KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Day After Tommorow RPG

The Day After Tommorow RPG
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool cool

lets get started if your new just post your status and start playing smile

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 08:22 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RontheKooshball

got it big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 08:55 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 08:57 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RontheKooshball

I'll start later because I have to go now...adios!

Last edited by RontheKooshball on Jun 6th, 2004 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:02 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle got off the plane with medals on his uniform he saw a hummer coming by he got in... after an hour he was near some big building in NY he got off and went into it two soldiers showed him the way to a table he sat and saw the Corporal sitting on the opposite side of him "Lietenant, You have been called because there is going to be a giant disaster in NY the ice caps are melting and soon New York is going to be flooded and tornadoed" said the Coproral with saddnes "SO what am I supposed to do??" Said Kyle curiously "You will avacuate as much peaple as you can to the south!!" said Corporal.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:44 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~I like the role your playing MN~

"Its getting cold dad and its the middle of summer"storm said."Thats weird I dont know why its getting like that"his dad replied.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 10:58 PM
Tela

Abby and her friend sat on a bench. They were just aout to go to work. Abby put the hot chocolate-filled mug. "Shit, it's cold" her friend cursed making her smirk. "and you're wearing aggy shorts and a tank. How can you stand it?!" she asked.

Abby chuckled. "I have Ice water flowing through my veins."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 11:36 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm still saw the black clouds coming in from the north.

His dad turned on the new the announcer said"Dark Clouds coming in from the North says where gonna have a heck of storm by tonight,stay tuned for update at 9:00 am.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:09 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"So you want me to evacuate the whole population of north to the south??" asked Kyle in a strange voice "Yes..." said Corporal seriously "SO where do I start out from??" asked Kyle "Well we found a scientist who knows where the disaster will strike first.." said Coproral grinning "Bring him in" he said and a geeky looking scientist came out "The temparature changes and water pressure say it is going to start at New York right here!!" said the scientist.." Well thats nice" Laughed Kyle "But there is one question how do we make the peaple beileve???" asked Kyle "Well look up into the sky" said the scientist. Kyle looked up into the sky and saw a very very big dark clouds covering the sky not even a little of the blue sky can be seen "First there is going to be raining for 3 days then the disaster will strike" said scientist wisely "So I got 3 days huh" said Kyle unsure "Yes start out now Lietenant" said Corporal and left the room. Kyle walked out of the big building and saw a girl and a man probably her dad sitting and having breakfast he came up to them and pointed to the sky 'I am lietenant Kyle and you will need to go to this direction" said Kyle and gave them a paper with a direction where the corporal gave him on where the evacuation planes will be "The NY is going to be flooded so you better hurry up we have only 3 days" said Kyle

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:10 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RontheKooshball

Alex watched uninterestedly as her cousins (who were younger than her) played video games. Finally, she got up and told her aunt that she was going outside.
"Grab a coat," he aunt called after her. Alex turned and looked at her aunt.
"A coat? It's the middle of the summer, why the hell would I need a coat?"
Not waiting for a reply, Alex ignored the suggestion and went outside, and she realized that it was sorta cold, so she went back inside, grabbed a light jacket and pulled it on over her t-shirt.
"Damn, why is she always right?"

{I'm so slow! sad sorry)

Last edited by RontheKooshball on Jun 7th, 2004 at 12:16 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 12:12 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm gazed up at the sky and then saw sprinkles fall."Ok this is to weird yesterday it was 102 degress now theres gonna be storm" he asked himself strangly.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 03:00 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie was walking around, abit lost, but it was still exciting.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:18 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its started pouring now.

"What going on here?"he asked himself

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:20 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"wow, American rain, it tasted like crap" Eddie said.

~can i meet up with some one now~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:21 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~not yet wait until the disasters start happening youll find a way to bring you character with another charcter~

DAY 2
Its was pouring now, the rain was coming down hard agaisnt storms roof.There was thunder and lighting.One tree branch fell right before storms eyes an hour before and landed on a passing car.The driver was not seriously injured.It was about 12:OO pm right now.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:26 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"time for lunch" Eddie said, he ran pasted the street, the wind got stronger, and a trash can flew up and hit him, unconsious.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:28 AM
RontheKooshball

Alex wondered what she should do. She was a few miles away from her aunt's house and she could have run it in about 20 minutes, but the weather was getting worse and the bartender at the cafe she was in said that it wouldn't be wise to go outside. The phones weren't working and her cellphone service was cut out, so all she could do was wait for someone to come get her or for the storm to settle down.
News reports were beginning to pour in from all corners of the country, and the sky was unbelievably dark. Rain began to fall.

Last edited by RontheKooshball on Jun 7th, 2004 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 05:35 PM
§H@Ñ€
???

Name: Drew McGovern

Drew was driving how after he got his wife and son on a Grey Hound bus to go see his inlaws down in texas. It was raining so hard when he got in to town by his apartment he could hardly see infront of himself.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:30 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Abby layed on the ground. the rain falling hard drenching her clothes. she looked sideways and saw a car (drews) speed by. "Hmmm, driving in this weather."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:38 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle had put posters and sites and asked thousands of peaple to go there He saw millions of peaple near the point where he asked everybody to go they were getting into hellicopters but he also saw many peaple did not listen so he started walking until he saw a boy unconsies and there was a garbage can near him "Ouch..." said Kyle and picked the boy up on his hands he got into a bar and saw a girl he came up to her and said "Follow me there is going to be a serious flood!!" shouted Kyle as he started walking toward the place where the planes stood.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:04 PM