KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Resident Evil Rpg

Resident Evil Rpg
Started by: sup3r_m4rio

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

suddenly, they heard some say "STARS"

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 12:18 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

whats that "john said"

Peeves Hogwarts poltergeist

big grinSig made by Sun Cebig grin

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:06 PM
Peeves-04 is currently offline Click here to Send Peeves-04 a Private Message Find more posts by Peeves-04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i dont know" replied Eddie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:09 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Kazumi made his way to the station, holding his 9mm ready to shoot, on the way he finds a dead body, severely savaged near the station, he check on it to see what had caused it.
Several parts of the body were roughly bitten off, some of the internal organs were severly damaged by some kind of animal with sharp fangs, the head had been cuted off and wasn't far from the body itself, near him he could hear the sound of footsteps, but... not commom footsteps... they seemed to make an additional noise... the noise of a claw hiting the floor, Kazumi turned around but saw nothing, the footsteps were gone and everything went silent, he tried to call the station with his radio again hoping someone would answer.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:19 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie and John turned around, the saw a monster, wearing black leather, boots, bazooka and his skin was red and looked like it was burnt, he shot at them, but they dodged it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:27 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Come on damnit answer someone!" he said frustrated, as no one answered he gave up making his way to the station again leaving the corpse behind, he opens the front door seeing some kind of monster in black with a Bazzoka, he aims his 9mm "IPD! Drop your weapon now!" he says, still not knowing what the hell it was

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:35 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

the monster turns around, he runs at Kazumi and smacks him with his bazooka, the monster keeps running out of their sight.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:38 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Ungh!" he's thrown to the side, droping his gun and falling uncouncious

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:43 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie got up and helped Kazumi, "are you ok?" Eddie asked

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:47 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Ungh... ow!" he rubs his head with a expression of pain "Damn.... what was that thing?" he asks and tries to get up but still a bit dizzy and acting a little like he's drunk

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:49 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i dont know, i woke up in an elevator, went to the police, John gave me some guns, and then that thing attacked" Eddie replied

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:57 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"The hell...?" he says as he sees the police station almost empty save for their presence there "What in the world is happening to this town?" he says as he get the 9mm he had dropped

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:59 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i have no clue" Eddie replied, "but we were gonna look for some people"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:02 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

"Hell... anyways... I think I have something useful we may be able to use in my locker... I'll go get it, you guys can go ahead if you'd like, here takes this radio, we can talk this way too" he says giving Eddie and his friend a radio and walking off to the locker room

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:06 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"I'll wait for you here" Eddie replies ~after all, he is only 16 and a student, nt very strong~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:09 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Alyssa woke up feeling a little dizzy at first but she was fine , she sat up and looked around but it was too dark , she felt around until she found a flash light and used it , it turned out she was in the back of a van " how did i get here " , she looked around the van a little more and found a combat knife , she reconized it caused it belonged to her brother " could my brother be here" she grabed the knife and put it in a shief and put it on her belt . Alyssa opened the doors of the van and found nothing more then a desserted down " where is everbody .... HELLO!" she yelled out but no answer, she spotted a cafe with its lights on and wondered if anyone is inside. she got inside and closed the door behind her " hello , is anyone there...." she looked around , everything looked ordinary so far. But she then jumped when she heared a bang come from a door across from her, Alyssa slowly walked towards it , she grabbed the knife just in case " is someone there ..." she grabed the knob and quickly opened it and a broom fell , she sighed with relief as she looked at the broom , she then looked back up at the closet and saw a man all bloody and some of his skin missing looking at her. The zombie grabbed her and pushed her onto the ground and her knife flew out of her hand and slide somewhere . Alyssa held the zombie back from bitting her with her arm but he was getting closer , she used her other arm to reach her stun gun and switched it on " get the hell off of me..." she put the stun gun to its head and started shocking it till its grip loseing on her and she pushed it off and backed away and quickly grabbed her knife and got into ready for it if it gets back up.
~srry for the long intro hehe~

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 04:06 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie heard the comotion "i will be right back" he said to john, he ran towards the sound, poened the door to the cafe and said "are you all right?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 04:09 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Alyssa was surprised by Eddie and she almost cut him but she stopped herself in time " oh , i'm sorry, i thought u were one of them... " she lowed her guard

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 04:27 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm was walking on the island.He had been for hours.He remembered waking up to his parents in his room hovering above his head waiting for him to wake up.He remembered his parents telling him before they went out that night that they where going to test the t-virus and its cure.After they became zombies he geussed they tore out of the testing facility and came to make him a zombie too.He didnt know much about why his parents where here only that they where testers for a virus.He walked in the jungle right now carry a pocket knife waiting to attack anyone or anything that approached.

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 06:32 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

john got his colt out and shot at the monster and hit one in its neck

Peeves Hogwarts poltergeist

big grinSig made by Sun Cebig grin

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 07:57 PM
Peeves-04 is currently offline Click here to Send Peeves-04 a Private Message Find more posts by Peeves-04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote