KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » REX's RPG - ~ Super Heroes ~

REX's RPG - ~ Super Heroes ~
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I don't particularly like the Hero Machine. It doesn't do justice to my imagination.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:32 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

of course it doesnt, it doesnt to mine either, but it will at least serve as a basis for other players to visualize your character

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:35 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'l have a go with it tomorrow. I'm off to bed now!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:37 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

But I dont have paint.......!! And I cant take screenshots... So somebody please put my picture in....

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:50 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

i already did. check page 2 of this thread

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:03 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Thanks I like your flash but can you make his thunder sign blue and if that would happen that yep its going to be perfect

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:15 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

sure. blue thunder insignia, and are you sure you want the hood? you already have a mask underneath it. if you take off the hood it looks even better

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:24 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

ok, well, i made it with and without the hood. pick one.

Attachment: flashrpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:33 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

My new modified Character

Super- HeroBlasterMale*Flash*Skin:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0
,0,0,100;Eyebrows:2,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;
Eyes:3,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Nose:4,75,0,0
,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Mouth:5,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,
0,0,0,0,100;Beard:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;
Hair:3,0,0,0,0,75,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Mask:4,0,10,7
0,90,0,100,0,10,70,90,0,100;Helmet:13,0,10,70,90,0
,100,0,0,0,0,75,100;Undershirt:3,0,0,0,0,75,100,75
,0,0,0,0,100;Overshirt:1,0,0,0,0,75,100,75,0,0,0,0
,100;Gloves:3,0,10,70,90,0,100,0,10,70,90,0,100;In
signia:3,0,10,70,90,0,100,0,10,70,90,0,100;Belt:3,
0,10,70,90,0,100,0,10,70,90,0,100;Leggings:3,0,0,0
,0,75,100,0,0,0,0,75,100;Overleggings:1,0,0,0,0,75
,100,0,0,0,0,75,100;Pants:1,0,0,0,0,75,100,75,0,0,
0,0,100;Footwear:4,0,10,70,90,0,100,0,10,70,90,0,1
00;Coat:6,0,10,70,90,0,100,0,10,70,90,0,100;Weapon
-rt:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Weapon- lft:1,75,0,0,0,0,100,75,0,0,0,0,100;Back:2,0,10,70
,90,0,100,0,10,70,90,0,100;#

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:35 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

alright then. here are all versions of your character.

Attachment: flashrpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:37 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I like the last one so let the last one be mine you know the one I made just right now with the helmet!!! Let us start the RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:40 AM
Darth Revan
-

Rex isn't even on...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:42 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Damn ........

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:44 AM
Darth Revan
-

Hey.. I can draw people's characters, if they like, since I know HeroMachine can be a bit limiting. Just PM me a specific description of what your character looks like, to avoid cluttering the thread further than we already have...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:45 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

true dat. Rex has to start it.

nice offer, but i have already drawn Xander. i cant scan it though, my scanner is not compatible with my new Dell

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:45 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yay so My characters cool yeah he has a captin america masks his fast his bloody,knifes,wives,gives,rives,bives,divrs,wifes(
Did I say that already???) Kied,dies,fies,lies,bies!!!

Ok these are the list of world which I said that makes sense: Dives,gives,wifes,dies,lies.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:50 AM
Darth Revan
-

Um... what?

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:54 AM
xeous
The Next.

Name:Christen Founder
Hero Name: Scythe
Template:Weapon
Powers/Abilities:Amazing reflexes/Very strong(perhaps not SUPERHUMAN but yes, strong) The ability to teleport.
Weaponry*:Think the movie Gueyver
History:Christen was an explorer, an archeologist(sp) when one day he was searching for artifacts of midieval times in Prague's old town and stumbled across an entry to a kind of cave. When he entered, he was confronted by a blazing white light. When he left, something was different: He could almost see time in slow motion and his head was THROBBING. He never wanted to return to that cave again and almost gave up exporation for good.

Years later, his fience'(also an explorer) wanted to go to the cave that Christen visted and talked so much about. They went...You can imagine the rest. A supervillan blah blah blah. Tries to harness the power that Christen has blah blah blah. Kills his woman and runs away blah blah blah. Christen spends every waking moment trying to find him: BLAH BLAH BLAH. I guess this could be a hybrid superhero, eh?

Now, I think I should go to bed or something...

Edit Add: I forgot, in this cave was a jewel that he kept that triggers the suit with the swords and stuff...Yeah...Watch Gueyver and you'll understand.

Last edited by xeous on May 31st, 2004 at 02:05 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:01 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

laughing out loud

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:04 AM
xeous
The Next.

I'm changing that one more time. It's a ring that triggers the suit, a jewel would be stupid. And it can't be a giant pimple(watch Gueyver) cause that's already taken.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 02:06 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote