KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The .hack// Universe thread

Do you like .Hack in anyway (.hack//sign,ect.)?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes! Of course!! 11 91.67%
NO WAY!!!!!! 0 0%
What in the world is .hack? 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The .hack// Universe thread
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Due to the increasing amount of threads involving the .hack//. I made this thread so that you guys can discuss everything about the .hack// anime or comics. You can talk about everything .hack// here!

Outcast, Gestalt, Omnipotence, Legend of the Twilight all .hack// is welcome.

smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cat Girl Sheryu
Punk Girl

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 01:42 AM
Cat Girl Sheryu is currently offline Click here to Send Cat Girl Sheryu a Private Message Find more posts by Cat Girl Sheryu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeelf
weeeeeee

I SAW THIS ANIME!!! ...once... the dubbing was good!! i haven't seen anymore episodes or japanese ones either lol... but it was cute. i've even got a poster on my wall! lol

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:42 PM
animeelf is currently offline Click here to Send animeelf a Private Message Find more posts by animeelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

so are the .hackers the heros from .hack//sign, or the heros from the game (I hope they're from .hack//sign)

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 09:52 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

The .Hackers are the heros from the games. Sorry to disapoint you.

I'm just a part of the crowd......

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:48 AM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Lol yeah. Next thing I'm gonna watch is .Hack//Legend of the Twiglight Bracelet..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:00 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

I kinda figured that. But why do they show Tsukasa, Mimiru, Bear, ect. in the background of (in the opening) .hack//legend of the twilight (bracelet)

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:16 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

I think they are going to show up in the later episodes because on the other side is Sanjuro, Balmung, and Helba and Sanjuro and Balmug have already shown up.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:20 PM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave

that would be awesome!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:04 PM
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

Ya I know. * wonders........and then gets back to typeing*

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:12 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

The music in that show is astounding. The one thing I believe it lacked was some action, but the plot was really good.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:35 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

I for one dont really care about action. But that's your dission.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:28 PM
Jace_Rave

Yeah, there should been some more. But the story was awesome, even if it was confusing. I had to watch it twice to understand it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:24 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fortunately, I started about halfway through and managed to figure things out. The most confusing part were the real-world scenes...kind of difficult to figure out what had happened. Doesn't Sora get released in .hack//Quarantine (or whatever the third one is called)?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:12 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

Sora gets released with all the other coma victims in the 4 game.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:06 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sora was such a jerk smile.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 01:44 AM
Jace_Rave

GREAT NEWS! for me anyway. I found out that one of my friends from work has the first 2 games and he's gonna let me borrow them. This is gonna be awesome.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 08:02 PM
Striding Cloud

This show is awesome!!! I finished the whole series of Hack//Legend Of The Twilight!! At the end it wa sso sad. I'm currently watching Hack//Roots!!!!!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 09:36 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote