KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sing Along With Vampy!

Sing Along With Vampy!
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That is it! love

69 laughing bottles of beer on the wall, 69 laughing bottles of beer. If one of those 69 laughing bottles of beer should fall, 68 bottles of beer on the wall.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:03 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer. If one of those 68 bottles of beer should fall, 67 bottles of beer on the wall.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 11:57 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer. If one of those 67 bottles of beer should fall, 66 bottles of beer on the wall.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 02:49 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

66 bottles of vodka on the wall, 66 bottles of vodka. If one of those 66 bottles of vodka should fall, 65 bottles of vodka on the wall

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:05 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

65 bottles of an alcoholic beverage of sorts on the wall, 65 bottles of an alcoholic beverage of sorts! If one of these bottles of an alcoholic beverage of sorts should happen to fall, 64 bottles of an alcoholic beverage of sorts on the wall!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 04:58 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 62 bottles of beer on the wall

oooops, I drunk two, lol

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:05 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

BEER HOG! mad laughing

62 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, 62 Bottles of Beer. If one of those bottles should go to "I am a Sock," then 61 Bottles for me on the wall.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:11 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

*ahem. look at the text below my name*

61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer. You take one down, pass it around, 60 bottles of beer on the wall

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 07:56 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I did notice, I am a sock

60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 59 bottles of beer on the wall.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:18 PM
Clovie

59 bottles of gin on the wall, 59 bottles of gin. If i drank one of those bottles, 58 bottles of gin on the wall.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:12 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no mental scaring

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 02:08 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall, 57 bottles of beer on the wall.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 01:23 AM
Paola
Ronin

OMG!!! beer falling on the floor messed what a nightmare!!!!!

stick out tongue I would sing............. but my copy & paste actions wouldn't work so I won't wink

by Scythe

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 09:31 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I never bothered to recultivate my singing voice embarrasment

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 09:33 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer. If one of those is drunk by Paola roll eyes (sarcastic), 56 bottles of beer on the wall.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 10:25 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

56 bottles of beer on the wall! 56 bottles of beer! if one of those bottle should happrn to fall! 55 bottles of beer on the wall!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:01 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

55 bottles of beer on the wall! 55 bottles of beer! if one of those bottle should happrn to fall! 54 bottles of beer on the wall!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:34 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

54 bottles of beer on the wall! 54 bottles of beer! take one down, pass it around! 53 bottles of beer on the wall!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:57 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

53 bottles of beer on the wall! 53 bottles of beer! if one of those bottle should happrn to fall! 52 bottles of beer on the wall!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:06 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

52 bottles of beer on the wall!! 52 baottles of beer! take one down pass it around! 51 bottles of beer on the wall!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:16 PM