KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What starter Pokemon would you pick?

?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Bulbasaur 4 8.00%
Charmander 16 32.00%
Squirtle 8 16.00%
Cyndaquil 5 10.00%
Chikorita 3 6.00%
Totodile 1 2.00%
Treekco 2 4.00%
Torchic 6 12.00%
Mudkip 2 4.00%
Pikachu 3 6.00%
Total: 50 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What starter Pokemon would you pick?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

charmander and squirtle are the best

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:09 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
hmm speaking of which,in the game what did you nickname your monsters.Its a but off topic but its still pokemon relevent no?
Mine are these
Vulpix-Lexus(my best guy friend said Vulpix reminded him of me/Lexi is my name)
Red Garadoes-Tamahome
Wigglytuff-Spike
Raikou-Vash
Cyntiquil(now whatever its best form is)-Kyou
Haunter-Legato

i never name mine,

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:10 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

how many are there now ???
about 500?

WHich one is the best from all pokemon?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:13 AM
Master Mace

Squirtle, your so cute, yes you are, yes you are.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 07:32 PM
Master Mace is currently offline Click here to Send Master Mace a Private Message Find more posts by Master Mace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

charmander...always and forever

or vulpix, or nidoran male

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 05:08 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
light master d

cyndaquil is soooooo coooooool!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 11:50 AM
light master d is currently offline Click here to Send light master d a Private Message Find more posts by light master d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Out of all them...? Ooooh, a fire Pokemon... I normally choose fire as a starter... but who...? On all my games Charizard, Typlosion and Blaziken are strong...

When I had Cyndaquil, was at ghost gym (is it 4th gym) and Cyndaquil was level 38-39 which suprised someone else and it thrashed the ghost Pokemon big grin

Hmm, still thinking... I love all of them... ah wait, Typlosion's just fire... Charizard is flying too and Blaziken also fighting so advantage but disadvantage if used electric or phychic on them...

I don't know, who should I vote?

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:40 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

keepin it old school with one of the original pokemon besides,charmander rock!its like a dragon and i adore dragons!!!!! and FIRE!!!!!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 03:50 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Dragons do rule!

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 12:14 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

thats why i have it as my avatar...there was so many to choose from i had to do it with my eyes closed...if i was in reign of fire id be a dragon...but thats off topic isnt it?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 05:31 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

charmander because hes a dragon.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 05:34 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I pick the Turtle, Why, he is after my favor tv Show lol. The nija Turtles, and Turtles kick butt in Pokemon.

Now I would name them Leo, Ralf Don and mike, lol. Yes I have 4 of them.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 05:45 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Of course Charmander, he's a lizard and goes dragon and I love repiles big grin Charmander it is! *votes*

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 04:36 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
I pick the Turtle, Why, he is after my favor tv Show lol. The nija Turtles, and Turtles kick butt in Pokemon.

Now I would name them Leo, Ralf Don and mike, lol. Yes I have 4 of them.

turtles rock

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 05:41 PM
Joker1237

just done see any elecoto pokemon against me like Picka ete, And I all right, I can deal with plants lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 05:48 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

I said Cyndaquil because he rocks!!!!!

If I could choose anyone I would choose Duskull (thats the floating skull right??) I think that one rocks!!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 11:31 PM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I'd pick a dragon or fire type, favourite Pokemon there are Arcanine, Dragonite, Flygon, Charizard, Salamance, Ninetales etc...

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:20 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

anything to do with dragons and fire rocks!!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:22 PM
chibiruto
friend to all who chibi

the one that wud kill all the uthers! i hate poko crap mad

Custom sig curtosy of ShinobiRikari...the most awesomest and honorary ChibiMaster!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 12:31 AM
chibiruto is currently offline Click here to Send chibiruto a Private Message Find more posts by chibiruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

I like the egg..whats it called?I like it when it evolves because it can evolve..Togepi!!!!!thats it!!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:00 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote