KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Favourite/most talented Anime voice actor

Favourite/most talented Anime voice actor
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
big gay kirk

I don't know her name, but the lady who does Mima in Perfect Blue... both the japanese one and the English...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:24 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jekyll†hyde

I vote for Suzukaze Mayo, the Japanese voice of Kenshin in RuroKen. Although that's the only role of hers that I know of... (and yes, if you couldn't tell from watching subbed RuroKen, Kenshin's voice is most definitely a girl. XD) Anyway... she may not sound exactly like a man, but she can manage to sound cold and mean when she needs to. (Example: Battôsai. evil face )

Perfect Blue~ that threw me off until I remembered that it's an anime movie, too... XD (Perfect Blue is the name of a song by meh fave band)

( current obsession : otakon )

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:02 AM
jekyll†hyde is currently offline Click here to Send jekyll†hyde a Private Message Find more posts by jekyll†hyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Sean Schemmel is a cool voice actor(Goku and random guy from Blue Gender)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:40 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Pokemon's Eric Stuart, Rachel Lillis and Veronica Taylor are all fantastic voice actors with great range and versatility. Of course, Stuart is also well-know for his numerous and various other animated voices, and also directs for Yugi-oh! and also worked on the new Pokemon movie, Jurachi. He's also the front man of his own band. Busy fellow!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:52 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteFox87

I like Sesshoumaru's voice, David Kaye. And Crispin Freeman! I LUV Crispin Freeman's voice!! His voice is soooo HOT!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 08:23 PM
WhiteFox87 is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteFox87 a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteFox87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Tara Strong is a voice actor for FF games and in almost every cartoon i can think of...along with several animes.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 09:22 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

1. crispin freeman (tsume, amon, alacard, etc.)
2. david lucas (spike spiegle, darcia, roger smith, etc.)
3. wendee lee (faye, karasuma, suzuka, etc.)

got more but im really only suppose to put 1.......lol

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:55 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

a woman does the voice of Timmy Turner O(Fairly Oddparents)and Dill (baby from Rugrats)and so can i!(laaaaaa)anyway here's my list,
Richard Cox
Kirby Morrow
the dude who does Koga
David Kaye
Yami
Veronica Taylor
Kenshin
Duo
Heero
Catura
all sound so sexy!(the guys)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:50 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
a woman does the voice of Timmy Turner O(Fairly Oddparents)and Dill (baby from Rugrats)and so can i!(laaaaaa)anyway here's my list,
Richard Cox
Kirby Morrow
the dude who does Koga
David Kaye
Yami
Veronica Taylor
Kenshin
Duo
Heero
Catura
all sound so sexy!(the guys)

^Thats Tara Strong big grin she also does April from teenage mutan ... and Raven

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:54 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

you mean Timmy?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 05:58 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

MIDORIKAWA HIKARU RULES YOU ALL!!!!!!!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 08:55 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Origanlly posted by Tidus: Eddie Murphy as Donkey in Shrek and Shrek 2

Shrek isn't an Anime, its a ridiculous, mindless, American, CGI film.

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on Jul 24th, 2004 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:51 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote:
Originally posted by sonofasaiyan
Shrek isn't an Anime, its a ridiculous, mindless, American, CGI film.

no it isn't you you you!okay Kay relax,remember your bloodpressure.but it's not mindless!mike myers,eddie murphy,and cameron diaz do a great job!!!!!!!!(pants after rant)
ODNKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY ODNKEY DONKEY ODNKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY!

Last edited by That ACDC Chick on Jul 25th, 2004 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 12:14 AM
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

confusedRemember my blood pressure??? You seem to be the manic one.confused

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 12:25 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

quote:
My fave is Midorikawa Hikaru..lol hes pretty popular in japan but i can bet 95%of you people don't even know ONE of his rolls.A cookie to whoever gets one first without looking it up!

Ahhh! ok i did look it up, but I thought I recognized the name from somewhere. He's Tamahome!

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:34 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

My personal favorite is Hilary Haag

Attachment: tessa01.jpg
This has been downloaded 20 time(s).

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:38 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by sonofasaiyan
confusedRemember my blood pressure??? You seem to be the manic one.confused

yeah!!!how'd you guess?!?!?!?!?are you psycic?(sarcasticly)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:38 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

quote:
Originally posted by Jace_Rave
Ahhh! ok i did look it up, but I thought I recognized the name from somewhere. He's Tamahome!

*blushes*EHHHH...yeh..hehe..he also does Shwarz(Weiss Kreuz)and Mikage(Utena)among my faves,but he does a lot more too.His voice is really original and different..i just LOVE it!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:57 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

you're obsessed.like me with my boys!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 04:58 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

YEh,cept I only got 1.I think other guys are hot and all,but (this is my famous quote)I don't care id all other bishis were nuked off the face od the world as long as I have my Tamahome...now THATS what I call loyalty no?

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 05:09 AM