KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Worst Spidey villain?

Worst Spidey villain?
Started by: Spiderman Fiend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
we are not trying to anger you

What the f**k?

thing is you just came on here never bothered with us before, do that out of spite, and now try and bash members

What the f**k? What the f**k?

BTW you are the only one people will laugh at since all of us on this thread like VENOM.

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
I couldn't care less what you, or some rabid fanboys think. no expression

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:03 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

So?

Like I said I have nothing against you, I don't care if you hate venom, as long as I like him is all that matters, you seem alright, I have no ill quarrels with you, have a nice day.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 03:06 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

, BTW you are the only one people will laugh at since all of us on this thread like VENOM.

Venom along with the rest of the symbiotes are not that far behind the kangaroo for me.

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:26 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Fair enough.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:28 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GGS

Rhino would get mine just a pointless peice of ink nowadays.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:28 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He was funny in the beginning, but now he is a sad blob of ink and pencil.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:35 PM
GGS

Indeed you use to be able to have a laugh at Spidey stopping Rhino and them trading wisecracks and just to see Rhino ripping up a part of the city getting mad because of them but now no

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:37 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I don't like the new spider-man comics, they have ruined Spider-man and messed up his entire life, enimes and concepts that made him a classic.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:41 PM
GGS

Yeah if we wanted all this realism and dark themed content we would buy the Ultimates lol!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:51 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Very true, I miss the classic 60's, 70's, 80's and early 90's art style; stories as well as the classic villains, and one shot stories, where the villains were not killed after continuous 3 part stories.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 04:55 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Venom

He is one of the lamest, overrated villains ever. The only thing he has going for himself is a cool look. Nothing more.

As a villain, what has he achieved? Nothing. He's just a glorified stalker with a chip on his shoulder. He's pathetic. Most Stan Lee villains have done more in an issue than what Venom's done in twenty years. Kraven the Hunter has achieved more than slobbery tongue has. Even though Venom knows almost everything about Parker, he never succeeded being actually able to use it to deal critical damage to Parker's life. Oh, and Eddie Brock's reason for hating Spider-Man is just retarded.

I actually enjoyed him in Spider-Man 3. Sam Raimi got the character of Venom right.
He's a crummy villain, though I enjoy elements of the character.

But, yeah, cosigned.

Quality wise, he kinds blows. smile

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:30 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Why do you people protest in doing this.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2007 06:33 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Carnage.

He has no personality, no diolouge.

Agreed.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 02:33 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ozone
You need me to live.

Me, too.

Carnage is such a waste of space.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 03:12 AM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Spider-Slayer was a horrible villain

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 05:57 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Carnage is a bad, bad villain, a waste of ink, paper and pencils.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 10:14 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carnage and Venom and the worse villains.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 02:26 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Carnage yes
Venom no damn he is the best spidy villain.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 03:14 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Venom no damn he is the best spidy villain.

Nah.

Venom hasn't done anything comparable to Green Goblin.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:29 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Got to respect GG, he took the top spot from Doc Ock, even though he did not kill as many people close to Spider-man, only one Gwen Stacy, I like Venom, but I never liked the GG, until recently he has a smurf hat.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:31 PM