KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » REX's RPG - ~ Super Heroes ~

REX's RPG - ~ Super Heroes ~
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Alright, time for my complaining rant/evaluations!

Arachnoid - since you didn't choose a template, but said things about your energy-usage, so I declare you an Energy

Well, since he is an excellent Martial Artist he would go under Physical, and his Crystal is embedded in his body, but he wasnt born with it, so that is a demonic weapon he uses, and the Zanbatou is a good weapon.

another point: his Crystal represents the evil, and the Zanbatou represents the good, sort of a balance thing, If he loses the Crystal, he becomes completely good, almost angelic, and if he loses the Zanbatou Blade(not the rod, that can break, and he could just attach the blade to another rod) he becomes completely evil, almost demonic

Old Post May 31st, 2004 04:02 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Name: Ryuichi (last name unknown)
Hero Name: Stray wolf
Template: Gunner
Powers/Abilities: uses dual pistol in martial art form, great marksmanship, long range expertise and outstanding close combat skils
Weaponry: Dual pistols, long range rifle, magnum and two daggers
History: (put it later)
I'll post a drawing of my character later

Old Post May 31st, 2004 08:58 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

You know what...My superhero name will just be The Guyver or Guyver because, if I remember correctly, it's the name of the suit that the "Guy"(forget his name) wears. Again, if I'm not mistaken, he doesn't talk when he has the suit "on".

Rex, it's an awesome movie...You should see it.

And oh yeah...It makes him pretty darn durable...Not "unkillable" but very tough...Is there anything I'm forgetting, Venom?

Rex, if you need more details or I rambled so much that you're confused, PM me and I'll try to jar my memory enough to get you an answer.

Last edited by xeous on May 31st, 2004 at 12:38 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:35 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Name: Jason Alex
Hero Name: Jason
Template: Telekinetic
Powers/Abilities: Manipulate objects and form sheilds of energy, defensive martial arts, offensive swordsman and single pistol.
History: later

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:40 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Perfect!

That's 13 super heroes...meaning I'll have to make any battles damned huge ones, or they'll be over so fast that the terrorists won't have fired shots yet...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:50 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yay lets start!!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:55 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll open the thread soon enough...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

good shit.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 05:48 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Castor might join us later...I quite frankly liked his powers of controlling kinetic energy. yes

Old Post May 31st, 2004 07:29 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

yup....smile...ASAUR...lol...as soon as u'r ready big grin

Have fun||

Old Post May 31st, 2004 07:38 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by xeous
You know what...My superhero name will just be The Guyver or Guyver because, if I remember correctly, it's the name of the suit that the "Guy"(forget his name) wears. Again, if I'm not mistaken, he doesn't talk when he has the suit "on".

Rex, it's an awesome movie...You should see it.

And oh yeah...It makes him pretty darn durable...Not "unkillable" but very tough...Is there anything I'm forgetting, Venom?

Rex, if you need more details or I rambled so much that you're confused, PM me and I'll try to jar my memory enough to get you an answer.

Aside from its wicked cannon it used for emergancies?

I *think* Guyver can survive being almost ripped limb from limb. he just take's considerable time to piece himself back together.
I'd say his durability is maybe pare with Venom's his suit can take up to small and medium round gunfire.

I think thats it. OH yeah he can give a narly headbutt

Old Post May 31st, 2004 07:45 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

alright, lets get started already.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 08:20 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

did you see the sequel to that guyver movie
there was a second suit but it was wrecked and the guy who wore it.
lets just say it wasnt good
theres also an anime on it
btw im almost finshed the pic of my character
im sorta proud of it

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 11:48 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

1 wing done making characters yet?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 09:56 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

lets get this game going already

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 09:58 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

We got to wait for Cap. Rex to set it up first.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 10:06 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

well, tell him to get off the shitter and start the game!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 11:16 PM
Darth Revan
-

Patience, young padawan, in time, all things in time... stick out tongue

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 11:17 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

all things...in my pants, LETS GO!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 11:24 PM
xeous
The Next.

I've seen all the real guyver movies, no cartoons stick out tongue. The second was badass...The light cannon thing rocked.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 01:54 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote