KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The .hack// Universe thread

Do you like .Hack in anyway (.hack//sign,ect.)?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes! Of course!! 11 91.67%
NO WAY!!!!!! 0 0%
What in the world is .hack? 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The .hack// Universe thread
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

either that or he just ended up like tsukasa but this time the woman will have complete control over him unlike tsukasa...thats the best theory i can come up with...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:47 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

so, when Tsukasa finally loggs out, and he sees Subaru, was that the last episode of the series? I really liked the show. My fav character was Mimiru. The music was great. It was confusing, unless you watch the whole series and pay attention. I didn't get it at all, untill cartoon network started it over and i watched the whole thing. But i hated the ending, if it was the ending.

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:40 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

Actually, there's still one more episode, but this episode can only be seen if you buy .hack//sign vol.6:Terminus for DVD. First, have you been playing the games for PS2?

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:27 PM
Battosuai_Tim is currently offline Click here to Send Battosuai_Tim a Private Message Find more posts by Battosuai_Tim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

.hack//SIGN went off air didn't it?

Hope they'll start showing it again, I've only seen bits and peices of it.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 10:32 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

Isn't .hack//legend of the twilight, supposed to be a continuation. A second season, but also a new series.

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:24 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Um, it has two extra episodes in the DVD. I cant tell though, for some people here it's like a spoiler.

Old Post May 19th, 2004 04:32 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

quote:
Um, it has two extra episodes in the DVD. I cant tell though, for some people here it's like a spoiler.

pm the descriptions of them to me please

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:34 PM
lady T
fighter

i think the show has really great music

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
Leonardo da Vinci

Old Post May 19th, 2004 03:00 PM
lady T is currently offline Click here to Send lady T a Private Message Find more posts by lady T Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

ya know i watched the first few eps and didnt have time to watch it for a while and then couldnt remember when it was on
what was it about all i know is ther was a kid that got stuck i a video game and thats it
gotta go yell at the idiot that started the "ANIME" thread about hating anime

Old Post May 19th, 2004 06:06 PM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Yeah, I know. *Picks up pitchfork*

Old Post May 20th, 2004 03:50 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

Have you played the games too? I have!! big grin

I'm just a part of the crowd......

Old Post May 21st, 2004 08:07 PM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

i have just started watching it and i luv it i think the story is cool because i like playing games too so this is a perfect anime for me

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:56 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

you know what was cool,the dvd where the hack//SIGN people meet the hck//Legend of the twilight people...Blackrose was a moran to Mimiru but it was funny..

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:44 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

balckrose thinks she is good but she is dosy heheh i think Elk is cool though

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post May 26th, 2004 12:59 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I got into when I use to date this one guy because he played the game, and found out about the show. And I loved it. Now even though I dont date him anymore I still watch it. Love the story line. Very well done.
bunny

Old Post May 28th, 2004 02:07 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I like the show, the drawings are very good.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 09:43 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

I like Natsume from the game even though she's not a main character and I like Subaru from .hack//sign.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 02:38 PM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

.hack//legend of the twilight

Has anyone gotten .Hack//Legend of the Twilight on DVD yet? I got it yesterday!!! big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2004 02:26 PM
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

Also known as .Hack//TASOGARE NO UDEWA MONOGATARI and .Hack//Dusk

Old Post May 30th, 2004 04:49 PM
Cat Girl Sheryu
Punk Girl

i thinks my friend Jau has it. by the way jau is my friend's nickname her real name is nydssa my nick name is sheryu and my real name is ashley. just call me sheryu

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:41 PM
Cat Girl Sheryu is currently offline Click here to Send Cat Girl Sheryu a Private Message Find more posts by Cat Girl Sheryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote