KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » shounen ai/shoujo ai

shounen ai/shoujo ai
Started by: BlackHatDefect

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

shounen ai/shoujo ai

Which shoujo/shounen ai couples you you guys like(if any)

[EDIT]

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 17th, 2004 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 10:24 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

i dont even know what the crap these words mean

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 11:45 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Then im surprised your into anime at all(now don't be rude again or ill be rude again)
ok sry about that,heres a galossory for you newbies
Shunen ai-gay love
Shoujo ai-Lesbian love

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 11:48 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

er count D/leon(petshop of horrors) .... don't know why I just like them=^.^=

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:47 AM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

Saki+Kurumi, from Steel Angel Kurumi

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:26 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Someone asked this before, I think.

Kuruma/Hiei--Yu Yu Hakusho
Mitsuo/Hasunuma--Eerie Queerie
Leon/Count D--Petshop of Horrors
Ryo/Dee--Fake

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 03:34 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

i think malik and bakura from yu-gi-oh would be good together...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 09:47 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

[EDIT]

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 17th, 2004 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 09:59 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

sasuke/Naruto
Vash/Wolfwood
kurama/kuronue
Inuyasha/miroku
Kenshin/sano
er I guess thats all

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 12:09 AM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

since when were Vash/Wolfwood gay lovers? or Inuyasha and Miroku? in fact, Miroku loves women. he hits on them all the time. Kenshin and Sano are gay? i think your list is a little messed up there.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 12:24 AM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Ok,first of all,i don't care if your an otaku freak or not, Secondly,Shounen/Shoujo ai couples don't HAVE to be real,they can be your fantasays!BE NICE!

[EDIT]

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 17th, 2004 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 03:33 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
since when were Vash/Wolfwood gay lovers? or Inuyasha and Miroku? in fact, Miroku loves women. he hits on them all the time. Kenshin and Sano are gay? i think your list is a little messed up there.

It depends on what you mean by "messed up"; presumably, he was not claiming that they were gay in canon, just that they would make a good couple if they were. That's more or less how the shounen ai community works, in my experience.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:50 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Dee/Ryo
Shuichi/Yuki
Goku/Vegeta
Robin/Beast Boy
Leonard/Jonathan
Enjoji/Ranmaru
Seishirou/Subaru
Setsuna/Kira

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 08:50 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
It depends on what you mean by "messed up"; presumably, he was not claiming that they were gay in canon, just that they would make a good couple if they were. That's more or less how the shounen ai community works, in my experience.

ohh. forgive my ignorance. no wait, that twit didnt explain what shounen ai meant very well did she, so its not entirely my fault. still, thanks for explaining Gregory.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 09:34 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
Ok,first of all,i don't care if your an otaku freak or not,YOU WERE BEING RUDE!ASK NICLEY NEXED TIME YOU JERK!Secondly,Shounen/Shoujo ai couples don't HAVE to be real,they can be your fantasays!BE NICE!

secondly, i wasnt being rude, thats just the way you read it. its your fault you read it that way, not mine.

as for actually taking part in the thread, ill pick all the females in Tenchi for shoujo ai...and um...Spike and Jet for shounen ai? i dunno about that one...just kinda pulled that out of my ass.

[EDIT]

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 17th, 2004 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 09:36 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

quote:
Then im surprised your into anime at all(now don't be rude again or ill be rude again)
ok sry about that,heres a galossory for you newbies
Shunen ai-gay love
Shoujo ai-Lesbian love

this is the 3rd post here i believe.Its your fault for not being able to read

Pluse you never explained that part did you?You should have mentioned nice intention from the begining insead of yelling at me and beginnning or ending almost all of your sentances with ****.

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 09:49 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I can read, but apparently you cant. nowhere in that quote does it say "can be real or just a fantasy couple"

i shouldnt have to explain it. stop assuming things and taking them so personally. by assmuing you only make an ass out of yourself. not to worry, you're only what, 14? you will learn.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 09:57 PM
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

(little sweat bubble forms on side of head in the sence that this is stupid)
OHH whos taking things personally....not me you know.Im not the one who continues trying to cuss the other out thats a bit immature don't you think.Start acting your age!
ok moving on,im tired of this argument,its very silly...i agree with most of you guys couples...well some are a bit...out there but i understand,i am too!

*~Just keep rockin'~*

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 10:31 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Um......I don't really think this is the most appropriate thread blink......

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:29 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
(little sweat bubble forms on side of head in the sence that this is stupid)
OHH whos taking things personally....not me you know.Im not the one who continues trying to cuss the other out thats a bit immature don't you think.Start acting your age!
ok moving on,im tired of this argument,its very silly...i agree with most of you guys couples...well some are a bit...out there but i understand,i am too!

Oh yea, that retarded little sweat bubble comment was mature? Please, spare me. Much more like childish. Well, that i can excuse, because you are a child. You want me to continue this without cursing? Because i can. From the tone of your post it seems as if you are starting to think you are better than me. Now this I am going to take personally, mostly because it is attacking me. You took my first post personally, which you shouldn't have, and insulted me. Therefore, i did it back. As someone once said "Don't START nothin', there won't BE nothin'." All you had to do was explain what Shonen Ai and Shoujo Ai meant. A fairly simple task. Instead, you gave me sass. You need to work on your people skills, and learn how to interpret what people say.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:50 PM