KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What kids show did you watch?

What kids show did you watch?
Started by: ScottsLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I loved Darkwing Duck. Also the Smurfs and the Snorks

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:44 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

oh man when i was young i was totally in luve with

CAPTAIN PLANET, THUNERCATS( quite something),SABER RIDER( any one remember that show in which there r robots> )THUNDERSUB( omg that show was so cool and mature, anyone ever watch that!?)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:49 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
OK - something thats been pecking my head for a while - does anybody remember that show where it was a bunch of high school kids who got mutated by radioactive waste or something? It was pretty morbid for a kids show but I liked it. It was kinda sick, like Swamp Thing. I can't remember the name of it at all.

eek! i remember a program where one boy was mutated, and he could morph into a pool of liquid and go under doors no expression

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 10:37 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Great Space Coaster (man im old), Thundercats, Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact, He man, GI Joe, ect ect ect

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 08:51 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

When I was little I watched:
brum ( a car that drives itself)
fireman sam
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtals
Chipmonkes

And now I'm all grown up I watch:
Kim Possible
Jackie Chan

Cartoons and kids tv are timeless, and for all ages. There are no adults who don't have a faverate kids tv program!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:59 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Chipmunks ruled.
Alvin, Simon, Theodor.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 06:07 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matchbox

lol

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 06:24 PM
matchbox is currently offline Click here to Send matchbox a Private Message Find more posts by matchbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to seasemee street

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 07:03 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Thundersub, I remember vaguely.

And although I don't remember a boy getting mutated and turning into a pool of liquid, I do remember Alex Mack, she was a girl who turned into a puddle of liquid. She's pretty hot these days last time I checked. That ran for quite a long time. That was on Nickelodeon (back when Nickelodeon was actually half-decent, with Pete and Pete and stuff).

Anyone know the name of that cartoon with the mutated toxic waste school kids?

Also, who remembers Earthworm Jim? - which was way ahead of its time and some of the humour even rivalled the Simpsons at times.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 07:45 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Also did anybody ever watch Sonic The Hedgehog (good fun), Super Mario (pretty lame) and The Legend Of Zelda (even lamer) cartoons? I did. Sorry.

Also, speaking of those, who remembers Captain N? He was this kid who got sucked into his Nintendo and went around with Kid Icarus and MegaMan, using the controller to "pause" time and shoot things with that old NES orange zapper gun.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 07:48 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

omg, shows i watch when i was little

well everyone watched Sesame Street ( it was better back then, no elmo)

uh lets go back down memory lane
Comic Strip
TMNT
ALf
Thundercats/thunderbirds
Gallaxy Rangers
Samurai pizza cats
TOM & JERRY ( the reruns, hell they better than half the crap shown today)
HeMan
Spiderman
batman

cant remember the rest right now

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 10:08 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Does anyone remember a saturday cartoon that was based on dungeons and dragons? I used to watch that alot.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 07:22 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LimeLight
Drama Queen

When I was younger I use to watch:
Power Rangers
Mighty Max (I have yet to know a person who has seen this also)
Mutant League
Tales from the Crypt Keeper (the cartoon version of Tales from the Crypt)
Beetlejuice (cartoon)
Tom and Jerry
oh and
Captain Planet!

I found this really cool website where u can look up old cartoons and stuff and get pic.s of them.
www.toonarific.com

I forgot Tim Curry was the voice of the bad guy (SkullMaster) in Mighty Max. smile

~Captain Planet! HE's our hero!~

www.halloweentown.org

Last edited by LimeLight on Jun 6th, 2004 at 05:34 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 05:22 PM
LimeLight is currently offline Click here to Send LimeLight a Private Message Find more posts by LimeLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Transformers, more than meets the eye.
Transformers, robots in desguise.

Beast wars!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 06:01 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

Does anybody remember Fun House? Anybody? no? I always wanted to do that myself, it looked awesome, especially the fun house bit and the go-karts.

I remember Mighty Max. I used to collect those silly toy playsets with the TINY little figures and stuff.

Tales from the crypt keeper was awesome.

Anyone remember Swat Kats?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 11:17 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

SWAT KATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh how i miss that show....oh and "FISH POLICE!"
aaawww man!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:37 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Tom and Jerry ruled. .. . I still watch them every now and then.

Oh my gosh, did someone say Captain Planet?? I LOVED that show. I still have my captain planet ring when I was little!! I was up one night and I saw it on Cartoon Network at like 5 in the morning.

Alvind the Chipmunks was awesome. I loved their squeaky voices. Kind of reminds of CHIP AND DALE RESCUE RANGERS, and HELCLIFF. Who could forget GARFIELD. Whoa. and did anyone watch TALESPIN?? It still comes on Toon Disney.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 01:25 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yes i love talespin!!!!i love baloo and rebecca...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 02:09 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Recess happy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:13 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
OK - something thats been pecking my head for a while - does anybody remember that show where it was a bunch of high school kids who got mutated by radioactive waste or something? It was pretty morbid for a kids show but I liked it. It was kinda sick, like Swamp Thing. I can't remember the name of it at all.

Yeah i remember that. Wasnt the lead character green with a mop as a weapon?

Oh yeah Captain Planet. The only show on earth that thought 'Heart' was one of the four elements no expression

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:15 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote