KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Which is Best US Soap???

Which US Soap is the Best??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
General Hospital 0 0%
Passions 1 20.00%
As the World Turns 0 0%
All My Children 0 0%
One Life to Live 0 0%
The Bold and the Beautiful 1 20.00%
Days of Our Lives 3 60.00%
The Young and the Restless 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which is Best US Soap???
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Which is Best US Soap???

Okay, these are the US Soaps. Which do you think is best??

Personally, I can't STAND Passions. It is soooooo annoying to see Luis and Sheridan, who have been apart for 5 years!!

And General Hospital has just gone down. It is now, Sonny's Hospital, which is so annoying.

Don't get me started on All My Children. This stupid Baby Switch story has got to be the Stupidest thing this show has ever done.

Bold and the Beautiful .. . who talks about it anymore?? The Forresters arent' even alive cuz they've got this stupid Moron family. Dumb.

Can't understand Days Of Our Lives. . . It's just too confusing. Everyone's alive, they're trapped on an island, yet someone, Roman carried Marlena to the Island?? I just don't care anymore.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Last edited by RoguePw25 on May 29th, 2004 at 10:49 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2004 10:41 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I live in australiabig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:24 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Friends. Its a soap, not a comedy.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:28 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

Passions is truly awful. Terrible special effects, laughable storylines, appalling acting. What's really disturbing is the fact this show made it onto the air in the first place and that some people, somewhere, must take it seriously. It sucks it an incredibly bad way. sick sick sick

As for the others - either they don't get them here, or I don't watch them. I used to watch Bold & the Beautiful, but have given up.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:04 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I totally agree with you. Passions is a JOKE.
Sheridan will NEVER get her baby back. And she will NEVER be with LUis becuz the writers are sooo stupid.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:43 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

umm friends is NOT a soap...it is comedy....sit-COM

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:46 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Nope, its a soap in disguise as a comedy.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:37 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

ok thats a dumb reason

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:54 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I totally agree with you. Passions is a JOKE.
Sheridan will NEVER get her baby back. And she will NEVER be with LUis becuz the writers are sooo stupid.

And if they can't think of a vaguely credible storyline... well, that's okay, let's just bring in the mystic Blue Mist, or the fake Charity, or a living doll that always talks about himself in the third person. Mmm, yes.

I don't think anyone really gives a hoot about Luis and Sheridan anymore, anyway. In my opinion, they, all the other characters and the writers should be strangled immediately.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:15 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
ok thats a dumb reason

Maybe, but I view it as more of a soap opera with all the drama of their relationships and them switching partners so often. Its set up like a sit-com but it made it big because of its drama. Therefore I don't view it as a comedy even though it does have some comedy. Its just my opinion.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:55 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

now i get'cha wink

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:19 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

i watch days of our lives . ihave for 16 years . however , if it doesnt start making since & soon thats gonna free up an hour during the day that i could be doing somethingelse . i watched passions in the begining but its so stupid . i cant stand it . i only tried it out becuase my favorite soap , another world , used to come on in that time slot . i miss another world but all good thing must come to an end .

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 11:15 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by chez
And if they can't think of a vaguely credible storyline... well, that's okay, let's just bring in the mystic Blue Mist, or the fake Charity, or a living doll that always talks about himself in the third person. Mmm, yes.

I don't think anyone really gives a hoot about Luis and Sheridan anymore, anyway. In my opinion, they, all the other characters and the writers should be strangled immediately.

Totally agreed!!
I mean, Evil Chairity, Chairity posessed by the pendant, stupid!! How much more do they want us to take!!!
I'm glad she's getting off the show!!

Stupid Luis and Sheridan is dumb. I could care less if they get back together. THey will never get their baby back, so who cares??

Anotonio is getting off the show!! WHoo! (but I still won't watch it)
If he says, "My Wife" one more time, I'll scream.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 04:13 PM
super pr*xy

where's irish spring?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 11:41 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

um, isn't that a European soap opera?? Sorry, these are Americans.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:25 AM