KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sing Along With Vampy!

Sing Along With Vampy!
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Tongue Sing Along With Cyclops!

I got bored with the last 10 mins I was at work, and started singing 99 Bottles of Beer in my head.

So, I thought, why not post it? Lets see who else wants to:

"SING ALONG WITH CYKEY!"

99 Bottles of beer on the wall, 99 Bottles of Beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 98 Bottles of Beer on the Wall!

Next person continue, please.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 08:58 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 a bottles of beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 97 Bottles of Beer on the Wall!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 10:17 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Midal
Dark Lord

97 bottles of beer on the wall 97 bottles of beer if one of those bottles of beer should happen to fall 96 bottles of beer on the wall

love Em'J loveMy Wife

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 10:20 PM
Darth_Midal is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Midal a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Midal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

That's not how it goes! It goes...

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer! Ya take one down, pass it around, 95 bottles of beer on the wall!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:33 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer! Take one down, give it to Naz, 94 bottles of beer on the wall!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:38 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer. You take one down, give it to CYKE, 93 bottles of beer on the wall

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:45 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh my gawd, he gets it from his fathers side, i swear he does embarrasment

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 01:30 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

You arent singing, Korri! sad

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 06:49 PM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

93 bottles of *hic... beer... on the wall, 93 bottles of beer... Take *hic*...one... down, pass it to me... 92 bottles of... *passes out*

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 01:20 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

92 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, 92 Bottles of Beer. If one of those bottles should happen to vanish shifty 91 bottles of beer on the wall.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:51 AM
drunk_nazgul
obscure

BEER?
91 bottles of beer in my fridge, 91 bottles of beer; take one out, you shall die, 90 bottles of beer in my fridge. (And 1 less you!)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 05:02 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. If 89 bottles should happen to fall.... laughing

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to be offered to Drunk Nazgul, 89 bottles of beer on the wall

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 05:05 AM
Abbita

89 bottles of vodka on the wall!! 89 bottles of vodka!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 88 bottle of vodka on the wall big grin!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:08 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Cute, Abby.

88 Bottles of Beer on the Wall. 88 Bottles of Beer! You take one down, pass it around, 87 bottles of beer on the wall.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:10 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

88 bottles of vodka on the wall!! 88 bottles of vodka!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 87 bottles of vodka on the wall !!

eek! i like this one better!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:11 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

w00t!! big grin

87 bottles of vodka on the wall, 87 bottles of vodka!!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 86 bottles of vodka on the wall!! big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:12 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

86 bottles of vodka on the wall, 86 bottles of vodka!!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 85 bottles of vodka on the wall!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:13 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

cool

oh we were supposed to sing it not drink the beer

oopsie embarrasment

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:17 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

85 bottles of BEER on the wall,85 bottles of BEER! If one of those bottles should happen to find its way into my hand so I can drink it......... 84 bottles of BEER on the wall.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:18 PM
Abbita

84 bottles of VODKA on the wall, 84 bottles of VODKA!!! if one gets nicked and drunk by pricks there will be 83 bottles of VODKA on the wall!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:25 PM