KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Resident Evil Rpg

Resident Evil Rpg
Started by: sup3r_m4rio

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

[ Listen, I'm sorry what I said before. But I'm not sorry what Shadow said to me. ]

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 01:49 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me: what do we do now? we have searched everywhere... we need to get out of the dang city!

is war really the answer?... yes

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 04:00 PM
Freak2 is currently offline Click here to Send Freak2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freak2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

He looked at the kid and grunted. " We will get out of here until we find other survivors. " Raymond said in a low voice, as he shot a nearby zombie that was staggering from the corner. " Let's go. " Raymond said in a calm voice, as he strapped the shotgun to his right shoulder and then held the two Steyr GB pistols in his hand, as Raymond kicked open the exit door and rushed out of the mall grabbed the kid with him. He scanned the place for no zombies, It was clear for now. Raymond ran towards the next block noticing dozens of zombies. " ****.. " Raymond shot down a few of them. " Kid run! " He pushed the kid to run the other side. As he watched the kid run away, he ran the other side. " Come on b1tches! " Raymond screamed out, as he climbed over a gate and ended up next to a school. He ran towards the park, noticing a couple of kids staggering around towards him. They were dead, just like everyone else. He closed his eyes and shot two of them nearby him and opened his eyes running towards the school garage. Noticing a car, it was perfectly in good condition and probably it was working, he slammed his elbow the window and opened the door. The keys were there! Raymond smiled and put it in drive and then drove away, hitting a couple of zombies purposely. As he noticed the hoard of zombies, he ran over some of them and then noticed the kid still running, he stopped the car and shoved the kid inside the car and drove off.

Last edited by Blood_Flower on Aug 30th, 2005 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 05:26 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me: Hmmm... im not so sure there are many left anyways...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:12 PM
Freak2 is currently offline Click here to Send Freak2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freak2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freak2
Restricted

Account Restricted

I fall asleep in the car not knowing where raymond was going. i kept dreaming about my mom and dad. i missed them so.

Last edited by Freak2 on Aug 31st, 2005 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 04:14 PM
DeadlyPrecision

::The road was wet, and in the distance the lights of the city told the grim tale......"This place got hit hard!". Richard, a mouthfull of beef jerky said as he screwed with the radio controls as he had been for the past couple hours he had spent driving into this hellhole. As he drove his attention began to linger in the back seat, he withdrew an Mp5, complete with kevlar tipped, armor peircing rounds......but even more important were the hollowtip rounds, those would leave a nasty mark on any zombie they met. His car began to swerve left, and right on the road. With his attention in the back seat readying a pair of Military issue M9's his car continued to swerve, he was the only car on the road, and that is what made him not care, as long as he kept considerable control and stayed on the road. He had finally reached his designation when he slammed the car into park, quickly deccelerating from 50 to 0 in a head jerking fashion.

He slung the Mp5's shoulder strap accross his right shoulder, and let it hang with its muzzle pointing at the ground 3 ft in front of him. The dual m9's were holstered at the base of his spine, one had been outfitted with a small scope and kevlar tipped armor peircing rounds, while the other ordained a red laserpointer and hollowpoint rounds which would scatter on impact. His Mp5 was chalkfull of high grade, military issue ammunition, and the 5x scope was the icing on the cake.

He slammed the driver side door, and made his way around to the back of the car. He withdrew an olive colored duffel bag from the trunk. It had letters embroidered on it....

"Pvt 1st Class"
"Keyes, Richard, Pvt"
"ser# 14667-38259 KR"

The man made his way torwards the enterance of the school, the mp5 slung over his right shoulder, carrying the duffel in his left hand, and a m9 at the ready. The signs of a struggle were apparent, and as he made his way up the blood stained steps he was made to be sure of that. Standing infront of the massive enterance he noticed a couple of things....first off their seemed to be a large area of grass to his right, and tucked near the end of the patch of green was a small shed, painted in the school colors which were red and white. He assumed if he needed it there would be some equipment in their, lawn mowers, gasoline, weed whackers things of that sort. He casually made his way into the school, he hoped to find some survivors....the curd of fear lodged in his stomach was realized when the steady light groaning, and the scraping of feet accross the slick with blood tile floors made its way torwards him. He would hurry..........his brother was in here somewhere perhaps, this is where he left him that morning, the morning it all began. He would call in his military training, and courage in order to hopefully find his brother and get the hell out of town.::

(Whew i hope all that is ok........i was hoping the 3 of us could meet up or sumthin.)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 02:46 PM
DeadlyPrecision is currently offline Click here to Send DeadlyPrecision a Private Message Find more posts by DeadlyPrecision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
umbrella

I want to also join. I am a major resident evil fan. Here's my info:

Name: Damien Suzuki
Apperance: 5'5", jet-black hair, wears almost identical outfit as chris exept with an umbrella logo, and an umbrlla logo tattoo on his left wrist.
Items: 2 pistols, first-aid spray, a set of computer contact lenses

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 12:03 AM
umbrella is currently offline Click here to Send umbrella a Private Message Find more posts by umbrella Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silentberceuse

May I join? I'm new here, and would like to join in on the fun. I love resident evil.

Name: June Lash
Appearance(a description): 5'7",straight red hair which goes down to her lower back (but her hair is pulled back), very light freckles on her face, she wears white jeans, black sneakers, and a white short sleeve shirt. She has a tatoo of a broken heart on her lower back.
Items: 3 First-aid sprays, a scalpel, serum, and a lock pick.

Tell me when I can do my intro smile

Last edited by silentberceuse on Sep 25th, 2005 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:46 AM
silentberceuse is currently offline Click here to Send silentberceuse a Private Message Find more posts by silentberceuse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Name: Jack Parker
sex:male
Appearance(a description): 6'9",Brown long hair with red scar on his pale white skin he has a burning skull and number 12 tatto on his left arm

items: Sniper rife, sniper rife magazines X12, shades, Glock 17

background: every thing went black he was taken to this lab named SA-X they were making somekind of super soldier genes to fight something then one scientest said "Do you think this kid will work?" scientest said "well we will have to find out" another one said. they injected the super soldier genes to his body. After few moments later Jack was tested after getting injected with super soldier genes he was tested with running, strength, and agility. They were all maxed especially the sniping his sniping skill were out of the record then that night something terrible happened Jack went out to see it the scientests were chicking coughing and eyes turning milky white. Jack got his guns and escaped out of the lab fast as he can.

Present:Jack now lives on the apartment giving him some cover from the sun (oh yeah the cell that he was injected with had side efftects i was that he really couldent go out to the sun thats why he has shades)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 12:20 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

This rp is dead leave it dead!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 12:21 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

although i would like to play in his rp.. im afraid it is dead... sory at_god.. but leave it be

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 12:23 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chris redfield
Yuki Nagato

1eye
2guns
Jumpy
afro
afro2

alien
alien1
alien2
alucard
angel

angel_not
animals_bunny1
animals_bunny2
arabia
argue

arrow
artist
baby
bag
balloon

ban
band
bangin
bann
banned

bash
batman
bawling
beer
beta

blow
blowup
blue_bandana
blushing
boat

book
bored
borg
box
boxed

boxed2
boxing
bye
canadian
captain

cat
censored
censored2
chair
cheers

chef
chinese
clap
clapping
closedeyes

clover
clown
coke
confused
confused1

cool
cool2
cowboy
crazy
crutch

cry
crybaby
curlers
cursing
dance

death
detective
dev
devil
devil2

disguise
disguise2
disgust
diva
dj

doctor
doh
donatello
dontgetit
dots

down
drool
droolio
drunk
eat

eek
eek2
eer
ermm
euro

evil
excl
eye
fear
fireman

fireman2
fish
flex
flowers
football

fox
fruits_apple
fruits_cherry
fruits_orange
frusty

fullmop
furious
gathering
geek
george

ghost1
ghost2
giljotiini
glare
goof

gossip
group
gun_bandana
gunsmilie
hammer

hang
happybday
helpsmilie
hi2
hitler

hockey
holiday
homer
homestar
hoover

horse
hug
hypocrite
hysterical
idea

in_love
inlove
innocent
jawdrop
jerry

jester
jockey
jump
kenshin2
kewlpics

kicking
kid
king
kiss
kisses

kisss
kwasny
lady
lamo
laughing

lightbulb
lol
lol1
lookaround
mad

mad2
man
mobile
moptop
msn-cry

msn-oh
msn-tongue
msn-wink
mummy
music

naughty
nerd
newyear
no
no2

nono
nopity
nosweat
notworthy
nuke

offtopic
omg_smilie
oops
osama
paperbag1

paperbag3
papillon
partytime
pepsi
phone

phone1
photo
pile
pimp
pinch

pirate
pirate2
pissed
pizza
pokey

police
pray
puke
punk
question

ranting
raygun
red_bandana
red_indian
renske

rifle
rip
rip1
robot
rockon

rolleyes1
russia
sadangel
saddam
sadwalk

sailor
santa
scared
schmoll
schnauz

scooter
serenade
shaun
shifty
shit

shock
shocking
shuriken
shutup
shy

sick
sleep1
sleeping
sleepy
sly

smartass
smile1
smilie_mysql
smilie_osx
smilie_palm

smilie_tux
smilie_xp
smoke
sneaky2
sniper

sombrero2
sorcerer
sp_ike
spam
spam_laser

sport
starwars
stretcher
stupid
surprise

surrender
sweat
sweatdrop
tabletalk
tank

taz
teehee
thumbdown
thumbs_up
thumbsup

thumbup
thumbup1
tomato
tomcat
tongue

tongue_smilie
tongue_ss
toot
tooth
trumpet

turned
tv_happy
tv_horror
twisted
twisted1

usaflag
vampire
velho
w00t
walkman

wallbash
war
wavey
weep
wheelchair

whip
whistling
whistling1
wine
wink1

wink3
winkiss
wolfwood
wounded1
wounded2

xmas
yawn
yes
yinyang
youpi

yucky
zorro

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 12:48 AM
chris redfield is currently offline Click here to Send chris redfield a Private Message Find more posts by chris redfield Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chris redfield
Yuki Nagato

