KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION [merged] **SPOILERS**

Which was the best movie so far? (PLEASE DON'T VOTE TIL' AFTER YOU'VE SEEN POA!!!)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sorceror's/Philosopher's Stone 3 2.73%
Chamber of Secrets 9 8.18%
Prisoner of Askaban 75 68.18%
I liked them all the same 18 16.36%
I didn't like any of them 5 4.55%
Total: 110 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION [merged] **SPOILERS**
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

4 hours? i think thats abit long. wudnt mind 3 hours tho! i think the harry potter movies are good

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:11 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zionette
insane asylum manager

I heard that Harry Potter 4 is only gonna be 2 and a half hours! which is stupid,they're leaving all the good stuff out coz they have to make it PG!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:18 PM
zionette is currently offline Click here to Send zionette a Private Message Find more posts by zionette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VanDean

My Wife has just got in and clued me in on the whole Harry Potter thing.
PoA (movie 3) will be 2 and a half hours long, GoF (movie 4) will be a 4 hour film with an intermission in the middle.
Info from Mugglenet. (top Potter fansite)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 08:27 PM
VanDean is currently offline Click here to Send VanDean a Private Message Find more posts by VanDean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Cool! big grin Even though I don't think that four hours is that long...one of my favorite movies is seven hours long.... smile

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 12:32 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

seven hours?? really? what movie is it?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 06:30 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

4 hours hell no my ass would get 2 sore in da movie theatre lol

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:53 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PiratePrincess
Johnny's secret lover!!

I think there is a limit that the BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) set as to how long a movie can be, isn't there?? I don't know though, maybe not! If it was 4 hours i'd wait til it was out on video, i aint sittin in no cinema for 4 hours!!! Lol

"Elizabeth is safe, like I promised. She's going to marry the commadore, like she promised. And you are going to die for her, like you promised. So we're all men of our words, except for Elizabeth, who is, in fact, a woman"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:55 AM
PiratePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send PiratePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by PiratePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

Re: Harry Potter 3

quote:
Originally posted by VanDean
I've heard that the 3rd Harry Potter Movie could be up to 4 hours long.
Would you say thats to long for a movie or not?

I think so... smile

I wish it lasted 3 hours because it's enough for the 3rd part. But the 4th part could last 4 hours because "HP and the Goblet of Fire" is very looong book.

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 11:03 AM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I wouldnt mind sitten in the cinema for 4 hours

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 12:05 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Neither would I. Oh, and the movie that I watched was a mini-series called The 10th Kingdom. My friend has it on tape though... I've watched it more then once! big grin stick out tongue

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:19 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Oh yeah i seen that on tv. cept it wasnt shown as a film they showed an hour of it every week.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:06 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitzelchen

I heard rumours saying that the fourth film will be a film for extra large cinemas with extra large screens. That would be pretty cool, wouldn't it? (just repeated question tags this morning in school =) My teacher would be so proud if he saw this!)
Bye Fitzelchen

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:56 PM
Fitzelchen is currently offline Click here to Send Fitzelchen a Private Message Find more posts by Fitzelchen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammmy

everyone says that Quidditch will not b in it but i've jus read this:

Radcliffe also says that Azkaban's Quidditch game will be "more impressive. There will be amazing special effects."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 07:20 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

ok heres what cinema.com has said about gof :Warner Bros, makers of the Harry Potter films, has decided to keep Goblet of Fire as one film.

Many people reckoned the hefty 636-page book would be split into two films, so Potter fans wouldn't be disappointed by losing their favourite scenes.

But sources say Steve Kloves, who adapted the first three books, has been asked to make a single two-and-a-half-hour film.

Warner Bros has also said it would like to keep the present cast.

But Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint are getting on a bit, making some people question if they will return for the fourth film.

The film-makers have said they will make a definite announcement about who will play Harry, Hermione and Ron soon.

Casting for Goblet of Fire does not begin until January 2004, and Prisoner of Azkaban will be released in June of that year.

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 07:32 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roxygirlssurf

I also heard that the 3rd and 4th movies would be long, but I also heard that both of them would be 2 parters. I LOVE the books, they are so entertaining. The 3rd and 4th books are so pivital to the story that they have to include more of the stories in the movies than they did in the first 2 movies, otherwise, those that don't read....(cause they are un-imaginative) would miss too much of the story. Anyway, love Harry Potter, and if you haven't read the first 5 books (out of an eventual 7) you are really missing out on a great on-going story, so read them!

Jelsa
(roxygirlssurf)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 07:43 PM
roxygirlssurf is currently offline Click here to Send roxygirlssurf a Private Message Find more posts by roxygirlssurf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roxygirlssurf

Anybody heard who will play Dumbledore in the new movies considering the actor died? I am curious.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 07:50 PM
roxygirlssurf is currently offline Click here to Send roxygirlssurf a Private Message Find more posts by roxygirlssurf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollonia1

I heard a rumor that it will be preceeding Tom Cruise's movie "The Last Samurai." Who knows.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 08:18 PM
Apollonia1 is currently offline Click here to Send Apollonia1 a Private Message Find more posts by Apollonia1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

The trailer will also be in the Looney Tunes movie! I for got the name of it, but I do know that it will be in that movie

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 03:44 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aLiceXwndrLnd

heres the rundown: theres ALLEGEDLY a trailer after loony toons and scooby doo

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 02:52 AM
aLiceXwndrLnd is currently offline Click here to Send aLiceXwndrLnd a Private Message Find more posts by aLiceXwndrLnd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Azkaban...I'm worried

I'm REALLY worried. The trailer looks ok...but the last two movies have sucked. Horribly. Admittedly there isn't much to work with in the first two books (IMO the worst in the series. Which doesn't make them BAD, I still love them, just not as good at the rest.), but Azkaban is my favorite. If it gets screwed up, I'll probably cry.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:46 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote