KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Day After Tommorow RPG

The Day After Tommorow RPG
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Theres a door that gets us on top of the side of the building that hasnt been flooded yet.We then jump from the side to the roof of another building that is still grounded.....HURRY UP"storm yelled to them

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:21 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kevin_Cho

To bad this RPG Died, I was about to join it. If it has any chance of coming back.

Name: Kevin Cho
Reason for being in New York, NY: School trip from Naples High School in Naples Florida. Going to see the 3 cities of the US, NY, Chicago, and LA, NY is our last stop.
Survival Skills: I am a cross country runner, I run 1/2 marathons if that counts for anything....
Appearance: 5 foot 8 Inches. Black Hair, medium length, slightly wavy. Medium Brown Eyes. Small built teenager. Runner's build. Chrome plated glasses. Medium dark complection.
Nationality: South Korean-American, born in Seoul, South Korea
Excuse for joining so late: Was seperated from School group finds a group of survivors and stays with them.

I hope this RPG gets picked back up again..someday. Some day after tommorow...btw, I just bought the DVD, went through the whole emotional roller coaster again. This was truly an amazing motion picture. Better than Independence Day INMHO, and definately better than 'The Core'.

Last edited by Kevin_Cho on Dec 18th, 2004 at 05:13 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 05:08 AM
Kevin_Cho is currently offline Click here to Send Kevin_Cho a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin_Cho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rolandbishop

Name: Michael Lavin
Reason for being in NY: Just got back from boot camp.
Appearence: Buzz-cut black hair. Tan skin. He stands 5'11. Brown Eyes. Looks mid-20's. He wears dog tags around his neck, a green army tshirt, a brown leather jacket, jeans, and combat boots.
Survival skills: Climbing, Swimming, Sprinting, Cross-Country Running, Firearms, Melee Weapons, and can Brawl. Basic Navy Seals skills.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 12:57 AM
rolandbishop is currently offline Click here to Send rolandbishop a Private Message Find more posts by rolandbishop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote