

WTF is all this about .....

same amount of energy that he would use in a ki wave to destroy a solar system, in a single punch (something similar this is used in movie 13 called Dragonfist)

Goku couldnt distroy the solar system [EDIT]. if he could he could of beat all of his enemys easyily, he didnt even have enough power to kill Evil Shenron He had to use others peoples energy, And whats all this about the Dragonfist move being able to Kill and wipe out the whole solar system, The Dragonfist is a Punch [EDIT]

Im a hudge DBZ.GT fan and ive never heard anyone this stupid say, so it is possible that goku could use the same amount of energy that he would use in a ki wave to destroy a solar system, in a single punch.

Ok nice one, Goku punch in the air and see if the solar system get distroyed..

I really do hope he doesnt reply back on this forum unless he watches DBGT again or some of the movies.

[Edit note] NO personal insults! -WD

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 17th, 2004 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:35 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

hahaha...so i dont know what im talking about eh?

perhaps u diddent pay attention during the cell games, i wouldent think so since you diddent hear cell say "forget the planet, ill destroy the whole solar system" at this point cell was about the same energy as super saiyan 2 gohan, and he could do it, and since SS2 goku is stronger, then...wait for it.......cell, what does that mean???.....WAIT I KNOW....GOKU COULD TOO!!!, also considering the fact that he can go SS3, which if u can count is higher then SS2, it would not be that big of a feat to destroy the solar system.....as for the kai thing, im suprised that u dont understand that....ill say it slow so u can understand.....i diddnt say he could do it with a punch....moron, i said he could do it, what i said was that thier physical strength is based on thier ki, and if goku can create anough ki to destroy the solar system with a ki wave then he could use the same ki in a physical attack, (this is called Dragonfist in movie 13)........did ya get all that

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:05 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

oh...and please try to tell me anything about DBZ its embarassing, trying tio explain things to ppl that dont know what the hell is going on....thanks!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:08 PM
DenKi

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
hahaha...so i dont know what im talking about eh?

perhaps u diddent pay attention during the cell games, i wouldent think so since you diddent hear cell say "forget the planet, ill destroy the whole solar system" at this point cell was about the same energy as super saiyan 2 gohan, and he could do it, and since SS2 goku is stronger, then...wait for it.......cell, what does that mean???.....WAIT I KNOW....GOKU COULD TOO!!!, also considering the fact that he can go SS3, which if u can count is higher then SS2, it would not be that big of a feat to destroy the solar system.....as for the kai thing, im suprised that u dont understand that....ill say it slow so u can understand.....i diddnt say he could do it with a punch....moron, i said he could do it, what i said was that thier physical strength is based on thier ki, and if goku can create anough ki to destroy the solar system with a ki wave then he could use the same ki in a physical attack, (this is called Dragonfist in movie 13)........did ya get all that

Your Telling me!?!? OMFG all the stuff u said didnt make sense at all? no1 understands anything what your saying. Are you learning English becos ur Grammer is really bad.

You idoit..
You said
so it is possible that goku could use the same amount of energy that he would use in a ki wave to destroy a solar system, in a single punch.

Nice one, u have a very short memory

goku cant use the Dragon Fist Explosion To Distroy the Universe because its an attack his you have to hit some1, Goku couldnt distroy the universe he has the power, but he couldnt, The only people that could are the bad guys. THINK about it, could gok keep going around space and firing Kamehameha blasts on each of the planets? NO he would die bcos he would have no AIR to breath, Also he would run out of power after the few planets, People the Buu and Shenron and cell could do it easy.

And Goku could fire 1 Kai wave or blast to distroy the Whole solar system u fool

LMAO and Cell did say he was going to you idoit just like you said, But did he distroy the Solar system NO? he said he was going to distroy the Plant u retard

Last edited by DenKi on Jun 17th, 2004 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:50 PM
DenKi

ok, if you think you kno so much FFS awsner this..

In the Buu Saga Vegeta went SSJ2 then powered up on purpose killing himself, For that he had to reach over his Kai Limits, causing himself to blow up. When he did not even quater of the World was blown up, its was basicly nothing a big hole, So if you times that by 2 with would make him a SSj4 and put all of this power and kai into it he might just distroy the earth.

So even a SSJ4 would fine it hard dont u think ?

AND!

Goku was going to blow Shenron up because he ran out of power but he said i have enough power to Kill him and this planet, But Vegeta came then they fused

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:53 PM
DenKi

Jesus Christ i have to keep reading his because it makes no sense at all hes prob a 12 year old kid who think hes knows everything

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:57 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

if vegeta would have not concentrated his energy in that area the world would have been destroyed, he concentrated it in one area cause if he didnt then it would not have even made a dent in majin buu.....

hahahaha! and thanks for proving my point...fool! u said

"goku cant use the Dragon Fist Explosion To Distroy the Universe because its an attack his you have to hit some1" thanks!......that was my point, i diddnt say that dragonfist would destroy the solar system.....i said "thier physical strength is based on thier ki, and if goku can create anough ki to destroy the solar system with a ki wave then he could use the same ki in a physical attack"........THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE PUNCH IS GOING TO DESTROY THE SOLAR SYSTEM, DID I SAY THAT.....AHHHHH NO!!!!!!!, but the energy that he can hit some1 with is equivilent to a ki wave that could destroy the solar system......geez...

oh and PS Cell did say that he was going to destroy the whole solar system.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:08 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

oh and please go to hell, im not a 12 year old kid, but, you know i guess u have to say things like that when thats the only thing that u got....

oh ya..hahaha! my grammer is bad..lol, ya it is, in here CAUSE I DONT CARE!!, im in university, and am going to be a teacher of...ENGLISH AND PHILOSOPHY, AND HISTORY.....but ya, im just a 12 year old...

..........***

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:14 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

oh and i noticed that u said universe, just in case u dont know the solar system and the universe are not the samething

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:15 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

but i must admit that this fourm is quite retarted, so ill go back to the matrix fourms, where people actually think at some point....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:18 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This thread is closed, and do NOT start a new Superman vs. Goku or any other DBZ character. From now on Topics related to DBZ will be moved to The Official Dragonball Z thread.

Closed.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 18th, 2004 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 12:21 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote