KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » REX's RPG - ~ Super Heroes ~

REX's RPG - ~ Super Heroes ~
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

Are you talking to me Arachnoidfreak? I know where everybody is.

My character is just waiting. If things go wrong*witch they wont* He would blow up the first floor and collapse the building. I couldnt think of anything else for him to do at the moment. so I posted that to show I am paying attention to the game

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 09:27 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

nono, was talking to REX. no need to blow up the building...yet. wait until i know how many hostages there are, and until after i've gotten them out.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 09:37 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Um, blowing up the building ain't gunna make us popular!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:27 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Well I never intended to do it. just did it to show I was paying attention.

kinda posted just to post

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:43 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

No guys I can either just go very fast and make a tornado and lift the terrorist up and throw them out the window or I can go very fast and fastly secure all the hostages...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:43 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

teamwork man. dont try to do everything yourself.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:57 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Neo, I will, I repeat, I WILL limit you if you think you are going to do spectacular things that solve problems immediately. Tornadoes? No! Securing hostages? Xander's doing it. Beating up terrorists? Yes, that's your job!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 11:58 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Yes! Thank you! i hate when people don't detail, or just want to end the fight single-handedly like they are the best. there's no fun in that. its like playing with a 6 year old.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Don't worry, I ALWAYS put limits on things...

Wait 'till you see the super villains. I had to increase their numbers since you are 13 strong, so now there are 6. They're are powerful, but I might increase their numbers still.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:57 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

yes! more impediments! i always love it when it looks like the Villain will win. so much more interesting. Can i make up minor information, such as a hostage's name?

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jun 3rd, 2004 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:01 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, that would involve an NPC talking, and I control all NPCs, including mooks who shoot at you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:09 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

i meant something like...looking at a name tag...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, some of them aren't even worth getting the names of. Normal citizens that you are unlikely to meet again don't matter much.

Steve Johnson of the Daily Report, however, shall be seen multiple times...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:28 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Damnit Matrix_Neo, again with the tornado and taking out the whole lobby! save the tornado attack thing for the super villains!

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Neo, I will, I repeat, I WILL limit you if you think you are going to do spectacular things that solve problems immediately. Tornadoes? No!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:45 AM
xeous
The Next.

Talking about jobs earlier...Mine's to kill stuff...I'm the ruthless one, remember...when do I get in on the action?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:48 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Well just to let you all know. Im still here for the most part this seems to be going well.

I love the reporter angle

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:52 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

you dont know ruthless until you've met Xander without the Zanbatou.

and xeous, REX tells us our jobs, he made the game, remember?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Whenever you please, Xeous...

While you DO make decisions yourselves, I'll be telling you if that idea is great, or if it will pass, or if it doesn't work too well, or if it's just plain stupid.

Moving to attack someone is a simple thing, you can do that any time you like unless there is some situation that I'd already have warned you about.

Glad you like the reporter idea, Venom. Most super heroes usually get bagged on, don't they? Batman was declared evil and Spiderman a freak to the media. Xander is robed in black and has blue skin, what do you think they'll say 'bout him?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:01 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Well REX, im awaiting your approval before continuing with my aspect of things.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:04 AM
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX

Glad you like the reporter idea, Venom. Most super heroes usually get bagged on, don't they? Batman was declared evil and Spiderman a freak to the media. Xander is robed in black and has blue skin, what do you think they'll say 'bout him?

probably get the night crawler treatment. the media would call him a devil.

could be a interesting plot move if even the public was afraid of the hero's trying to protect them

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:04 AM