KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » REX's Super Hero RPG -- Terrorism in Pleasantville - Game I

REX's Super Hero RPG -- Terrorism in Pleasantville - Game I
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

My name is blur not human blur!!

As blur takes the bomb he races outside and puts it in a garbage can in an empty sidewalk and bam it explodes and so does the garbage can he quickly comes back and at great speed bashes one of the terrorist and then he keeps on running in a circle creating a tornado and lifting the terrorist up.

~~Also I want my visual to look like my guy with the hood ok??~~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:09 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Smiling, The Jester smashes his way into the man's mind, forcing him to drop any weapons/gadgets he is holding and rendering him incapable of movement as long as the mind lock is held and he isn't distracted too much.

Am I correct in thinking I am the only one with the Russian? That all the others are outside, in the lobby, or in two cases, on the roof?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:15 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Neo, you sure you want to pull an obviously remote controlled bomb from wherever it is, which is sure to have anti-tamper devices on?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:16 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

BUt im too fast it didnt have the time to explode while I was holding it I was sooo fast!!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:21 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

hmm..(can you use punctuation please? so much easier to read)

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jun 2nd, 2004 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:54 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Thank god," says the hostage, and they start to follow you. "Do you know where the others are?"

----

The Jester renders the man immobile, and the Russian is trying to fight back with his mind. Not working, and he stays still.

But, Jester, you are not alone with him. He's in the lobby with everyone else, after all.

(Incredible Human Blur sounded more like an introduction to the character, just my little add on...)

Blur, you are fast enough to dodge bullets, but you are DEFINITELY not fast enough to take the bomb out. Putting it in a dumpster wouldn't do anything, seeing as it is a rather large explosive...

You aren't going to be messing with the bombs anyway.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 11:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

btw, quite alright, Xander, just making sure...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 11:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Draws pistol and forms a barricade in front of the lobby so no stray fire hits anyone outside of the front of the building (since gun fire has already started apparently and they know we're here. (they don't have any powerful villans with the... just ordinary guys that we can just kill?)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:02 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

"No, I do not know where the other hostages are Mr...?[asking for a name] but i do have a plan."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:03 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

These terrorists are basic mooks. No trouble at all in killing them...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:04 AM
xeous
The Next.

If you've never seen Guyver you have no respect for the toughness so I'm not going to do what he'd do smile

Christen walks into the lobby as a civilian and ducks behind a wall.

"Guys...What are you getting out of this...Really?"

Meanwhile...The bionic suit takes over...Dun dun dun!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:47 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Johnson, Steve Johnson, of the Daily Report..." Oh no, a reporter. So far, the Daily Report has only trashed you folks.

-----------

"The pure pleasure of killing you fools!" says the Iraqi to you, Guyver, who had been trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with the Russian, due to Jester's mind lock. He fires his AK-47 at you, six bursts.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:55 AM
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Alright, updates...

Jason, since they aren't really paying attention until you are all on top of them, you pull their guns and everything dangerous from them, including bayonets, large knives, and grenades, with ease.

Eagos, you walk in, and the terrorists turn on you. Five open fire with three bursts each. Bursts are bursts of three. That's 45 live rounds comin at you. Xander is met with the same amount from another five.

Jason and Sgt. Thunder can be hanging across the street if you so desire.

The Jester's nifty levitation gets him through the window lickidy-split, and you are in the direct proximity of the Russian...

How do you plan to confuse them, Maddok? And they are all on the bottom floor...

As you can tell, this isn't a very organized attack for you guys. It is meant to show that you just arrived and it was a high-danger situation for "normal" folks.

I hold my hand out in front of myself and stop the bullets in mid-air. Then I look around for anything (trash cans, debris, etc) to throw at the terrorists.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:03 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The bullets don't stop, but you manage to make them fly off in random directions, missing you completely, but shattering glass and blowing chunks out of the wood-panneled walls.

The you manage to throw a heavy glass lamp into one of the terrorists, and a large highback chair at another. The lamp hits one on the head to knock him out, and the chair collides with the other and keeps going, smashing him against the wall.

Two down, 28 to go...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:08 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

(waiting for the hostage's response to my question)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:11 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Draws sword and guides it through several terrorists inside will covering the hostages from fire with shield from afar*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:23 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

(thought i was securing the hostages)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hostages aren't on your level, Jason, they are higher up with Xander. Your sword flies forwards and cuts through a terrorist's side, then through another's leg.

-------

"Johnson, Steve Johnson, of the Daily Report..." says the hostage to Xander, and, once again, I remind you that you don't like reporters, as they have been trashing you super human folks. "What's your plan? If we get out of this alive, it will make a great article..."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:26 AM
xeous
The Next.

Can you tell us where the terrorists are? Are they bunched up, all together. Or are they in little groups? What's up, Rex? smile

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:31 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

(but i went to the front of the lobby to barricade it when the element of surprise was lost)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 01:37 AM