KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » REX's Super Hero RPG -- Terrorism in Pleasantville - Game I

REX's Super Hero RPG -- Terrorism in Pleasantville - Game I
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Followed Guyver with hand on shoulder while he teleports but as soon as in the building follow him down the stairs and takes a prone position continuing to fire pistol.*
*Watches head, roll*
"Nice"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:31 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

* I know, he's in another building. watching the ceiling crumble kinda like watching the paint dry

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:31 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

"Yes, bullet-proof barriers, bubbles that encase a roomfull of people...just about any object i can think of, and i can control all of my objects quite well, I have more experience than you know...Is that all? If you want a briefing of what the others are doing to help, i couldn't tell you, i dont have telepathic powers. We must go now. Any futher questions i can answer on the way. Let's Go." Xander says aloud, "Though i wish i did have telepathy right now...what is that guy up to?" he thinks to himself.

and so, Xander creates the bullet-proof bubble, and leads them to several other rooms, hoping he finds the rest of the hostages quickly. of course, he can only hope for so much.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:33 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

(Who? i'm walking down the stairs with gyver into the lobby, he just waisted a terrorist)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:34 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

**They** can take down a building...How powerful is one?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:41 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

)Strong enough to take out half a building which is basically the whole building and us)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:42 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Can we breath in this bubble? Will air ever run out in here?" Reporter Johnson asks. "Have you ever had any accidents?"

You find a group of hostages, only ten this time, in a room a floor or two down. No terrorists, seeing as Sgt. Thunder has deducted that they are not, in fact, suicidal martyrs.

-----

Guyver and Jason are now behind a wall, after Guyver's second teleportation. Still in the lobby, though.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Eagos grabs two of the terrorist's heads from across the room and cracks them together, before pulling whatever weapons they have off them and throwing them across the room.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:49 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

*Screw this subtle $hit* Guyver thinks to himself(He can't talk in the suit, remember)

He teleports into the middle of the group and starts spinning, slicing, anything he can do to mince up the terrorists, when they start shooting, he teleports back out and lets them shoot each other.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:49 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

"Yes, i can let air in. I told you, i have complete control over my powers." Xander says, trying to calm the newcomers to the group. "We will search a few more floors and rooms, and then we are heading upwards, to the roof. Judging from the sound of the gunfire, all the terrorists' resources are going to the battle in the lobby, the roof is the safest way out."

"Haven't had an accident yet" Xander adds, straight-faced, but lying through his teeth.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:50 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((am I the only telepathic one in the group?))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:51 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*Continues down the stairs realizing the rest of the guys are slaughtering the terrorists and turns to find more hostages. And perhaps the 2nd bomb.*

(I'm telekinetic... but not telepathic to your level)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:52 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
((am I the only telepathic one in the group?))

(you and Trickster)

(Raven,<Jason> I'm with the Hostages, upstairs, while you are in the lobby. please read the entire thread and the other thread)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Safe to say that they start moving away from Guyver, as three fall and another is injured. 23 terrorists left, and one is injured by Guyver.

I'm sorry, that's 21 terrorists left, as two mysteriously collide as Eagos uses his powers to slam the two confused men together. They fall unconscious.

------------------

"How are we going to get off the roof? That's 100 stories above the street," Reporter Johnson asks as everyone moves along. "And what if we suddenly stumbled upon a bunch of terrorist? Would the bubble hold against hundreds of bullets?"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

"I can make ANY object. Use your brain. I am going to make a bridge, with rails and treading if you prefer, to a neighboring rooftop. i doubt that will be far enough if the building happens to collapse. we will most likely cross rooftops for a few blocks, then you can climb down the stairwells to the strreet, and to any family you may have."

"Yes, it will hold against hundreds of bullets, it has held up against much worse. I need you to trust me and cooperate to make this quick and simple." Xander replies, now getting irritated at his constant questioning.

"Alright, are there no more hostages?" Xander thinks to himself, "maybe i can finally get out of here, and away from this idiot."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:04 AM
xeous
The Next.

Taps whoever is with me on the shoulder and motions to shoot when I come back.

Guyver starts walking towards the terrorists again then teleports back behind the wall...Hopefully they think that He's going to appear behind them again so that "What's his name" can shoot them.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Another update...

Jason starts heading up the stairs. You can sense people higher up, but lower than where you can sense Xander's strange mind. Bombs aren't alive, and, therefore, cannot be sensed. You'll have to search for it.

Guyver, your teleportion out of danger causes the terrorists to shoot at each other, as planned. No one goes down, though.

Seeing as Jason has moved on, Guyver, that would be Blur and Jester, neither have guns. My brother, BB, asked for him to be in the lobby, so he'll probably be with you two. He's a Gunner.

You do the teleporting trick once again, and they do indeed turn...well, half of them, anyway...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:19 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Here it goes...)

Capone nods as he sees what Guyver has in mind, then marches behind him, twin Thomspon SMGs out and fully loaded. As Guyver suddenly disappears, Capone opens a spray of bullets at the terrorists on the stairs, then strafes to cover behind the wall that Guyver teleported to.

"Gee, this is fun, eh?" Capone says, then remembers that Guyver can't talk. He leans out and shoots from cover.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:21 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Guyver vanishes, leaving the terrorists confused, but still shooting at everything.

Luckily, the ones who did not turn around to look for Guyver have to reload, Capone! You and your gangster guns mow down five before they realize what's happening. You make it to cover safely.

16 terrorists left.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:25 AM
Brit
Duchess

Vanish takes a sip of coffee from the cafe across the street, where 06 is.

"Well, I'm going in, you men don't know how to handle things," she says teasingly, and heads in. She turns invisible and walks through the walls of the building, then materializes in the building, joining Capone and Guyver.

"Looks like you guys are in a bit of trouble," she says, spooking them by reappearing right next to them.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:29 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote