KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Yu Yu Hakusho thread

The Official Yu Yu Hakusho thread
Started by: Koorime Yume

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (113): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beastnpyro

the toguro tournament is cool.... but i like the underworld tournament better.... when raisen died and yomi, mokuro, yusuke and the other "monsters" fought for the place of the deceased king (raisen) there are serious @$$ whoopin in that part of the series..

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:40 PM
beastnpyro is currently offline Click here to Send beastnpyro a Private Message Find more posts by beastnpyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
still cant say i remember...whats he look like?

He has a blue mohawk and he wears a type of jacket you wear while in a motorcycle gang. He's also a goof at the beginning of the match.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:12 PM
Battosuai_Tim is currently offline Click here to Send Battosuai_Tim a Private Message Find more posts by Battosuai_Tim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

ill have to look for pics of em..

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:22 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

I hope that damn toonamie doesnt stop again at the begging of the final fight. That really gets on my nerves. mad I woud get the DVD's but i have like no money. do you think they will come out with a box set?

quote:
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei

MINE!:grabs Hiei: BACK OFF!
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei, YYH*So cool!*
Your testicles are in grave danger- Reno 911
Oh i feel so deliciously white trash! Mommy, I want a mullet!- Stewie, Family Guy

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:43 PM
Koorime Yume is currently offline Click here to Send Koorime Yume a Private Message Find more posts by Koorime Yume Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

its almost to the point where it got canceled(the fight between the urameshi team and togorru)hopefully this time theyll actually show the match and not rewind it all the way back to the first episode...>_<

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 04:53 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

last time they did that i nearly broke the TV. I sweat, if they do somthing like that again, theres gona be hell to pay. evil face

quote:

Oh i feel so deliciously white trash! Mommy, I want a mullet!- Stewie, Family Guy

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:10 PM
Koorime Yume is currently offline Click here to Send Koorime Yume a Private Message Find more posts by Koorime Yume Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

I can understand the anger about this issue, but maybe you guys should check this out.

Go to www.tmpforums.com, look under Other Anime Discussions, and look for Toonami Programming News. You might be a little disappointed.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:53 PM
Battosuai_Tim is currently offline Click here to Send Battosuai_Tim a Private Message Find more posts by Battosuai_Tim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Hiei in all his glory........

Attachment: hiei.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:00 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

Angry

*twitch* let me guess, toonamie is gona start over again?

quote:

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 10:05 PM
Battosuai_Tim

I'm not sure, but if you go to that website, someone posted that Toonami is planning on a new lineup(don't worry, Yu Yu Hakuhso will still be on)starting around April 12th or something like that. They're planning on putting Toonami on Saturdays from 7PM to 12AM. I don't know how to put it all in a few words, but let me just say it in a few words now.

"It's going to fail."

Okay, back to YYH. I started watching this show around November I think and I liked it, then when getting into it, like when halfway thorugh the Genkai tournament, they decided to start over because they switch times. To let you know, I started watching it when it was on Saturdays at 11:30 I think it was. Then, it comes on Toonami and I'm glad to see the episodes of Yukina and Toguro and the tournament, I'm into the tournament pretty well. Right now, for those who don't know, Team Urameshi is about to fight Team Masho, and I can't wait, but I DID hear of a part a little after where CN stopped that Kurama's leg get's blown apart, and that was the reason CN stopped because it get's violent at that point. Anyone else have anything to say? shifty

Last edited by Battosuai_Tim on Mar 6th, 2004 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 11:59 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

SWEETT!!! not that i want him to die, but that means that things are gettin better. oh, and i heard from a friend that they might come out with a DT and whatever comes after it box-set in like 6 months. I'm gona save my money and get that, much easier. I HATE KARASU. He is sooo creepy! I pity Kurama so much. Yeah, i started out watching it on Saturday nights. But even when they had it on there, they cut out stuff like that one part when Yusuke was in Kuwabaras body and gropped Keiko. Just little things like that tick me off. They had better not put it on Saturdays, or else their gona get an angry mob attacking their doors. evil face

quote:

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 12:51 AM
Battosuai_Tim

I sort of agree. I like it(of course)on weekdays because I'm REALLY getting into it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:10 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

Yeah, and its so much easier, cause Saturdays always seem to be so hectic. least, for me they are

quote:
Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- hiei

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 11:28 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

madOOOO...HATE That spaggati *****! How dare she lock up Hiei and Genkai! I dont understand one WORD Jin says! But hes just so funny. I want some Hiei, Kurama, Jin, and Toya plushies. Then I'll be happy. big grin

quote:

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 11:07 PM
Yuffie_Kasagari
Innocent!

hey does any1 know what happened when Kurama fought with Karasu?I never got to see that episode!!! sad confused no

-----Anime ish awesome!!!!!bunny angel laughing out loud ------Admit it!You can't live without it!!-------

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:14 AM
Yuffie_Kasagari is currently offline Click here to Send Yuffie_Kasagari a Private Message Find more posts by Yuffie_Kasagari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

Grrr...no. I dont wana know till i see. stupid toonamie always taking it off right when it gets good. CANT STAND THEM!!!! as for todays episode..all the Kurama fan girls went *drool* when he took off his shirt, and then they quickly changed to "AHH!!" as he was pumeled by the meat head. cool love doing that.

quote:
hell hath no fury like a woman deprived of her bishys- Me

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:52 AM
Battosuai_Tim

I liked yesterdays episode. Except for the fact Kurama got his ass beat by Touya, but for once, it was one episode with a good amount of blood in it. How is Kurama supposed to beat ummmm.....forgot his name, while unconcious?!!? Well, I'll find out today.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:25 PM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

big grin the more blood the better!

quote:
The voices in my head are debating how to torture you- Me

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 08:43 PM
Battosuai_Tim

Of course! Blood is what shows pain and wounds! If you see edited animes, there's sometimes just the littlest blood cut out, then if you see the unedited animes, you can tell if they have wounds. I like it that way.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 03:59 AM
Koorime Yume
Yokai Assasin Chick/Hime

Agreed. *starts laughing* GOD! I have no clue what Jin says sometimes! The Scotish are just imposible to understand. big grin rolling on floor laughing he always makes me laugh. Cant wait for Yukina-chan to show up and see Hiei's freaked out expression. laughing

quote:
You dont make boms go boom in your face Urameshi!- Jin

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 08:07 PM