KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Worst Spidey villain?

Worst Spidey villain?
Started by: Spiderman Fiend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

dam u..............cool signature.i hate u

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:08 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Yup its the MOD curse

Old Post May 30th, 2004 11:19 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i like eggs

Angry

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
Venom he sucks a lot.

r u crazy venom is the best

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:07 AM
i like eggs is currently offline Click here to Send i like eggs a Private Message Find more posts by i like eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i like eggs

shocker, he thinks he's the best! well he's not! he sucks

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:32 AM
i like eggs is currently offline Click here to Send i like eggs a Private Message Find more posts by i like eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Hammerhead

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:07 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

There was this guy called the Big Wheel. He's a guy that rides inside a big wheel of doom. YOU CAN'T GET MUCH LAMER THAN THAT!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 07:27 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Rhino.

He's so strong...but a total joke. A prime example of how all brawn and no brains gets you no-where.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 07:37 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Didn't bigwheel accidently cause his own demise? if that's the guy I'm tink of than I completely agree, he's on a whole nother level of pathetic. Other than that, There was that forcefeild guy in amazing 30th aniversary, he sucked.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 08:46 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

The worst spidey villian would easily be THE SPOT.Even spidey himself when he saw him and he told him he was called the spot,spidey fell over cracking up and laughing. big grin laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
Green Goblin the worst!?! he was THEE founding Vilain aside from Doc Ock!

I cant belive that, Sandman I can see but not Gobby whats this generation coming too

exactly.It really DOES make you wonder what this generation is coming to when people say that green goblin and venom are the worst. sick roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:33 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Worst Spidey villain is Kraven the Hunter.

Best Spidey villain is Doc Ock.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2004 10:43 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

the spot huh? this sounds pretty hilarious got any pics?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 05:57 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

worst spidey villian ever is...................this guy

the vulture. some stupid old guy in tights with an electromagnetic deice that makes him fly. whoopee.

Shocker is running a close 2nd too

Attachment: vulture.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:10 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Awww poor Vulture sad

Shocker is lame though.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 03:51 AM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Their is a character who rides inside a big wheel that call himself the big wheel. He gets my vote for worst villain!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:35 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

It's either Blackie Gaxton, The Commuter, Scorcher, The Squid, The Wheel, The Legion Of Loosers, or Goldbug.

Take your pic!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 07:13 PM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Statham

Hmm.. Like alot of people have said, Shocker's lame. I've heard it said it's because he's so unconfident in his abilities, and this is shown in 'The Deadly Foes of Spiderman' TPB Marvel did years back -- Yet there's a scene there where he actually starts whomping on Spidey, and he still loses.

I wasn't much for the second Vulture, who took over briefly when Toomes was incarcerated.

And for that matter, I'm not fond of any new villains that emerged during the Clone Saga (Except Doc Ock II and Joystick) or Byrne's (Was it John Byrne?) Chapter One revamp.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 07:28 PM
Statham is currently offline Click here to Send Statham a Private Message Find more posts by Statham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidespawn
Restricted

Account Restricted

the worst one is walrus the best is morbious oh by the way todd mcfarlane was the best spiderman artist ever biotch

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:19 PM
spidespawn is currently offline Click here to Send spidespawn a Private Message Find more posts by spidespawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Hmmm, in terms of goofy and somewhat useless villains I would say the Spot, the wheel guy and maybe Pumkin head (or Jack O'Lantern)

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 05:46 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

The Big Wheel by far is the worst of the worst of the worst

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 04:49 PM