yo mario can i join this rpg how do i sign up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 01:07 AM
chris redfield is currently offline Click here to Send chris redfield a Private Message Find more posts by chris redfield Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxkingcobraxx

Name: Jason smith
Appearance: head: Black fohawk. Black eyes.
Torso: Black leather jacket with skull on back. Grey tank top under jacket.
Hands: black leather finger gloves.
Legs: Black jeans.
Feet: Black boots.
Items: S&W .357 magnum handgun. 24 bullets for magnum.

Don’t know if I can join at this time but I really want to!!
Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 12:33 AM
xxkingcobraxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxkingcobraxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxkingcobraxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxkingcobraxx

Jason walked on the deserted beach for an hour and decidid to head back to te station

when he arrived in the completey deserted police station he searched for the other oficers and stoped after 15 minutes. He then left the bulding and decided to search the school he was hoping to find someone there... his daughter. He hoped on his suzuki sports bike. hHe cruized through the city at 50 mph until he reachd the school. He parked infront of the school.

He hopped of his bike and started up the stairs and he noticed the were blood stained. He shivered as he coninued up the staird annd pulled open the doors. ~well thats it for now im hoping to find someone in the school so we can team up.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 01:52 AM
xxkingcobraxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxkingcobraxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxkingcobraxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xronous

Name:Xronous (nickname)

Sex:Male

Appearance:5 foot 3 inches Long Auburn hair, Brown eyes, black jeans with a chin ease dragon patch and a black T shirt, black boots and a cd case and a cd player

Weapons: Mp90, (stolen from a dead soldier) and a metal baseball bat

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 10:59 AM
Xronous is currently offline Click here to Send Xronous a Private Message Find more posts by Xronous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xronous

Xronous hoofed it to the police station as fast as he could and pounded on the doors

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 11:08 AM
Xronous is currently offline Click here to Send Xronous a Private Message Find more posts by Xronous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

this rp is dead, suckas.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2008 11:20 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Girl_Experiment

Name: Unknown, but is known as Chyou (Ch-ee-oo)[Chinese for Autumn]
sex:female
personality: optimistic yet quiet ,but when enemies are near then she goes wild and protects her allies till the last creature standing.
Bio:Chyou was captured at age 6 by the Chinese in the fall.Since she had no name , they assumed, they called her Chyou just because they found her in the fall season.The Chinese were scientists who experimented on little girls for UMBRELLA to create a being that was the "Anti-virus" for the T-Virus.They used those girls find which one would be the ultimate child fighting machine.By doing that , they injected a different virus in each girl for mutation. The girls were told that they must fight till death, and Chyou was only survivor.After the kills the mutation began and she bled from her eyes til they stopped which caused small horns to grow ontop of her scalp which are hidden in her hair also that looks like cats ears and she gained "vectors", or invisible arms and hands which protect her.they trained her for many years until she was 13 until They found out that the T-Virus was spreading near their area and that Chyou had 40 vectors.[each vector is 2 meters long]
Within that time all of the humans in the room became "undead".she killed as many zombies as she could and so then after ridding the place of zombies she traveled out into the cities and accidently met Leon Kennedy.They then teamed up because of the zombies attacking them. They were, then , separated by zombies dogs and now Chyou roams the Raccoon streets looking for Leon.
Looks:

Attachment: lucy.jpg
This has been downloaded 17 time(s).

Last edited by Girl_Experiment on Dec 31st, 2009 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 05:38 PM
Girl_Experiment is currently offline Click here to Send Girl_Experiment a Private Message Find more posts by Girl_Experiment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Girl_Experiment

Hidden in the shadows of a dark alley, Chyou crawls looking for the key for something on her head while her vectors destroying zombies in her path.With a metal mask made from pipe scrap covering her features which contains a key that she had lost , she senses another survivor running in the main streets.
The mask looks like (She cant see because of the mask but she can sense others,where she is, and if danger is coming)[side point of view]:

Attachment: episode1-001.jpg
This has been downloaded 17 time(s).

Last edited by Girl_Experiment on Dec 31st, 2009 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 06:02 PM
Girl_Experiment is currently offline Click here to Send Girl_Experiment a Private Message Find more posts by Girl_Experiment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote