KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Importtant!

Importtant!
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Warning Importtant!

STARCROSSED,THE SERIES FINALE OF TEH JUSTICE LEAGUE WILL AIR ON CARTOON NETWORK, MAY 29, 7:30 PM! TUNE IN IF U WANNA SEE BATS REVEAL HIS SECRET IDENTIY TO THE REST OF THE LEAGUE AND THEY ALL SHOW UP AT WAYNE MANOR. big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 03:29 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

what? they already know he's bruce wayne

Old Post May 28th, 2004 03:48 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

nah only supes and diana know...

Old Post May 29th, 2004 12:48 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

no...in the very 1st episode when batman built the watch tower supe said "do your stockholders no about this bruce?"....he called him bruce in front of the whole league

Old Post May 29th, 2004 03:55 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yeah i know...but i don't think anyone else heard...because they don't know...

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:26 PM
wuTa

that episode was sweet.....i liked how they all were themselves to blend into the crowd i dont like that they got rid of hawkgirl now there gonn have all these heroes like green arrow and the atom make guest spots...hawk girl worked why change it sad

Old Post May 30th, 2004 03:53 AM
ShadowSorciere

Don't we the audience already know he's Bruce? ......but yeah, I think they changed it because Hawkgirl was never part of them in the comics. I'd rather see Superboy and the rest of Young Justice. And Krypto!!! big grin

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post May 30th, 2004 04:55 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Oh damn! I liked Hawk-Girl sad...........

Old Post May 30th, 2004 06:47 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME EPISODE!!!!IT WAS AN EPIC!!!!
AND WE GOT TO SEE BRUCEEYYY!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:27 PM
wuTa

yea but we already saw bruce wayne in other episodes the best part was seeing flash as wally west

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:17 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yeah!!!i'll miss flash sssooo much!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 10:42 PM
wuTa

what? what do u mean youll miss him?...he's still in the league

Old Post May 31st, 2004 10:49 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

really?
but will he be there in JLU?

Old Post May 31st, 2004 11:07 PM
wuTa

he better be...theres no reason for him not to be...the only one that left was hawkgirl....i mean i doubt he'll be in every epsiode but they better keep him, supes, bats, martian, ww, and gl as the main core coz all they said there were doin was rebuiling not dismantling

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 04:10 AM
super pr*xy

i didn't catch it mad

are you talking about the pacific time airing or eastern? cause i have sattelite...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:28 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i think they aired at the same time on boast coasts i live in eastern time and it aired at 7:30..too bad u missed it was a tight episode that showed flash as wally west

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:32 PM