KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Late Night with Conan O'Brian

Late Night with Conan O'Brian
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Late Night with Conan O'Brian

I keep making threads about certain segments of his but now I'm just going to talk about each individual show everytime I watch it because he is so goddamn funny. Favorite show on regular television by far.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 12:33 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

there was one last week were he was ripping on the FCC for being so up type with howard stern so he said he was gonna stick it to the FCC and show clips from his bachelor party....and instead of have strippers and crazy sh*t his bachelor party was him playing dungeons and dragons with his buddies laughing.......good stuff

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:25 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

There was a funny one where he was Mounty at the Canadian/U.S. Border

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:30 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
There was a funny one where he was Mounty at the Canadian/U.S. Border

i saw this one....he was drinking peoples beer and shit "sir be quiet i'm not done drinking your beer!"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:36 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
i saw this one....he was drinking peoples beer and shit "sir be quiet i'm not done drinking your beer!"

Hecks Yeah!

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:38 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
there was one last week were he was ripping on the FCC for being so up type with howard stern so he said he was gonna stick it to the FCC and show clips from his bachelor party....and instead of have strippers and crazy sh*t his bachelor party was him playing dungeons and dragons with his buddies laughing.......good stuff

hahah laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

I saw that one it was so funny!

I luv COnan he is cute! I wish I could give him a big hug!

I luv it when he does the picture slide thing and he does voice overs ! goodness!

lets not forget the string dance its magical!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 03:38 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The other night he had an interview with Jeff Goldbloom and it was so frickin funny. They got nothing done during the whole interview because they were goofing off with Jeff's glasses and crap and talking about shitty skin. They were told they were out of time so Jeff tried to rappidly describe the movie he's in and Conan just started laughing at him.

BTW: I like that Mounty one in Canada everytime I see it (they play that one a lot for some reason).

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 04:49 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Damn, another rerun.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 08:00 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

YES! The 2nd showing of Conan tonight has Walker Texas Ranger clips.

laughing I love the one where he tastes the dirt and says, "A plane crashed here."

It makes it so much better by watching Conan's reactions as well.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:15 AM
ElectricBugaloo
LP

i wish i had cable so i could watch 2 conans a day

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 06:53 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
YES! The 2nd showing of Conan tonight has Walker Texas Ranger clips.

laughing I love the one where he tastes the dirt and says, "A plane crashed here."

It makes it so much better by watching Conan's reactions as well.

damn i missed it!... i only get one showing of conan...maybe i'll catch it on a comedy central rerun

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 07:01 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
i wish i had cable so i could watch 2 conans a day

I don't have cable, I just stay up really late. On NBC they show Leno, Conan, Carson Daily, Leno, then Conan again.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 07:51 PM