KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Day After Tommorow RPG

The Day After Tommorow RPG
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§H@Ñ€
???

Drew decided since he couldn't hear anyone speaking over the sound of the rain beating against the ground, so he ran into on of the nearest builkdings to wait for a second to see if it would possibly lighten up.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 02:46 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie woke up, his head hurt, and he was soaking wet, it was cold, he ran to the nearest building, and took some new warm clothes

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 03:46 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~sorry I thought you where a guy~

"I have no idea"Storm replied."My house got crushed from a falling tree im just as stumped as you are about this whole thing I mean this is no regular storm"

~Nows a good time to try and bring the characters together~

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:18 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~well, i will be in the same building as yous ok~

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:48 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Alex lets run to that building over there we cant just be sitting there in the rain".Alex and Storm ran to a clothing store and saw someone in the back putting on cloths."Hey dude did you pay for those?"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:02 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i would have if some one was in the shop, with a cash register, but no one is here, and i was soaking wet, and i dont have much money, and i wasnt even spost to come to this crap place" Eddie said to the strangers

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:05 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Oh well since noone here we might as well get some cloths to alex".Storm got some black dickies, a sideout shirt ,some boots ,and a raincoat.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:12 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"so what brings yous to this shop" Eddie said

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:14 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

'Its the nearest one from my house and me and Alex needed shelter.My names Storm"reaches to shake strangers hand.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:16 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie declines the hand shake. "my name is Eddie, now lets leave it at that" said Eddie

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:17 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Umm ok well I be seeing ya then"Storm and Alex start walking towards the exit.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:18 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kyle leaves the building of the corporal and sees he has nowhere to go he comes to the nearest Store and he saw several kids there and two dressing "Well, thats something you dont see everyday" said Kyle and sat down.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 11:18 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"You dont want to leave the house now" laughed Kyle "Or you will get caughed in a tornado"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 11:20 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm remembered the Storm outside and decided to stay.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 03:49 PM
RontheKooshball

Alex had chosen a tank top and some shorts and was now sitting on the ground, a few feet away from where the boys were talking. Finally she said something.
"We can't just stay here, this rain could cause flood conditions and if you haven't noticed, this is a 1 story building. We've gotta go somewhere else. Somewhere...high."
She shivered.
"Has anyone else noticed that it's a lot colder than it was before?"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 04:47 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sup3r_m4rio

Name: Chris Okamuro
Reason for being in New York: I'm a student here
Skills: Computers and a sense of humour

Chris was biking to the local Best Buy when this crazy storm started. He blew it off at first but after a while everyone started to panic. He kept riding for a while but it got harder and harder to peddle. Finally, he ditched his bike when the water became ankle deep. He waded through the panicing masses, keeping a cool head. Finally, the rain was just too much for Chris so he waded over to the nearest buliding he saw.(the building you guys are in)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:09 PM
sup3r_m4rio is currently offline Click here to Send sup3r_m4rio a Private Message Find more posts by sup3r_m4rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RontheKooshball

~hi Chris happy more people! ~

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:27 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~yeah!~

"Ok where do you suggest we go Alex?"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:28 PM
sup3r_m4rio

~hi! glad to be here!~

"it's really coming down out there isn't it?" he playfully asks everyone inside.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:29 PM
sup3r_m4rio is currently offline Click here to Send sup3r_m4rio a Private Message Find more posts by sup3r_m4rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Yeah its not normal"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 05:31 PM