KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » I was reading Entertainment the other day...

I was reading Entertainment the other day...
Started by: VengeanceGOD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
VengeanceGOD

I was reading Entertainment the other day...

And they were talking about the top ten most marketable characters. Darth Vader was on the list, and in the paragraph they mentioned that Vader would get more popular if "that rumored Boba Fett TV show happens."

BOBA FETT TV SHOW??? Has anyone heard anything about this?

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:59 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

apperently rumors have been flying around that there will be a Star Wars TV series... rumors have been very unclear

Old Post May 31st, 2004 10:05 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

I had not heard this. What would be compelling enough for Boba to have his own show? Personally I think the show should focus on Chewbacca.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:50 PM
Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Well, there already was a one episode hour-long show in 1978, "The Star Wars Holiday Special", (I don't know the exact amount of time), that was practically a Chewbacca show. That show-like special bombed, though it was the first appearance of Boba Fett.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 10:07 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I personally believe that the Boba Fett show idea was probably conceived by SuperShadow.com, or something though...

Old Post May 31st, 2004 10:08 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

I first saw the rumor on AICN, and we all know they will post pretty much anything to get hits. Sounds cool though. Makes sense too, since Lucas has stated he will not be doing anything else with Boba in Ep 3.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 31st, 2004 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

HORRID IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TV series ruin movies, and plenty of people will argue that star wars won't need a series' help

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 12:23 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Star Wars series have bombed anyways...Droids...Ewoks....well, except for Clone Wars...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 03:02 AM
VengeanceGOD

If the guys that did Clone Wars did a Boba Fett series...now THAT would own.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:01 AM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

THAT would be awesome.....or WOULD it?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 03:59 PM