KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Budweiser vs Miller (attacking each other)

Budweiser vs Miller (attacking each other)
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Budweiser vs Miller (attacking each other)

I'm curious how Miller will respond to Budweiser trying to end their President of beers commercials. These two companies are really going at each other. Miller started it with the girls putting down Bud by sarcastically saying things like, "Its ok, your the kind, really." I think that was them and not Coors, right?

Then Miller had a subtle attack by saying "You can't just declare yourself king." I thought it was pretty clever by Miller to do that actually.

But now Budweiser brought back the lizards and pretty much just saying that Miller is disqualified. Its almost like they are role playing with each other now and seeing how the other responds. I wonder how Miller will respond. That was kind of low of Budweiser because they said that the commercials can't go on.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 06:53 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i didnt like the budweiser one with the lizards... the miller commericials are winning this battle so far

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:01 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I just thought the lizards one was a cheap shot. Miller was clever while Bud just made up their own rules and said, "Oh, what do you know, Miller isn't allowed to win, sorry."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:19 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

yea thats like your getting burned bad and the only thing you can come up with is "your momma"

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:27 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Or when 2 kids are playing and one kid "shoots" the another but the kid says he has powers that make him invinsible.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:40 AM
wuTa

laughing those were the days

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:43 AM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

i think it was funny Bud calling Miller on the fact that they are owned by South Africans

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:17 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

Its a Travisty and a sham and a mockery! Its a Travishamockery!!

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:18 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

the battle spills from the TV into the real world:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/31/b...dia/31beer.html

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:22 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

bud had a good point.. they based it off the fact that someone not from america cant be president. i thought it was a clever response.. especially sinse bus has been the "king" of beers for years and miller just not came up with this idea

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 06:39 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote